Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9838 times)

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Are we done yet?

Thread still craccin huh?!?!? LOL!

Thats Watts up! Biz as usual......

Thanks for all the loyal Dub members who were involved.........

Chuuch!

Bad Muthafuccin Lucc

WestCoasta

I certainly can relate to that, as I do that all the time to help promote Soopafly and all his songs.  I can’t tell you how many times I’m at a red light and the people in the car next to me ask me what song I’m bumping because they say it sounds tight.  I tell them all about Soopafly and hold up his album cover, and sure enough, the people say they gonna go buy a copy.  I usually don’t wear my hat to the back though, but I have spilled drink on my lap before, usually it’s Mountain Dew.

AP0LL0

• Lil Geezy
Hay Bad Lucc you Fat Fuck, I dont even do this computer bangin bullshit you doin but people been tellin me you been talkin some old hoe ass shit about me on here so I had to register and get at U. CHECK THIS OUT POTNA, THIS IS APOLLO and now Im on youre head Heavy D...my bad, Chubb Rock. Fuck me??? NO!! FUCK YOU nigga!!! U Talkin bout U ON ma nigga Columbo/Fabian, you aint on shit but those Pinks hot dogs you be shovin down your gay ass throat, and those wack ass songs with your arrogant bitch boy Damani. U obviously dont know who I am but you bout to find out. A whole lotta people know me and those people know I will lyrically eat your fat ass for breakfast and get real full. Ur signed with Snoop but u on here callin me fags and bitches. Ur a loser G, and Snoop shoulda never signed U or Damani. Snoop musta been real high when he put that contract on the table.

I already got a 100+ bar heat rock for your chunky ass boy. Who you playin wit??? A deal doesnt make u DOPE clown. Youre not that known either. I been to alotta stores and asked for Western Unions cd and they look at me like I asked for Ronald McDonalds new album. They dont know yall! Other rappers know yall. So many people are gonna laugh at you, I cant wait. And first U say nobody knows us, but then U say U want us to dis you and Damani Punani kuz its good publicity. Damnnnn youre dumb!!!! Thats why youre lyrics are so uncreative! I get it now!!

In the song"Grassy Knoll" I didnt mention youre fat ass but you just had to mention me. So now I gotta embarass you boy! Im happy I have a reason to do that now. Whos really gonna benefit from this??? APOLLO AND COLUMBO, thats who. We obviously did somethin right kuz youre all pissed off panties in a knot and shit. Shouldnt U be in the studio or on tour??? Ur signed with Snoop right??? Western Union is the male version on Doggys Angels HAHAHA LOL!!!! Yall arent gonna sell any records with that tired shit you call music and then youll get dropped, go independent, and not sell that way too, just like thousands of other NORMAL ASS RAPPERS.

What makes you special??? Tell me. Answer that!!! Youre a carbon copy and Im light years beyond you lyirically, conceptually, style wise etc. And dont start talkin that lame ass "Im signed Im known and youre not" bull shit. You should change your name to GOOD LUCK kuz thats what got you signed hahahaha!! Whats really sad is I got more fans and dimes and respect than you and Im not signed. And just listen to the music on my myspace page. It speaks for itself. Im in a class of my own and I got more videos than you, and YOURE SIGNED!!!
I been on 2 THUG Magazine dvds with all the great West Coast rappers, Im in the new ALL HOOD magazine, Ive had my own radio show, most rappers in L.A. who matter know me from Jay Rock to Big Wy to Problem etc....You think Im a fluke ass joke you got it confused. And you say Damani be at Rogers every day, thas kool. I shot my video with RedruM 781 there.

And watch it with the fag talk, kuz none of my bitches would fuck you. None of em! You could throw a thosand on the table and they'd be like, "nawwww I'll pass!" LOL...look at you man. Do you even care about yourself?? You try to play that gangsta tough guy role kuz thats all you know. Thats all you got. I aint never scared playa, I really dont give a fuck about death and threats and all that. Talk is cheap!! Call me krazy kuz I proably am. Just dont think you seem intimidating. Im from Inglewood G. My bestfriend and little sister got killed in these streets so Im always ready. This is Hip Hop, bottom line, and when I drop this heat rock into the cyber world youre gonna know the bidness with me. Im a beast on this mic, and I'll eat your Bobs Big Boy ass alive then spit you out like a sunflower seed.       

AP0LL0

• Lil Geezy
Oh yeah I almost forgot..... myspace.com/capapollo

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Hay Bad Lucc you Fat Fuck, I dont even do this computer bangin bullshit you doin but people been tellin me you been talkin some old hoe ass shit about me on here so I had to register and get at U. CHECK THIS OUT POTNA, THIS IS APOLLO and now Im on youre head Heavy D...my bad, Chubb Rock. Fuck me??? NO!! FUCK YOU nigga!!! U Talkin bout U ON ma nigga Columbo/Fabian, you aint on shit but those Pinks hot dogs you be shovin down your gay ass throat, and those wack ass songs with your arrogant bitch boy Damani. U obviously dont know who I am but you bout to find out. A whole lotta people know me and those people know I will lyrically eat your fat ass for breakfast and get real full. Ur signed with Snoop but u on here callin me fags and bitches. Ur a loser G, and Snoop shoulda never signed U or Damani. Snoop musta been real high when he put that contract on the table.

I already got a 100+ bar heat rock for your chunky ass boy. Who you playin wit??? A deal doesnt make u DOPE clown. Youre not that known either. I been to alotta stores and asked for Western Unions cd and they look at me like I asked for Ronald McDonalds new album. They dont know yall! Other rappers know yall. So many people are gonna laugh at you, I cant wait. And first U say nobody knows us, but then U say U want us to dis you and Damani Punani kuz its good publicity. Damnnnn youre dumb!!!! Thats why youre lyrics are so uncreative! I get it now!!

In the song"Grassy Knoll" I didnt mention youre fat ass but you just had to mention me. So now I gotta embarass you boy! Im happy I have a reason to do that now. Whos really gonna benefit from this??? APOLLO AND COLUMBO, thats who. We obviously did somethin right kuz youre all pissed off panties in a knot and shit. Shouldnt U be in the studio or on tour??? Ur signed with Snoop right??? Western Union is the male version on Doggys Angels HAHAHA LOL!!!! Yall arent gonna sell any records with that tired shit you call music and then youll get dropped, go independent, and not sell that way too, just like thousands of other NORMAL ASS RAPPERS.

What makes you special??? Tell me. Answer that!!! Youre a carbon copy and Im light years beyond you lyirically, conceptually, style wise etc. And dont start talkin that lame ass "Im signed Im known and youre not" bull shit. You should change your name to GOOD LUCK kuz thats what got you signed hahahaha!! Whats really sad is I got more fans and dimes and respect than you and Im not signed. And just listen to the music on my myspace page. It speaks for itself. Im in a class of my own and I got more videos than you, and YOURE SIGNED!!!
I been on 2 THUG Magazine dvds with all the great West Coast rappers, Im in the new ALL HOOD magazine, Ive had my own radio show, most rappers in L.A. who matter know me from Jay Rock to Big Wy to Problem etc....You think Im a fluke ass joke you got it confused. And you say Damani be at Rogers every day, thas kool. I shot my video with RedruM 781 there.

And watch it with the fag talk, kuz none of my bitches would fuck you. None of em! You could throw a thosand on the table and they'd be like, "nawwww I'll pass!" LOL...look at you man. Do you even care about yourself?? You try to play that gangsta tough guy role kuz thats all you know. Thats all you got. I aint never scared playa, I really dont give a fuck about death and threats and all that. Talk is cheap!! Call me krazy kuz I proably am. Just dont think you seem intimidating. Im from Inglewood G. My bestfriend and little sister got killed in these streets so Im always ready. This is Hip Hop, bottom line, and when I drop this heat rock into the cyber world youre gonna know the bidness with me. Im a beast on this mic, and I'll eat your Bobs Big Boy ass alive then spit you out like a sunflower seed.       

That Pratt Fabian couldn't stand up to Bad Lucc so he decided to get you to go against Bad Lucc, so you got an account just to talk sh*t to bad Lucc????.......Rap Is so hilarious!!

.......Awaiting Lucc's response!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

WestCoasta

haha!   I just noticed Apollo called Lucc and Soopafly and Damani    "NORMAL ASS RAPPERS"  who won't sell

this guy is in major loser denial.... Apollo...  speakin on my niggaz Columbo and Fabian haha

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
haha!   I just noticed Apollo called Lucc and Soopafly and Damani    "NORMAL ASS RAPPERS"  who won't sell

this guy is in major loser denial.... Apollo...  speakin on my niggaz Columbo and Fabian haha

Soopafly is far from a normal rapper.  Fly could outpimp this dude any day of the week.  He's probably slapped his bitch around numerous times back when she was workin for Fly.  Soopafly is the greatest rapper alive today....as soon as i figure out what cologne he wears, i'm going to buy the same stuff so I can hope to emulate some of the great successes that Fly has with the hoes.  I already know how to slap a bitch around, so I figure the cologne is the only missing piece to the puzzle for me.

WestCoasta

^ alright I get it dude....

Apollo was afraid to say Soopafly's name, didn't mention him... then finally he just disses Westurn Union as a whole

it's funny because it looks like a freshman college player dissin some NBA players

this is just coming from a common sense point of view...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

haha!   I just noticed Apollo called Lucc and Soopafly and Damani    "NORMAL ASS RAPPERS"  who won't sell

Soopafly is far from a normal rapper.  Fly could outpimp this dude any day of the week.  He's probably slapped his bitch around numerous times back when she was workin for Fly.  Soopafly is the greatest rapper alive today....as soon as i figure out what cologne he wears, i'm going to buy the same stuff so I can hope to emulate some of the great successes that Fly has with the hoes.  I already know how to slap a bitch around, so I figure the cologne is the only missing piece to the puzzle for me.
^^^Damn..This dude has Quotes for days!!!
+1

... ;D ;D ;D ;D..Preach!!!.....this Dude is just crazy..lmao!!!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 05:49:46 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Soopafly is far from a normal rapper.  Fly could outpimp this dude any day of the week.  He's probably slapped his bitch around numerous times back when she was workin for Fly.  Soopafly is the greatest rapper alive today....as soon as i figure out what cologne he wears, i'm going to buy the same stuff so I can hope to emulate some of the great successes that Fly has with the hoes.   I already know how to slap a bitch around, so I figure the cologne is the only missing piece to the puzzle for me.
lmao damnit homie, u got me rollin over here. Always given me somethin hilarious to read about lol.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^dude is  Classic!!!!
LMAo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
wolf...i know your really into badlucc homie....thats cool...but nobody went to get anybody....columbo made his point....apollo is merely responding to bad luccs comments.....to west....stop swingin on western unions nutsack nigga....they r normal rappers...lol...how many albums have they sold?.....lol...and that nba analogy is cute....but their probably more like the cba ...if me and my homies r in college... as u put it.....and to that one weirdo talking bout cologne and pimp slapping...u r very very strange.....get some help...soon....

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Streetpoetry..well that's Fine, in the same breadth, i was responding to Apollo's comments as well!
I'm a 'Nut rider' cuz i dig their music???..
Answer me that...
I could careless how many records they sell, if their music is dope, i'm bump it regardless, you dig??
Though the hope that their album will sell is an added bonus, but it's not relevant to me at the moment!
The music is all I'm into, Playa!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Westurn Union hasn't sold that many albums because they haven't released anything retail yet.  And if they don't sell, it's because Lucc and Damani didn't step their game up.  And for rappers selling records?  How does 20 million+ sound, because that's how many Soopafly has sold and he's part of the Westurn Union.  I mean, let's face it, everyone bought all those Snoop albums and Death Row albums, etc. to hear Soopafly production and Soopafly songs.  Snoop knows what he's doing by throwing Soopafly on at least one track on each of his albums, it's guaranteed sales right there.  So trust me, the dude knows what he's doing, 15 years in the rap game and 30 years in the pimp game, I a bet you a million dollars once Nima interviews him, you'll see that he's banging Latoiya Wiliams too.  Now how can you not deny that he is the man?  And Dr. Dre felt highly enough of him to put him on The Wash soundtrack and the dude wasn't even signed to Aftermath at the time!  Fly could just throw one his socks off the stage and there would be a mob of people fighting over it.  These other dudes your talking about could throw copies of their CDs wrapped in 20 dollar bills and dudes would run away, and that's real talk right there.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 06:10:12 PM by Soopafly DPGC »