Author Topic: [VIdeo] Bill O'Reilly Callin Snoop Dogg A Pinhead! "Is This What Smokin Pot Lead  (Read 248 times)

hypnoticpimp

• Lil Geezy

Blood$

not gonna bother clickin' the link, fuck Bill O'Reily... hypocrite  8)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

Co-Sign with BloodMoney MuthaFuckas!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bill O Reilly is a cocksucker.  The thing that pisses me off about his show is that it's presented as a news show, and we've grown up to think that people on the news are stating facts.  He's running his mouth off like a fag, and the average person is thinking that this is coming from a credible source, when its really just some close minded douche talking shit.  You see what I'm saying?

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Bill O Reilly is a cocksucker.  The thing that pisses me off about his show is that it's presented as a news show, and we've grown up to think that people on the news are stating facts.  He's running his mouth off like a fag, and the average person is thinking that this is coming from a credible source, when its really just some close minded douche talking shit.  You see what I'm saying?
^^that Summation can be extended over the whole FOX News, not just on Bill O' Reilly!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's always a bad thing to wish for someones death, BUT, Bill O'Reilly DESERVES to die. He makes the world a worse place by spreading ignorance, which some people sadly believe. Someone should kill him, and that day should be a national day of celebration. Nancy Grace also falls into this category.

westsiderider323

fuck o reily he a fuckin faggot old ass white bitch

when it rains it pours

why dont no body catch this fatass in the parkin lot and give him a nice ass beating

Blood$

shit if I was Snoop I'd catch Bill O'Reily and put a blunt out on his forehead and he can take that onto his show  8)

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time

Co-Sign with BloodMoney MuthaFuckas!
He's A PUSSY!!!