Author Topic: Disappointed by Game's Big Dreams street single  (Read 866 times)

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Disappointed by Game's Big Dreams street single
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 04:42:07 AM »
I disagree, i think its got gret replay value, song is really catchy and doing what its supposed to, get the buzz going for the album.
Quik should deffinently work with Game, always wondered why they didn't especially after Game was on that Quik song, love to see Cube and Ren on there aswell.

Can someone hook up that track with Quik, Busta & Game?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=174448.0

No Teflon

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 04:47:10 AM »
"I dont really fuck with Game but this shit is hard"

"Its G unit  till i die but This track is a banger"

"Damn, this is actually worth of buying LAX"..

There are 900 comments like that in hiphopdx, 155 000 listens and shit is all over with people saying track is nice..

Games flow is the best there, nobody, not Crooked, Ya boy, Juice or anybody made the Track sound like its theirs, Game made the track sound  like its his and whoever raps on it is just a guest....

Lyrics is dope too, no 64 impala shit, if u expect Backpacker- Save the world, Shit, go listen to Lupe fiasco, this shit is hard as fuck...

I know u guy aint hating on Game, but this track is top notch, for a street, non Official Single, its a banger, and lyrics is doper than One Blood, One Blood was sick but lyrics was simple as fuck...

Game keeps the lyrics simple in his singles, coz thats the replay value, coz when people can memerise the lyrics, it becomes awsome to rap along with it, and when the song is hard to remember like Church For thugs, it becomes No Replay value...

Those who saying track is weak or wack, thats ur opinion, i have seen people loving that track, all my friends...and Internet.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 04:53:06 AM »
i havent even heard it yet...

MediumL

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 05:23:53 AM »
We're just statin our opinions. Some of yall need to hop off Games nuts wit this made-up statics on how many people like the track.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

805Cyclone

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2008, 08:23:09 AM »
Your smokin crack homie. Track is tight. I got that shit on repeat right now.

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2008, 08:38:16 AM »
When I first heard "Big Dreams" I was like "shit is tight". Of course, lyrics ain't perfect, but they're decent. One thing that makes this song bangin' is Game's delivery. He makes average lyrics sound hot... As we know Ya Boy or Juice killed "Big Dreams" and brought better lyrics, but I still like the original version better. They ain't got such a power, Game by his voice and delivery makes song sick as fuck.
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2008, 11:30:50 AM »
When I first heard "Big Dreams" I was like "shit is tight". Of course, lyrics ain't perfect, but they're decent. One thing that makes this song bangin' is Game's delivery. He makes average lyrics sound hot... As we know Ya Boy or Juice killed "Big Dreams" and brought better lyrics, but I still like the original version better. They ain't got such a power, Game by his voice and delivery makes song sick as fuck.

That's the truth. Go to ohhla.com and read some lyrics from Game, you'd be thinking it's Young Jeezy but when you listen to the song it sounds so much better because of his voice and mic presence. Typical example is Body Bagz, which is known as a dope GUnit diss, when you only read the lyrics you see that there's maybe 1 or 2 punchline that is really creatvie, the rest is just some ego talking but when you listen to the track it sounds like he's straight killing it.

SO PRUP

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2008, 11:57:17 AM »

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 12:02:14 PM »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2008, 12:18:26 PM »
I like the song, but it is a pretty simple!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 02:15:46 PM »

"Its G unit  till i die but This track is a banger"

There are 900 comments like that in hiphopdx, 155 000 listens and shit is all over with people saying track is nice..

Games flow is the best there, nobody, not Crooked, Ya boy, Juice or anybody made the Track sound like its theirs, Game made the track sound  like its his and whoever raps on it is just a guest....

Lyrics is dope too, no 64 impala shit, if u expect Backpacker- Save the world, Shit, go listen to Lupe fiasco, this shit is hard as fuck...

I know u guy aint hating on Game, but this track is top notch, for a street, non Official Single, its a banger, and lyrics is doper than One Blood, One Blood was sick but lyrics was simple as fuck...

Game keeps the lyrics simple in his singles, coz thats the replay value, coz when people can memerise the lyrics, it becomes awsome to rap along with it, and when the song is hard to remember like Church For thugs, it becomes No Replay value...

Those who saying track is weak or wack, thats ur opinion, i have seen people loving that track, all my friends...and Internet.

"One Blood" sucked too. "Westside Story" is what a street single is supposed to be like.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

No Teflon

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2008, 03:37:40 PM »

That's the truth. Go to ohhla.com and read some lyrics from Game, you'd be thinking it's Young Jeezy but when you listen to the song it sounds so much better because of his voice and mic presence. Typical example is Body Bagz, which is known as a dope GUnit diss, when you only read the lyrics you see that there's maybe 1 or 2 punchline that is really creatvie, the rest is just some ego talking but when you listen to the track it sounds like he's straight killing it.

Thats the key into A Great Success with Single material, Listen to Cubes Singles, Untill We rich,It was  Good Day, is he really spitting some hardcore Smart Punchlines???? What about Gangsta Rap Made me do it? Its all simple words but his delivery, the concept,the vioce makes the song amazing...

Like Games One Night, Doctors Advocate...

I think If People expect Game to  Spit Some Sick Punchlines on the singles they should either go and Listen to His Mixtape material or Banks and Wayne...

Speaking on Banks and Wayne Metaphors

"And I flow Like an Ocean"-Banks, in the newest Song, Like A Dog...hmmmmmmm, is that really what Fans are expecting??

ANd i dont even wanna go with Wayne:

"I am hard like a rock", i Am Dope like Dope, I am Lethal like Weapons Of Mass Destruction, I am Glowing like Electric Bulb, I am relaxed like i am stoned", I am rich Like I got money............. >:(

But Speaking on Wayne again, Lolipop aint got a single dope complex Rhyme, i could write shit like that, but its gonna outsell ur Fav Rapper for the next 10 years and thats the truth...And dont front, wayne gonna have some Complex Shits on the album, them dudes just know that Nobody wanna hear some Complex, Twisted,Hidden Metaphors from MArs on the singles...

Game and Wayne aint dumb...They know exactly how to make it work.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 03:43:47 PM by No Teflon »

No Teflon

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 03:39:51 PM »

Games flow is the best there, nobody, not Crooked, Ya boy, Juice or anybody made the Track sound like its theirs, Game made the track sound  like its his and whoever raps on it is just a guest....

"One Blood" sucked too. "Westside Story" is what a street single is supposed to be like.

ok, We got 50 cent mainstream Beat And Hook fan, coz if u actually read West Side story lyrics, It aint shit, simple shit...Why dont u go and Listen to 50 cent???

Big Dreams lyrics and complexity>>>>>>>>One Blood and West Side story.

U like those 50's hooks dont u????

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2008, 03:50:30 PM »

ok, We got 50 cent mainstream Beat And Hook fan, coz if u actually read West Side story lyrics, It aint shit, simple shit...Why dont u go and Listen to 50 cent???

Big Dreams lyrics and complexity>>>>>>>>One Blood and West Side story.

U like those 50's hooks dont u????

LMAO me? Dude seriously go back and read some of my old post. Everyone that was on the forum saw how much I sided with Game. Game is probably my favorite artist right now but at the end of the day when I judge music I judge it fairly.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2008, 03:58:51 PM »
i liked it