Author Topic: "[Murs For President] mixed by veteran gangsta rapper/prod. DJ QUIK" The Source  (Read 216 times)

We Fly High

Check out the new Source Magazine with Snoop on the cover... article on Murs and his new album "Murs For President"...

"[Murs For President] mixed by veteran gangsta rapper/producer DJ QUIK"

after ego trippin, Quik comes for round 2 on some more LA shit.

~Lucien~

yes sir

Matty

hopefully he produced some records too...

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope shit, hopefully some tracks too

NotoriousTDA

let me know when this shit drops  8)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Yep...read this earlier.  At least we'll know this shit'll be crisp.

when it rains it pours

whens murs album comin?  8)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
I heard the actual song "Murs for President" back in December...they were still tryin to figure out if they wanted to use it for the album or whatever. It was produced by Nitti, and it sounds exactly like one of his bouncy down south beats. Murs content was definitely on point, and he was talking about what would happen if he was President. Nitti did the hook, and it was sayin somethin about doin a "President dance", I think wavin ya two fingers or somethin, I can't remember. Nate (Murs bro) was sayin they were skeptical about puttin it out, because it did sound a bit too commercial for a lot of his fanbase, and he wasn't pleased with the reaction from "Dreadlocks" which was a West Coast hyphy track, so it made him even more skeptical about putting out a down south club track.

Intriago33

I heard the actual song "Murs for President" back in December...they were still tryin to figure out if they wanted to use it for the album or whatever. It was produced by Nitti, and it sounds exactly like one of his bouncy down south beats. Murs content was definitely on point, and he was talking about what would happen if he was President. Nitti did the hook, and it was sayin somethin about doin a "President dance", I think wavin ya two fingers or somethin, I can't remember. Nate (Murs bro) was sayin they were skeptical about puttin it out, because it did sound a bit too commercial for a lot of his fanbase, and he wasn't pleased with the reaction from "Dreadlocks" which was a West Coast hyphy track, so it made him even more skeptical about putting out a down south club track.

Interesting. This is one of them albums I will cop regardless.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Interesting. This is one of them albums I will cop regardless.

Word!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ey Rud, you need to drop an mp3 of " Better than the best " , that song is dope!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
As soon as we can we will! until then enjoy the video!!

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/video/murs-betterthanthebest/

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network