Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9831 times)

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Can i get the CD from the Slauson Swapmeet?

Hit me on the PM............

Lucc

• 'G'
Holy Shit! I skip to Rome for a few days and all hell breaks out in here!!

AND FUCK...all of westurn union is in the BUILDING!!!!!

Whatup Damani!
Whatup Lucc!
Whatup Soopa!
Yeah man, we n the building bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
You can get this cd for $7 bucks!!!!! The fuckin price of a big mac meal at shitty ass mcdonalds!!! Why the fuck aint you picked it up yet!!!! What up Lucc, Damani, and Soopa.

A grip of people on this forum have bitched at one time or another about why the west isn't big anymore, why they get no props, etc. Well why the fuck is someone else gonna give them props when you aren't yourself!!! These cats drop a cd for everyone and you got people complaining about the bitrate,price, etc. Did we lose focus of what a mix cd truely is??? Maybe my ass is just old but a mix cd to me is/was/and never will be cd quality!!! It is a way for the artist or dj to share their music with the fans. You got Radiohead fans begging to download live show mp3's and shit and you wont hear them say shit about the quality. They just wanna hear the music because they love the artist and their music and that is what we need to get back to!!! If you a true fan support the artist!!

No disrespect to you at all Crafty. You are the homie!!! I just had to get this off my chest to everyone
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 09:23:31 AM by Underwire Magazine »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
If you a true fan support the artist!!

It's hard to support them sometimes, cause if you a true fan, you get called a "stan" around these boards.

Lunatic

LMFAO I love dubcc :laugh:  what a fucking classic thread omg :D :D :D

good to see the whole westurn union up in here ! - the mixtape BANGS!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Suga Foot

I had to download itunes, burn the mixtape on a cd, then rip it into mp3's, then rename every track.  All for Western Onion. 

http://www.westernonion.com/

lol

btw "All Night" is  :o :o :o :o :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

You groupies are killin' me...this is why I don't fuck with the music sections no more. Just listen to the damn music, ya punk bitches.

Soopafly is a funny guy. Hook me up with a hard copy and I'll hook you up with a fat bleezy of the finest OG you've ever puffed on... 8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Man, just buy it, it's only 7 bucks.  Soopafly and those other 2 guys got something good going.  The more Soopafly songs we buy, the more money that goes into his pocket and the more studio time he can get in order to bring us more music.  It's a beautiful thing right there.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMFAO @ this whole thread.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Man, just buy it, it's only 7 bucks.  Soopafly and those other 2 guys got something good going.  The more Soopafly songs we buy, the more money that goes into his pocket and the more studio time he can get in order to bring us more music.  It's a beautiful thing right there.
soopafly & those other 2 guys lmao the westurn union got something good going. bad lucc watts & damani inglewood. just stop postin stupid shit kid.

Woodrow

Suga Foot

lmao

Lucc

• 'G'
soopafly & those other 2 guys lmao the westurn union got something good going. bad lucc watts & damani inglewood. just stop postin stupid shit kid.
Its actually cool that hes here, I mean, u know being a stan infatuated wit one of my group members which means that hes most likely a closet, or not, fag/stalker w8n for Fly 2 just say even such whats up 2 the nigga. U have 2 laugh @'em though. He sicc he cant get the "50 Sac" song from me. How does it feel knowing that theres a bigger fan of Fly out there thats not a Stan and has all the songs, as well as "50 Sac"? And I know this becuz I sold him a cd yesterday and he has the same tracklisting of songs that the fake Soopafly has as well as a song he did with Brotha Lynch Hung & Warren G that I know u dont have. He even post here @ times(His name will not be mentioned for the safety of his kids and fam fuccin wit this fake Soopafly stan) and laughs @ the so called "Biggest Fan of Fly's. LOL!These stalkers kill me though. When really, they should be killin themselves. LOL! Ya Bitch! LOL!

Lucc

• 'G'

NOW THAT IS FUCCIN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

as well as a song he did with Brotha Lynch Hung & Warren G that I know u dont have.

I need that shit. 8)