Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9823 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^gotta admire this dude persisitence!!
Stay hating and checking on a rapper that he thinks is 'wack' These rap Dudes crack me Up..That a Idiot!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

E-Class

• 'G'
i was checking on his music because i wanted to give his music a chance. and like i said, he came off on that "bitch please" joint, so i thought he'd be able to recapture the magic, but he didn't. Hey, i hope he makes millions of dollars, really. i give everbody a chance before i slap a wack label on em. it would be wrong to call him that and i only heard one or two songs, but.....aw fuck it. Look, go get the mixtape i didn't say don't go get it. i just stated an opinion. I hate liver. George Bush is a terrible president. why do pant sizes skip from a 38 waist to a 40 waist when 39 would make a perfect fit for me, that's wack. i think Buffie the Body is sexy and everybody i know say her face is broke but her ass is banging. These are all what gentlemen........OPINIONS.

ignore it if you don't agree

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^You Got Issues!!!!
LMAO!!!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
word to lucc, stop talking smack bout damani and diss him out if you think you can homie

E-Class

• 'G'
AND YEAH, I THINK I DO WANT SOME PROBLEMS WITH THAT MIC.

don't think because i think you're dope, that my pen can't serve you fam.
i ain't just one of these 'guntalk all in my raps, i fucked yo bitch and my set is mad deep plus i sold drugs' type of rappers.
ain't nobody exempt. i been beggin for somebody to say my name in a song.

but because we do have mutual friends i wouldn't violate my friendship with them over a hack emcee.

but this ain't about me.

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!

i ain't just one of these 'guntalk all in my raps, i fucked yo bitch and my set is mad deep plus i sold drugs' type of rappers.

but because we do have mutual friends i wouldn't violate my friendship with them over a hack emcee.

but this ain't about me.

Oh its about u nigga! And u, Myself, Classic(Ace), Blu Collar, and Diz know u will get yo ass chewed the fucc up. Stop it homie. H8 somewhere else. I will never dedicate time n the booth 2 ryhme about a nigga no1 even knows. Except for my patnas, who n the fucc knows u? Fucc the rappin! Who n the fucc knows u? What have u done or contributed 2 this game of rap other than probably battled some other no name nigga? Whether it was "Unity", "The Good life", "Project Blowed", any muthafuccin hood n LA all the way 2 the East Coast, they know Lucc. From being sicc on the mic. Not just some fat nigga from Watts silly little dude! And I'll let them b the first 2 tell u that the gangsta shit is only the half. I aint tryna scare u lil homey. I dont give a fucc about that shit either. Im talking raw raps lil homey. Dont get ahead of yourself cuz u think want these problems. No disrespect, I wont make the mistake my man Mykestro did by ever saying ya name n any of my raps to get niggas talkin about u here or any other website. U gotta earn yo spot nigga. And your little rant tour is giving u a terrible name here. Say u dont care, cool. But we all know how important it is for the sake of your career for these cats to love u instead of h8 u. Starting with the website that your so pissed @ for promoting a dude who u think is so wacc who raps just got him a trip 2 the Turks & Cakos this morning while your still stucc n.............Wherever u b at! Lil homey!

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
i been beggin for somebody to say my name in a song.
Nobody knows your name lil homey. Get that up and a nigga will speak on u!

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG

but this ain't about me.

Is this your site???
http://www.myspace.com/superthugfabianbonaparte

E-Class

• 'G'
he still wack.

and don't overestimate yourself.

nuff said.

E-Class

• 'G'
chingy is making trips overseas, what's your point!
if you can't take constuctive criticism, then i don't know what to say.
of course you wouldn't say he's wack, you gotta good thing going, hell i probably wouldn't either.
my point has been made.

God Bless gentlemen.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG

but this ain't about me.

Is this your site???

I guess not

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Just got word from Soopafly that hard copies are officially available now. Anybody who already bought a download is getting a hard copy sent to them anyway so they don't need to order it or anything. Anybody else that wants a hard copy, email westurnunion@dubcnn.com

E-Class

• 'G'

but this ain't about me.

Is this your site???

I guess not

yeah that's it

E-Class

• 'G'

but this ain't about me.

Oh its about u nigga! And u, Myself, Classic(Ace), Blu Collar, and Diz know u will get yo ass chewed the fucc up. Stop it homie. H8 somewhere else. I will never dedicate time n the booth 2 ryhme about a nigga no1 even knows. Except for my patnas, who n the fucc knows u? Fucc the rappin! Who n the fucc knows u? What have u done or contributed 2 this game of rap other than probably battled some other no name nigga? Whether it was "Unity", "The Good life", "Project Blowed", any muthafuccin hood n LA all the way 2 the East Coast, they know Lucc. From being sicc on the mic. Not just some fat nigga from Watts silly little dude! And I'll let them b the first 2 tell u that the gangsta shit is only the half. I aint tryna scare u lil homey. I dont give a fucc about that shit either. Im talking raw raps lil homey. Dont get ahead of yourself cuz u think want these problems. No disrespect, I wont make the mistake my man Mykestro did by ever saying ya name n any of my raps to get niggas talkin about u here or any other website. U gotta earn yo spot nigga. And your little rant tour is giving u a terrible name here. Say u dont care, cool. But we all know how important it is for the sake of your career for these cats to love u instead of h8 u. Starting with the website that your so pissed @ for promoting a dude who u think is so wacc who raps just got him a trip 2 the Turks & Cakos this morning while your still stucc n.............Wherever u b at! Lil homey!

i don't recall stro saying my name in a song 'lil homey'. if he has please let me know the name of the song. and since i know you've heard my music, don't get up on here and lie about it. WE BOTH KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WIT MY FLOW. yes...we both know, so don't lie to yourself because you mad about my opinion, cause for all intensive purposes, this is a forum. plus i find it hard to believe that dude ain't heard he was wack before. if he hasn't, well, welcome to the rap industry. why should my opinion matter if i'm supposedly wack anyway. maybe a college education has tainted my rap tastes and i just don't accept any ol thing that comes down the pike. moreover, my rap i.q. is way too high not too question dubcnn's motives for pumping a hack.

how dare nima say i'm contributing to all this negativity. other users callin me a hater. why? cause i'm not ballwashing an artist i think is terrible. everybody screaming keeping it real, but when a cat gives an honest, unbiased opinion....then it's hating.

and believe me, you not scaring me, i really don't find you all that menacing.

as far as niggas knowing me.....well there are a few in the states and overseas (rass kass, spider loc, plus you said yourself you know who i am), but i'd be the first to tell you i ain't a household name.  nowhere probably near ya'll exposure. but like i said, this was never about me.

with all that said, i'll give anybody  a run for they money on a track. so don't let my Lack of noteriety stop you.

NOBODY's EXEMPT FROM HAVING HUNDREDS OF BARS HURLED IN THEIR DIRECTION...rememer that!
I AIN'T ONE OF THESE LITTLE HOOD NIGGAS with all the tuff talk and corny metaphors
my page is a scholarly enterprise

that's it
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 09:33:10 AM by fabianbonaparte »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

my page is a scholarly enterprise

that's it
How???..Please explain how this is So???

WHy don't you just jump offf alreay???
You've stated your point!!
Why flog a dead horse???????

Ur actions of late on this board are a far cry from the image you seem to portray on your songs...Which means yous a gimmik!