Author Topic: Busta Rhymes Enlists T.I., Common & Mary J. Blige For New LP  (Read 731 times)

Lunatic

Re: Busta Rhymes Enlists T.I., Common & Mary J. Blige For New LP
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2008, 11:56:32 AM »
^^props meho
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2008, 02:57:08 PM »
Yo, in the car his new joint was on the radio, and I swear to God no crosses count, my MOMS even done said, 'oh shit is this the Beasite Boys'? Now ain't that some shit!!?

Busta could get old school cats likin' his new record. Where they at???

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2008, 03:00:17 PM »
i want to hear that actual first single, the cool & dre, linkin park track..got a good feelin bout that one for some reason
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2008, 04:19:38 PM »
Yo, in the car his new joint was on the radio, and I swear to God no crosses count, my MOMS even done said, 'oh shit is this the Beasite Boys'? Now ain't that some shit!!?

Busta could get old school cats likin' his new record. Where they at???

i think the joint is nice, i just dont think its a banger for some reason, busta flow is sick and with nigga is hyped and it sounds sick to have busta flowing like this after a long time but i think its not first single material...the beat just doesnt make me think...'this will blow up' for somereason...

I look forward to this droppin though homie! Blessed sounds wack for an album name but i just wanna check it out!

pz!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2008, 04:25:31 PM »
^^ Exactly, Busta came correct but the production is so fucking boring, I'm not feeling Hittman's production style, all the beats they did on American Gangster sounds cheap and boring too.

BTW this info about the release date and the single is coming staright from Interscope records, so it looks like Busta might actually release the album on June 17th  8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2008, 04:41:09 PM »
^ That - is - what's - up!

Oh fo' sho, Busta's flow is off the chain on the joint, hype to the max. I'm feelin' the beat though too. I don't know. I hope it makes the album. :-\ Lol.

Elano

« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2008, 02:43:14 AM »
Busta Rhymes and Linkin Park are collaborating and shooting “We Made It” today (April 15) in Los Angeles, the first single and video from Busta's Rhymes' highly anticipated eighth studio album Blessed.

Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda will appear in the video, which is being directed by acclaimed director Chris Robinson.

"It [“We Made It"] ain't just about the 'hood, it ain't just about the suburbs, it's about everybody,” Busta Rhymes said of the track. “This is one of those songs that can't be described better than touching the souls of the common people."

“We Made It,” which was produced by Cool and Dre, is Busta Rhymes’ first collaboration with a rock band and the first official release from Blessed.

Earlier this month Rhymes’ single “Don’t Touch Me (Throw Da Water on ‘Em was leaked to the internet and is currently receiving radio spins across the United States.

Linkin Park has been touring to support the release of the group’s double platinum album Minutes To Midnight, which spawned the group’s latest hit single "Given Up."

Busta Rhymes’ new album Blessed is due in stores on June 17.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-KjvbkUhKGI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-KjvbkUhKGI</a>
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 02:52:35 AM by Elano »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2008, 08:19:03 AM »
^ Propz for the video!!! Shit was hot.