Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9743 times)

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
And about that dude asking about the bitrate: that's a perfectly logical question if you'd ask me. I sure as hell wouldn't spend $7 on a mixtape that contains songs with only 128 kbps bitrate. You can clearly tell the difference between a 128 kbps song and a 320 kbps song. The latter one simply BUMPS more since it comes close (it basically is) to being CD-Quality.
Heres the thing, we do have hard copies. Im not good wit mailing shit. 2 many problems n the past! If your n the LA area, I'll sale u one of mines as would Damani and Fly. DL one from here or our Myspace page. Everybody wanna know when is the Westurn Union album/mixtape coming out and when the shit comes out, they complain about the bitrate. U know what are die hard fans did when they seen it was 4 DL? They got that shit immediately! No questions asked. Its not terrible quality. Ive been bangin it for months now in my car. Its just not 100 CD quality online. So the hell what! It still bangs. Im not mad though becuz what u do with your money is what u do. I feel u! All I know is is that this is a dope mixtape that not 2 many niggas is fuccin wit. All this bullshit niggas is puttin out every fuccin day on Dubcnn and yall complain about the bitrate on ours when its clearly fuccin over these wacc ass niggas who got shit up on Dubcnn. That shit just kills me. We gave yall dope music and u find a way 2 shit on it. Niggas aint n New York buying bootlegs on Canal Street complaining about the bitrate. Are you guys serious? LOL! I never heard about a nigga complaining about the bitrate until we put our shit out on Dubcnn. These niggas put out succ ass projects every fuccin week on this site and yall dont got shit 2 say about there tapes. The Bitrate????? Ahh man, im appauled. lol! Truly! WTF?!?!?! It bangs, bottom line! Let that be your deciding factor! If not, make way for our true fans thats fuccin wit us and ridin wit us...............

For all who picced up the album, Thank You! Yall understand whats going on. Bang that shit and let these cats know u ficcin wit us. U wanna hard copy bitrate guys? im n these LA streets. Holla @ me! The "Bitrate" is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better! "U" will not be dissapointed! lol

Bad Lucc man and Im signing off............

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ Aw man Lucc u got me dying over here LOL. What is the world coming to when rappers gotta talk about bitrates of songs on forums ;D I feel you though. For those wanting hardcopys Soopafly will be sending them out, I just got off the phone wiht him and he's gonna have them Thursday and send them out.

Lucc

• 'G'
^^ Aw man Lucc u got me dying over here LOL. What is the world coming to when rappers gotta talk about bitrates of songs on forums ;D I feel you though. For those wanting hardcopys Soopafly will be sending them out, I just got off the phone wiht him and he's gonna have them Thursday and send them out.

Man, Im saying. And no disrespect to Crafty cuz he been supporting a nigga from day 1. but im just saying like, WOW!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Soopafly is the god of the westcoast, straight up.  Fly basically takes two guys going nowhere, and allows them to put lyrics behind his beats that are fire, and now BINGO! us westcoast fans got a new super group.  These guys are so lucky they get a chance to sniff the mic after Soopafly gets on there and spits straight heat.  The smell of his bitch checking lyrics are still so fresh on the mic when lucc and demani speak that it makes them sound better too.  I can see why Snoop has tried to hold Soopafly down all these years, he doesn't want to be overthrown.  You know his plan, Snoop figured, I got all these guys on Dogghouse doing nothin, they all buggin me to release their albums and stuff, I know, i'll just throw them together in groups, then I only gotta release 2 albums instead of six, so let's flip a coin, OK, Lucc Demani, you with Soopafly, and umm let's see, Kam, Eiht and Goldie, you together as Warzone.  But see, that's where snoop F'ed up, cause Westurn Union is blowin up huge thanks to Soopafly and his toe sandals, his freshly drilled root canal and his pimp strut...and Lucc and Demani are lucky enough to be going along for the ride.  This album is gonna be bangin! Major props guys!

smegma

Soopafly is the god of the westcoast, straight up.  Fly basically takes two guys going nowhere, and allows them to put lyrics behind his beats that are fire, and now BINGO! us westcoast fans got a new super group.  These guys are so lucky they get a chance to sniff the mic after Soopafly gets on there and spits straight heat.  The smell of his bitch checking lyrics are still so fresh on the mic when lucc and demani speak that it makes them sound better too.  I can see why Snoop has tried to hold Soopafly down all these years, he doesn't want to be overthrown.  You know his plan, Snoop figured, I got all these guys on Dogghouse doing nothin, they all buggin me to release their albums and stuff, I know, i'll just throw them together in groups, then I only gotta release 2 albums instead of six, so let's flip a coin, OK, Lucc Demani, you with Soopafly, and umm let's see, Kam, Eiht and Goldie, you together as Warzone.  But see, that's where snoop F'ed up, cause Westurn Union is blowin up huge thanks to Soopafly and his toe sandals, his freshly drilled root canal and his pimp strut...and Lucc and Demani are lucky enough to be going along for the ride.  This album is gonna be bangin! Major props guys!

Haha, this guy has quotables for days! I love it! :D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

WOW. lol. This dude talking about Fly's "freshly drilled root canal".

Young Old Head

why tha hell didn't u drop it thru koch on tha regular?!?

Our official album is droppin in July! Why would we spend money out of our own budget, getting it mixed and mastered, and for distribution when we can distribute it ourselves online and n the streets by hand? Thats why I dont understand why DJ's sign with Major labels. It makes no sense. Mixtapes are'nt selling like when Clue and Funk Flex did it. Youll be shooting yourself n the foot for trying that shit. Whether Koch or not, is that the deciding decision on whether u buy it or not??? Its a mixtape people. Fucc wit us! Its good music. I aint gotta sell it 2 u, read the threads. Your peers said it was dope!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuuch brotha

Bad Lucc

no offense my dude, but i ain't wit that payin for download shit...when i see people like young de and bishop lamont givin WHOLE ALBUMS out for free download...
holla at me when u got them hard copies ready tho!

Cash Money Blood Gang

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ You should get with the times man... or even if you aren't getting with the times don't knock people for getting with the times... i love having my hard copies as much as you do but in a few years CD's are gonna be the new vinyl and the only wait we'll be able to buy music is for downloads.. as a matter of fact it's already in full motion..

I feel you though, having a OG copy in the hands can't be compared to 20 mp3's on the hard drive.

Lucc

• 'G'
why tha hell didn't u drop it thru koch on tha regular?!?

Our official album is droppin in July! Why would we spend money out of our own budget, getting it mixed and mastered, and for distribution when we can distribute it ourselves online and n the streets by hand? Thats why I dont understand why DJ's sign with Major labels. It makes no sense. Mixtapes are'nt selling like when Clue and Funk Flex did it. Youll be shooting yourself n the foot for trying that shit. Whether Koch or not, is that the deciding decision on whether u buy it or not??? Its a mixtape people. Fucc wit us! Its good music. I aint gotta sell it 2 u, read the threads. Your peers said it was dope!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuuch brotha

Bad Lucc

no offense my dude, but i ain't wit that payin for download shit...when i see people like young de and bishop lamont givin WHOLE ALBUMS out for free download...
holla at me when u got them hard copies ready tho!

They aint put out no fuccin albums, They mixtapes just like ours. And we dont give a shit what nobody else is doing. I dont give a fucc if Jay-Z and Dr.Dre gave out a free fuccin album. $7 or nuthin. Dont buy the muthafucca then. And if u aint gonna buy one why post here telling niggas u aint. Who needs 2 hear that shit?!?! Just dont even come n the thread then cuz this thread is for trill fans and supporters of our music. DL or not! When u see Fly, u get a hard copy from him. If u c the nigga. I aint sending u shit. I dont give a fucc. I already got thousands of hard copies. I cant believe u brought up some names like we give a fucc about that shit. Nigga Westurn Union or nuthing homeboy. My career aint modeled after no nigga! We stay ahead, we dont stay n line!!!!!!!!!!!! No offense my dude!!!!!!!!!

Bad Muthafuccin Lucc

Lucc

• 'G'
Shut the Fucc up homey!!!!!!!!!! Thats my homeboy and u on his dicc like u know the nigga. U internet stalkers kill me! Dont ever play me and Damani like we regular u dumb ass nigga. Snoop didnt put this group together. Do your research! U so on the nigga Dicc I would think you'd ha known that already. Get the fucc out this thread. I talked 2 Fly and he dont even know u! He gotta a girl already. Stop tryna compete wit his chicc nigga............

Woodrow

Shut the Fucc up homey!!!!!!!!!! Thats my homeboy and u on his dicc like u know the nigga. U internet stalkers kill me! Dont ever play me and Damani like we regular u dumb ass nigga. Snoop didnt put this group together. Do your research! U so on the nigga Dicc I would think you'd ha known that already. Get the fucc out this thread. I talked 2 Fly and he dont even know u! He gotta a girl already. Stop tryna compete wit his chicc nigga............

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! I've been waiting for this post!!!

I coulda sworn that Soopafly DPGC was an alias/joke poster but the more I read his shit the more scary/funny it gets!!

soopaflydpgc

• Lil Geezy
IM ONLY GONE SPEAK ON THIS ONE TIME. NIGGA WHO KEEP SPEAKIN ON ME N DOWNGRADIN MY NIGGAZ..........STOP!!! IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW I DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT. WE A GROUP OF EQUAL TALENT. I AINT INTO CARRYIN NO NIGGA TA KEEP UP WIT ME. AND BELIEVE ME I AINT GOT TO CARRY THESE NIGGAZ. THEY HOLD THEY OWN. IF YOU LIKE ME SO MUCH ( which by the way you soundin a lil stalkish/gay so slow dat down)  BUT IF YOU DO THEN GO DO SOME HISTORY NIGGA AND SEE WHY IM FUCCIN WIT THESE NIGGAZ THAT YOU SAY YOU NEVA HEARD OF. THAT JUST MEAN YO WEST COAST IS SLIPPIN. YOU GOTTA KEEP UP LIL HOMIE.

NOW DONT GET IT WRONG I LIKE HOW YOU BEEN PAYIN ATTN TO A NIGGA CAREER (whoever you are) I EVEN WAS KINDA AMAZED WIT THE SONG LIST YOU HAD. 150 SONGS THAT I CANT EVEN REMEMBER BUT IN THE PROCESS OF PRAISE I CANT LET YOU KEEP DOWNGRADIN MY NIGGAZ DAMANI AND LUCC. AND THATS WUT YOU BEEN DOIN IN MOST OF YO POSTS. THEN IT STARTS TA SOUND LIKE OVER DICC-RIDIN!!!! NOT TO SAY YOU ARE BUT THATS WUT IT STARTS TA LOOK LIKE HOMIE. ID HATE TA LOSE A QUALITY FAN BUT I AINT GOT NO PROBLEM WIT CHECCIN ANY OF EM. IMMA REGUALR ASS NIGGA JUST LIKE YALL. JUST GOOD N MUSIC....THATS IT!!! SO IF YOU DOWN WIT SOOPAFLY THAT MUCH HOMIE.... THEN I REQUIRE YOU TO GET DOWN WIT MY GROUP (and by the damami made this group wit lucc. i was the last nigga in the group its been westurn union before me) !!! GET DOWN WIT THE WHOLE TEAM N WE GOOD MY NIGGA!!!

OH AND I LIKE HOW YOU JACCED ME FOR MY NAME TO CONFUSE PEOPLE ON HERE.... THAT WAS TIGHT!!! (ok i dont like it and it wasnt tight. change yo name to lil soopafly or somethin else). AND JUST TA KEEP SHIT COOL IMMA GIVE YOU A FREE HARD COPY OF THE MIXTAPE. HOLLA AT NIMA BOUT IT. STUDY THAT MUFUCCA LINE FA LINE. I WILL BE QUIZZIN YO ASS TA SEE IF YOU REALLY THE FAN YOU SAY YOU ARE. AND DONT STUDY ME..... SOUND LIKE YOU GOT THAT DOWNPACCED.......STUDY MY NIGGA LUCC AND STUDY DAMANI. THEN COME BACC N POST SOME MORE. OTHER THAN THAT...........WEST UP EASTSIDE BOUND!!

TO MY NIGGA LUCC:    EH CUZZ YOU GOTTA READ BETWEEEN THESE LINES..........IF ALL THEY CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT IS A BITRATE?????   NIGGA WE ON OUR WAY TA SOMETHIN BIG!!!! THATS THE WESTCOAST WAY OF SAYIN YALL SHIT TIGHT!!! ALOT OF THESE OTHER NIGGAS MIXTAPES GOT ALOT WORSE REVIEWS WIT PROBABLY A 800 BITRATE!!! NIGGA COULD HAVE A THOUSAND BITRATE N STILL GOT BULLSHIT!! TAKE IT FOR WUT IS N ROLL WIT IT. THEY LOVIN IT THATS WHY THEY WANNA HEAR IT CLEARER.  I AINT MAD. WE DID THAT!!!

Johnny B

IM ONLY GONE SPEAK ON THIS ONE TIME. NIGGA WHO KEEP SPEAKIN ON ME N DOWNGRADIN MY NIGGAZ..........STOP!!! IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW I DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT. WE A GROUP OF EQUAL TALENT. I AINT INTO CARRYIN NO NIGGA TA KEEP UP WIT ME. AND BELIEVE ME I AINT GOT TO CARRY THESE NIGGAZ. THEY HOLD THEY OWN. IF YOU LIKE ME SO MUCH ( which by the way you soundin a lil stalkish/gay so slow dat down)  BUT IF YOU DO THEN GO DO SOME HISTORY NIGGA AND SEE WHY IM FUCCIN WIT THESE NIGGAZ THAT YOU SAY YOU NEVA HEARD OF. THAT JUST MEAN YO WEST COAST IS SLIPPIN. YOU GOTTA KEEP UP LIL HOMIE.

NOW DONT GET IT WRONG I LIKE HOW YOU BEEN PAYIN ATTN TO A NIGGA CAREER (whoever you are) I EVEN WAS KINDA AMAZED WIT THE SONG LIST YOU HAD. 150 SONGS THAT I CANT EVEN REMEMBER BUT IN THE PROCESS OF PRAISE I CANT LET YOU KEEP DOWNGRADIN MY NIGGAZ DAMANI AND LUCC. AND THATS WUT YOU BEEN DOIN IN MOST OF YO POSTS. THEN IT STARTS TA SOUND LIKE OVER DICC-RIDIN!!!! NOT TO SAY YOU ARE BUT THATS WUT IT STARTS TA LOOK LIKE HOMIE. ID HATE TA LOSE A QUALITY FAN BUT I AINT GOT NO PROBLEM WIT CHECCIN ANY OF EM. IMMA REGUALR ASS NIGGA JUST LIKE YALL. JUST GOOD N MUSIC....THATS IT!!! SO IF YOU DOWN WIT SOOPAFLY THAT MUCH HOMIE.... THEN I REQUIRE YOU TO GET DOWN WIT MY GROUP (and by the damami made this group wit lucc. i was the last nigga in the group its been westurn union before me) !!! GET DOWN WIT THE WHOLE TEAM N WE GOOD MY NIGGA!!!

OH AND I LIKE HOW YOU JACCED ME FOR MY NAME TO CONFUSE PEOPLE ON HERE.... THAT WAS TIGHT!!! (ok i dont like it and it wasnt tight. change yo name to lil soopafly or somethin else). AND JUST TA KEEP SHIT COOL IMMA GIVE YOU A FREE HARD COPY OF THE MIXTAPE. HOLLA AT NIMA BOUT IT. STUDY THAT MUFUCCA LINE FA LINE. I WILL BE QUIZZIN YO ASS TA SEE IF YOU REALLY THE FAN YOU SAY YOU ARE. AND DONT STUDY ME..... SOUND LIKE YOU GOT THAT DOWNPACCED.......STUDY MY NIGGA LUCC AND STUDY DAMANI. THEN COME BACC N POST SOME MORE. OTHER THAN THAT...........WEST UP EASTSIDE BOUND!!

TO MY NIGGA LUCC:    EH CUZZ YOU GOTTA READ BETWEEEN THESE LINES..........IF ALL THEY CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT IS A BITRATE?????   NIGGA WE ON OUR WAY TA SOMETHIN BIG!!!! THATS THE WESTCOAST WAY OF SAYIN YALL SHIT TIGHT!!! ALOT OF THESE OTHER NIGGAS MIXTAPES GOT ALOT WORSE REVIEWS WIT PROBABLY A 800 BITRATE!!! NIGGA COULD HAVE A THOUSAND BITRATE N STILL GOT BULLSHIT!! TAKE IT FOR WUT IS N ROLL WIT IT. THEY LOVIN IT THATS WHY THEY WANNA HEAR IT CLEARER.  I AINT MAD. WE DID THAT!!!

Soopafly, you are the most underrated west coast producer ever.

I have bought all DPGC's albums and both your albums are fire! keep it up man. don't listen to these fools.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:03:38 PM by Johnny B »

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo i copped this the other day, And im still having trouble burning this to a disc. I was told i need to convert the songs in order to burn it. I dont know how to do this. If somone at DUBCNN could send me a link ready to burn id appreciate it. I can proove i purchased the cd. Im just havin trouble burning it. If somone on the dubcnn staff could help me that be great. I really wanna bump this in the system.

PS. Great album by the way

WestCoasta

the quality is a factor of course but it's hard for me to believe the mixtape is 128 kbps

I gotta say honestly that it sounds just like CDQ when I'm listening in the headphones or the car