Author Topic: JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 237 times)

when it rains it pours

JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 10, 2008, 02:55:08 PM »
whats yo opinion on the mixed black gurls?
they be lookin good or what?

when it rains it pours

Re: JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 03:06:30 PM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 04:00:07 PM »
whats tyra banks and ashanti mixed with??? anyways shit it aint they fault if they come out half devil shit they didnt ask for it............but eye dont know if you Black.......but if you are then you know how these mulatto fuckers be acting how they better than us (dark shade) because they light skin........thats fact rite there............. but shit eye could give a fuck about them........

when it rains it pours

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 04:04:40 PM »
whats tyra banks and ashanti mixed with??? anyways shit it aint they fault if they come out half devil shit they didnt ask for it............but eye dont know if you Black.......but if you are then you know how these mulatto fuckers be acting how they better than us (dark shade) because they light skin........thats fact rite there............. but shit eye could give a fuck about them........
ashanti is half purto rican and banks is half white according to those websites.
so you wouldnt hit it?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 04:06:41 PM »
ashanti is half purto rican and banks is half white according to those websites.
so you wouldnt hit it?
nah eye am good........... eye leave them women for the niggas who drool over light skin , mixed bitches because they want they seeds to have that "good hair" & and "good skin"......... eye will leave that for sikotic and notorious tda

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 06:30:21 PM »
If you guys notice, there are more Light-skinned/fair women in rap videos/R&b video,than dark Skinned Women.

it was though that 'Black is beautiful, but Lighter is pretty'
Hence the diaspora of some folks in Western Africa seeking to bleach their skins, so they can at least pass of 'Bi-racial'
The consequences are fatal, they end of looking bleached up alright..it's nasty..and also very very sad! :-\ :-\

Light skinned women are indeed pretty,there's no denying that.
and you do get the odd few, who feel superior to the darker counterparts as well!
However not every light skin woman is biracial.  The black races comes in various shades, from ebony Black, like my peeps in Ghana, to moderately light/brown to fair/light skinned'

Light or dark skinned, i guess it boils down to the individual!
I've dated both kinds. Although the light skinned gurl i dated, looked like a pizza, each time she she broke out in rash and spots, it was  hilarious!!
She was so self conscious, she wouldn't leave the house,e until every zit/spot/rash had gone!
That's not to say Dark skinned gurls don't have it bad either, lease don't misconstrue this!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 07:10:58 PM »
it just so happens that light skin is more widely accepted as more beautiful, it's just one of those things about the human race. i find it funny some blacks are so tripped out and butt hurt over that fact. if some of you say you are about truth than stop bullshitting and get over yourself. it's called self actualization, step up your game paranoid blackies.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 07:15:03 PM »
Mixed bitches > pure breds (excluding some breeds)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 07:18:37 PM »
it just so happens that light skin is more widely accepted as more beautiful,
^^be that as it may, but the question is 'why IS it'??
I'm light skin myself.. ;)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 07:19:32 PM »
it just so happens that light skin is more widely accepted as more beautiful, it's just one of those things about the human race. i find it funny some blacks are so tripped out and butt hurt over that fact. if some of you say you are about truth than stop bullshitting and get over yourself. it's called self actualization, step up your game paranoid blackies.
yea because this system these pale faces instated dont have nothing to do with it...........like preferential treatment to slaves that were lighter( niggas getting treated better han they dark shard borthers, will start to act like that better, in turn the dark shades feel bad about themselves, oh what about rwanda how they split nigga up base on facial features small nose, light skin,  and separated them..........huh.....but that dont got nothing to do with it???  you people crack me up..........its DIVIDE AND CONQUEROR MY NIGGAS!!!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 07:20:29 PM »
it just so happens that light skin is more widely accepted as more beautiful,
^^be that as it may, but the question is 'why IS it'??
I'm light skin myself.. ;)
ISIS PAPERS

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 07:22:30 PM »
yea because this system these pale faces instated dont have nothing to do with it...........like preferential treatment to slaves that were lighter( niggas getting treated better han they dark shard borthers, will start to act like that better, in turn the dark shades feel bad about themselves, oh what about rwanda how they split nigga up base on facial features small nose, light skin,  and separated them..........huh.....but that dont got nothing to do with it???  you people crack me up..........its DIVIDE AND CONQUEROR MY NIGGAS!!!

pale faces don't have anything to do with it. only in pale face societies. it is like that in asian and several south american culture too.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 07:26:14 PM »

pale faces don't have anything to do with it. only in pale face societies. it is like that in asian and several south american culture too.
who u foolin.....you cant run game on me nigga..... eye know whats going on......... IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH SOCIETY WHERE A CERTAIN GROUP OF PEOPLE (DARK SHADE) ARENT GETTING TREATED FAIRLY & EQUAL BASED ON THINGS NATURAL SUCH AS HAIR, COLOR, NOSE, ETC, AT THE ROOT LIES THE BRAIN OF THE PALE FACES

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »

who u foolin.....you cant run game on me nigga..... eye know whats going on......... IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH SOCIETY WHERE A CERTAIN GROUP OF PEOPLE (DARK SHADE) ARENT GETTING TREATED FAIRLY & EQUAL BASED ON THINGS NATURAL SUCH AS HAIR, COLOR, NOSE, ETC, AT THE ROOT LIES THE BRAIN OF THE PALE FACES

if that really brings peace to you then fine, believe in it. you know it's not true, but it must be hard being undesirable, so you are excused from reality and the standards a normal good looking person.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 07:30:22 PM »

if that really brings peace to you then fine, believe in it. you know it's not true, but it must be hard being undesirable, so you are excused from reality and the standards a normal good looking person.
the truth never did sit well with your type