Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9835 times)

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
See Lucc?  Soopafly was right all along.  No sense in beefin with your fans man.  I wasn't a fan of yours originally, but like Fly says, to be a fan of his, i gotta be a fan of the whole Westurn Union, so it's all good!  Fly knows what he's talking about, he's a smart businessman.  Just like Fly says in his song 12345678, "If she make a hundred, I want 90 of it, rules of the game, pimpin is the name"...he's a smart businessman.  He makes 90% off of every ho he pimps.  No hard feelings between us Lucc.  The mixtape is bangin.
U dont get it do u?!?!? Hes right about not letting it get 2 me. He agreed with how I felt. Man, change ya name and get up out this thread. U aint a fan of mines homey! I dont need the "Stan".........

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
this post is funny as hell from the outside lookin in...lol   but 4 real I gotta get a copy... hit me up Lucc... im tryna get a verse too!
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

WestCoasta

Just like Fly says in his song 12345678, "If she make a hundred, I want 90 of it, rules of the game, pimpin is the name"...he's a smart businessman.  He makes 90% off of every ho he pimps.
:laugh:

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
Yo i copped this the other day, And im still having trouble burning this to a disc. I was told i need to convert the songs in order to burn it. I dont know how to do this. If somone at DUBCNN could send me a link ready to burn id appreciate it. I can proove i purchased the cd. Im just havin trouble burning it. If somone on the dubcnn staff could help me that be great. I really wanna bump this in the system.

PS. Great album by the way

If you download iTunes, you can burn m4a files to a cd...
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Johnny B

damn, Soopafly went hard on that guy

look at his first posts from 5 years ago

Basically, i think soopafly is the greatest rapper/producer next to pac, every song he touches is gold

little did he know he'd personally get chewed out by the man himself

lmfao, life is crazy isn't it? this makes me like Soopafly even more.

Soopafly, I have been following your career from day one and I certainly hope you will want me to continue to be a fan of yours.  But I gotta put you in check for one little comment you made.  See, I have had the name Soopafly DPGC since 2003.  I didn't jack your name to confuse anyone or play any games.  I had this name first, then you jacked my name.  So if you feel it's too close to your user name, you should change yours.  However, I think we can both coexist here with a user name that is close to the same.  No way would I ever go on the board and try to impersonate you, so that should not be a worry. 

*LOL*...matter of fact, *LMAO*...

how can he jack his own fuckin name?! like u devised the name... it's obvious that u named urself after soopafly so why the fuck would u try to argue over this? *lol* that's too much...

EXACTLY.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If they shoot a video for any songs on the album id love to see a video for "Hold Up" or "Get a Bar" or "Aint gonna happen"

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^ Aw man Lucc u got me dying over here LOL. What is the world coming to when rappers gotta talk about bitrates of songs on forums ;D I feel you though. For those wanting hardcopys Soopafly will be sending them out, I just got off the phone wiht him and he's gonna have them Thursday and send them out.

Man, Im saying. And no disrespect to Crafty cuz he been supporting a nigga from day 1. but im just saying like, WOW!

I hear you. I'm just a sound quality freak, that's all 8)

DAMANI

• Lil Geezy
  • INGLEWOODCITYBEHINDME
WHERE THE HOES AT?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Hahaha so they're all here now, huh? What up Damani!

DAMANI

• Lil Geezy
  • INGLEWOODCITYBEHINDME
i mean why not

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
WHERE THE HOES AT?
  check a few pages back & you will find a hoe lol what up damani

Nima - Dubcnn.com

i mean why not

you already know what it is!

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE THE HOES AT?
  check a few pages back & you will find a hoe lol what up damani
U aint neva lied pimp! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Holy Shit! I skip to Rome for a few days and all hell breaks out in here!!

AND FUCK...all of westurn union is in the BUILDING!!!!!

Whatup Damani!
Whatup Lucc!
Whatup Soopa!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

UnCanHe

• Lil Geezy
Can i get the CD from the Slauson Swapmeet?