Author Topic: Disappointed by Game's Big Dreams street single  (Read 865 times)

No Teflon

Re: Disappointed by Game's Big Dreams street single
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 04:14:56 PM »
"I dont really fuck with Game but this shit is hard"

"Its G unit  till i die but This track is a banger"

"Damn, this is actually worth of buying LAX"..

There are 900 comments like that in hiphopdx, 155 000 listens and shit is all over with people saying track is nice..

Games flow is the best there, nobody, not Crooked, Ya boy, Juice or anybody made the Track sound like its theirs, Game made the track sound  like its his and whoever raps on it is just a guest....

Lyrics is dope too, no 64 impala shit, if u expect Backpacker- Save the world, Shit, go listen to Lupe fiasco, this shit is hard as fuck...

I know u guy aint hating on Game, but this track is top notch, for a street, non Official Single, its a banger, and lyrics is doper than One Blood, One Blood was sick but lyrics was simple as fuck...

Game keeps the lyrics simple in his singles, coz thats the replay value, coz when people can memerise the lyrics, it becomes awsome to rap along with it, and when the song is hard to remember like Church For thugs, it becomes No Replay value...

Those who saying track is weak or wack, thats ur opinion, i have seen people loving that track, all my friends...and Internet.

"One Blood" sucked too. "Westside Story" is what a street single is supposed to be like.

ok, We got 50 cent mainstream Beat And Hook fan, coz if u actually read West Side story lyrics, It aint shit, simple shit...Why dont u go and Listen to 50 cent???

Big Dreams lyrics and complexity>>>>>>>>One Blood and West Side story.

U like those 50's hooks dont u????

LMAO me? Dude seriously go back and read some of my old post. Everyone that was on the forum saw how much I sided with Game. Game is probably my favorite artist right now but at the end of the day when I judge music I judge it fairly.

U judge it too much, u dont understand the single material and Mixtape track difference... Besides, Its ur opinion, but I though Big Dreams was way more advanced than Oen Blood and especially Strip Club...One Blood Had Built in hook, and Game is now trynna write his own songs, , 90% of all rappers cant make songs for shit, Rick Ross and all them, With R kelly or T pain, J holiday, its easy...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 04:23:43 PM »
THE SONG IS DOPE WITH " YA BOY " on the remix on the 2nd verse brings energy and a dope rhyme they need to release that remix as an official single

games 2nd verse is BORING as hell.. 

games 3rd verse also blows away Juice's verse on that other remix

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 04:45:21 PM »

There are 900 comments like that in hiphopdx, 155 000 listens and shit is all over with people saying track is nice..

Games flow is the best there, nobody, not Crooked, Ya boy, Juice or anybody made the Track sound like its theirs, Game made the track sound  like its his and whoever raps on it is just a guest....

Lyrics is dope too, no 64 impala shit, if u expect Backpacker- Save the world, Shit, go listen to Lupe fiasco, this shit is hard as fuck...

I know u guy aint hating on Game, but this track is top notch, for a street, non Official Single, its a banger, and lyrics is doper than One Blood, One Blood was sick but lyrics was simple as fuck...

Game keeps the lyrics simple in his singles, coz thats the replay value, coz when people can memerise the lyrics, it becomes awsome to rap along with it, and when the song is hard to remember like Church For thugs, it becomes No Replay value...

Those who saying track is weak or wack, thats ur opinion, i have seen people loving that track, all my friends...and Internet.

"One Blood" sucked too. "Westside Story" is what a street single is supposed to be like.

ok, We got 50 cent mainstream Beat And Hook fan, coz if u actually read West Side story lyrics, It aint shit, simple shit...Why dont u go and Listen to 50 cent???

LMAO me? Dude seriously go back and read some of my old post. Everyone that was on the forum saw how much I sided with Game. Game is probably my favorite artist right now but at the end of the day when I judge music I judge it fairly.

U judge it too much, u dont understand the single material and Mixtape track difference... Besides, Its ur opinion, but I though Big Dreams was way more advanced than Oen Blood and especially Strip Club...One Blood Had Built in hook, and Game is now trynna write his own songs, , 90% of all rappers cant make songs for shit, Rick Ross and all them, With R kelly or T pain, J holiday, its easy...

Atleast "One Blood" was decent lyrically. "Big Dreams" is disgusting. "Irv...Gotti know I'm a murderer / half the niggas beefin with me I never heard of them / If I was the old me I would murder them / No, if I was the old me I would Curtis them".

Wack juice!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 04:48:53 PM »

Atleast "One Blood" was decent lyrically. "Big Dreams" is disgusting. "Irv...Gotti know I'm a murderer / half the niggas beefin with me I never heard of them / If I was the old me I would murder them / No, if I was the old me I would Curtis them".

Wack juice!

That part was the dopest part on the song, "Curtesy of my smith n wesson, i kill tracks like aids nigga, GET INFECTED"!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2008, 08:17:04 PM »
not a big game fan
1.nice beat, not fire but its bangin!
2.its better than whats out there
3.I like the tradition that he might pull (
     a.dreams (produced by kanye)
     b.big dreams (produced by cool n dre)
     c. well see on his next album, he aint goin nowhere, its aftermath for life!
they playin the shit outta that single on the sirius radio!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2008, 03:53:27 AM »
What he do with Quik?  :laugh: Seriously, I can't remember!

Quik was also his DJ when he was promo touring for documentary!

No Teflon

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2008, 04:12:03 AM »
not a big game fan
1.nice beat, not fire but its bangin!
2.its better than whats out there
3.I like the tradition that he might pull (
     a.dreams (produced by kanye)
     b.big dreams (produced by cool n dre)
     c. well see on his next album, he aint goin nowhere, its aftermath for life!
they playin the shit outta that single on the sirius radio!

i agree, whatever haters say about Game, he does that shit from the heart, u can tell that he is still that kid that has to prove that he is carrying on the legacy of Eazy, Dre, Cube...People underrate Game too \much, everybody keeps talking about Jeezy, T.I,Kaney, they aint even doing a half of What Game is doing for Hip hop...I saw KRS 1 Giving Props to T.I, i was like, Damn dawg, whatchu u bug Upping Party MC for? U want some money from him or something???

Listen to Games YKWII vol 4, if that aint hip hop, that Fuck off...

After Game, who else is gonna make a track like Ghost Writer and get kids to bump it??? wayne? He making Lolipop...T.I? His First single will be on another Meannie Fresh Club ELectro Beat...Jeezy?? Same thing, only 95 % of his shit dont rhyme, in comparison to T.I,  who else???? Bunch of West Coast Underground cats, god Bless their talent, but they aint signing or going anywhere far,

I really Feel like Hip hop is Dying and Game is the last one left, even my Fav Group of All time is doiung Lil Love with MC and Bow wow...I am really Worried about hip hops future man.

Game, please, dont Go man...............

TRG

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2008, 04:19:07 AM »
I dont really play it that much, though the Komplex remix i play on the regular atm