Author Topic: yo pesci dogg and wc killaz...  (Read 107 times)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
yo pesci dogg and wc killaz...
« on: April 18, 2001, 04:57:13 PM »
yo pesci dogg I know you and you know me from yo board I am like all day on ya board because it's the realist but I got to say why are you dissing this board I like your board to I am ruthless4life all my damn life I hate eazy haterz but fuck it I know a few of them monitor like trauma and b-please yo dogg all of them respect the E you know well if they may wanna put jay-z up well I say fuck it and I don't read the message you know that dogg I'm down with the realist Gz like bgko and dre'sta
damn my list of rapperz are:
1 - bgko
2 - dre'sta
3 - Eazy muthafucking E

but ya know I love this board to and hey why do I post this message only for one reasen and that is that I want your site up like till I die G, because them are not so stupid in computers yea I don't hope that I will run out bad for your site dogg because it's the number one site in the net and you know that I think like that G

now yo, wca members and shit the most of you I know so please don't fight on some on worked out shit ok?

peace to my homie pesci and trauma and b-please... all ya that are down with me dogg

peace,
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
40oz Graphire

Don Seer

Re: yo pesci dogg and wc killaz...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2001, 05:20:11 PM »
you got it on the nail dogg

seriously.. board beef often ends up badly.. look at www.chronicoverload.com for one.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2001, 05:29:37 PM »
that what I mean dogg
40oz Graphire

Lil Pesci

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2001, 06:10:48 PM »
My beef ain't with this whole board g, I never dissed anyone but those that deserve it. My site ain't goin nowhere, thatz foolishness. My beef is with a lot of fagz on this board. Bpg_Snoop Doog, Trauma, B-Please and Now_I_Know, even some other bitches tried to join the fun and diss. Fuck all of them period. This happened with Bennz too, he started trippen and deleting messages, changing shit around. Trien to act all one-sided. Watch these foolz won't keep it real. They will start to delete shit if I ain't banned already, fuck it, who cares. My beef will continue with those that dissed and thatz it. You want my side, visit my site.
"Fuckin' with me is like fuckin' with no condom, itz on!" - Wish Bone...

The Compton Criminal lives on... http://eazy-e.77th.com

Big BpG

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2001, 08:49:53 PM »

I like how that bitch Bng_SnoopyDoggyDogg tried to calm me down, he even dissed gangsta shit, saying it is stupid and ignorant, hahaha what else would you expect from a bitch-made Snoop fan? And to the fagget Trauma, dissing Eazy was bullshit man, fuck you and ya moma bitch.

Internet Gangsta ... Dang Boy, Is there anything nice in you ... You got your freedom of Speech, but Talk Is Cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You gotta Walk The Walk ... anyway, this is so old, so dumb, so boring, so so so im outtie.

Don't even think I'll reply again, you can cry online if you want, words are words and thats that... What pisses me off is that I MAKE MYSELF LOOK STUPID AND FOOLISH YELLING AT YOUR ASS ON THE INTERNET... not you ... so from now YELL AS MUCH AS YOU WAN'T , I AINT LISTENING NO MORE ... oh and I can't wait for your update tommorow ... from me to you, and you to me ... keep it real

-bpg

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2001, 09:28:53 PM »
Word Up Dieter, I'm Glad To See For 1 You Understand What Eazy Was About, And Don't Twist Sh*t.

See ya Around, Buddy Boy... LOL