Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9842 times)

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody good! We done yet? This thread craccin ma niggs.

Good looking out.

Oh, and if your wondering why im no longer responding 2 the press(u know, the dudes who know all your work and watch your moves but u dont know shit about them), its becuz Im str8 my nigga. There aint no deep reasoning as to why I wont indulge n a little web war. Niggas know what it is! But enjoy my people! I must admit, it was hilarious. We must do this again. The only thing is, next time, Lets picc some rappers that everybody knows. That 1 sided ridin just aint fair. But good looking for riding witcha nigga. ..........Chuuch!!!!!!!!!!

Westurn Union, Ya Bitch!

Bad Muthafuccin Lucc

Whether n the ING! Rogers all damn day(Shout out 2 Big Herm), Shout out 2 Ace & Lump. Shout out 2 211 all the way bacc down thru Compton(Shout out to Klev, 2P's, R.I.P. Benta) thru the Compton Arms up 2 the Nutty's(Shout out to Kelly Blue, Shout out 2 BG Knockout[Not on no rap shit either]).......

Where u niggas B @??? Oh, thats right, School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marks!

Snoopafly-1986

Good looking out.

Oh, and if your wondering why im no longer responding 2 the press(u know, the dudes who know all your work and watch your moves but u dont know shit about them), its becuz Im str8 my nigga. There aint no deep reasoning as to why I wont indulge n a little web war. Niggas know what it is! But enjoy my people! I must admit, it was hilarious. We must do this again. The only thing is, next time, Lets picc some rappers that everybody knows. That 1 sided ridin just aint fair. But good looking for riding witcha nigga. ..........Chuuch!!!!!!!!!!

Westurn Union, Ya Bitch!

Bad Muthafuccin Lucc

Whether n the ING! Rogers all damn day(Shout out 2 Big Herm), Shout out 2 Ace & Lump. Shout out 2 211 all the way bacc down thru Compton(Shout out to Klev, 2P's, R.I.P. Benta) thru the Compton Arms up 2 the Nutty's(Shout out to Kelly Blue, Shout out 2 BG Knockout[Not on no rap shit either]).......

keep doing your thing Bad Lucc 8)

fuck tha haters and the no name rappers

E-Class

• 'G'
This was fun!!!
Good luck with the mixtape gentlemen!!!!

Just don't get so touchy when someone criticizes one of your band members.

Shit. Anybody can make it with a Lucc and Soopafly crutch.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 08:37:03 PM by fabianbonaparte »

WestCoasta

E-Class

• 'G'

Good looking out.

Westurn Union, Ya Bitch!

Bad Muthafuccin Lucc

Really, are we marks for an education?

I'll let that one slide.

E-Class

• 'G'
This was fun!!!

shut the fuck up

Here we go. and why are you so sensitive sir!!!!!

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
give it up nigga you arent going to 'win'
[

E-Class

• 'G'
give it up nigga you arent going to 'win'
win what?

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
exactly
[

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
euro trash called me faggot...but he has 3 shirtless niggaz on all his posts.....i guess u like men with tats or something.....lol....stay in europe freak boy.....u dont want it wit no real l.a. niggaz.....

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
So... "House Shoe Musik." Nice mixtape, right?
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
west....u r a str8 up bitch.....i aint scared to call out nobody nigga....but if they havent said nothing about me ...y would i involve them in it.....i think the fool wit manhood issues is u....and y u wanna know how i pay my rent nigga....shhhhheeeeettttttttt.....go ask ya mama how she pay her rent.....oh wait....i already know....suckin dick 4 crack...lol.....stay behind that computer homie.....u talk like u get beat up alot......and as 4 that no name rapper bullshit....i never said i was anything more than what i am...a man....something u obviously r not.....

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
and fat boy u need to stop.....go edit and delete some more of your posts..........lol..... and i already told u i go to cal state university northridge.....i am a psychology/pan african studies double major.......i aint ashamed im in college nigga.....u should b ashamed that u arent.....lil homie......i know way realer niggaz than u will ever b .....who value education and intelligence....things u seem to think r only 4 "marks" and "geeks"....maybe we should all b like u...ehhhh lucc?.... ignorant and stupid.....i guess we shouldnt try 2 get jobs or try 2 better r communities either......u is a joke fat man.....and i really dont give a fuck who u know....so u can stop all that name droppin....lil homie....and i aint gonna put tha names of my real street niggaz on no dubcnn forum...2 impress or intimidate u......so stay in ya comfort zone fat boy.....where most of these niggaz will cosign all ya lil bullshit.........

Johnny B

and fat boy u need to stop.....go edit and delete some more of your posts..........lol..... and i already told u i go to cal state university northridge.....i am a psychology/pan african studies double major.......i aint ashamed im in college nigga.....u should b ashamed that u arent.....lil homie......i know way realer niggaz than u will ever b .....who value education and intelligence....things u seem to think r only 4 "marks" and "geeks"....maybe we should all b like u...ehhhh lucc?.... ignorant and stupid.....i guess we shouldnt try 2 get jobs or try 2 better r communities either......u is a joke fat man.....and i really dont give a fuck who u know....so u can stop all that name droppin....lil homie....and i aint gonna put tha names of my real street niggaz on no dubcnn forum...2 impress or intimidate u......so stay in ya comfort zone fat boy.....where most of these niggaz will cosign all ya lil bullshit.........

why should he be ashamed that he isn't in college? all cuz someone doesn't go to college, doesn't make them any less of a person. so what if you're a psyche/pan african major. who the hell cares? I sure don't. you are one ignorant asshole. you probably think that school is the only thing that matters in life and are jealous of Lucc cuz he doesn't have to deal with idiot assholes like yourself, daily. have you ever thought that college isn't for everyone? do you think everyone comes into life knowing what to do or what plan they have? ppl need reasons to do shit, and what life is about is being happy, not dealing with BS. many ppl don't have the capacity to deal with certain aspects of life from experiences they have dealt with or the way they were raised. ppl tend to think that college guarantees you a job, but a Bachelors degree might as well be a HS diploma with the way the economy is right now. you are just an arrogant college guy who thinks that he's the big man on campus, which is NOT the case.

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
uhhh jonny b.....instead of making it seem like im disrespecting people who arent in college......(most of my friends r not in school nigga)......y dont u talk about how bad luccs called me a mark and a geek 4 gettin an education.....thats what i am responding 2.....y r u so emotional over this......i respect whatever somebody has to do 2 make it....but dont shit on my life decisions.....u dont know y im in school...or what i wanna do with my life.....homie u r talkin out ya ass 4 real...u r trying to twist up my words...whatever....do u....