Author Topic: Lebron Killing My Bulls With 24 Points In The 1st Quarter!!!!  (Read 1523 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Lebron Killing My Bulls With 24 Points In The 1st Quarter!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 07:07:13 PM »
LOL...first quarter=24 points ........ rest of game=10 points. LeBron 6-12 FTs. Cleveland loses.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 07:10:17 PM »
LOL...first quarter=24 points ........ rest of game=10 points. LeBron 6-12 FTs. Cleveland loses.
WTF
hahaha

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 10:23:28 PM »
Chris paul's to lose

au contraire... most reports that I've read from insiders, experts and voters have Kobe favored... the feeling is that Paul has to earn his stripes in the league first... 
f Kobe gets MVP it's going to be renamed "the career achievement award"

unless you are Mr. David Stern, then no, it won't... it will be the MVP award as always...   8)

lol either way if Kobe gets it he deserves it i'm just fucking with you.

if CP gets it HE deserves it too though.  its a 2 way street.

and if Lebron or someone else gets it then they just hate Kobe and will give it to anybody.

If the voters vote for anybody but Bryant this year, they better be wearing ski masks when filling out that ballot.. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 10:34:31 PM »
How a player whose team is 43-36 in the weak ass East is an MVP candidate .. just LOL

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2008, 12:20:06 AM »
1. about the topic. see lebron is going backwards with his career. last year he was such a great player and leader, and this year it's like he took a step back and did what kobe did last year....i don't care if lebron scores 100 points he doesn't belong in an MVP ballot.  i'm just disappointed. sure his stats are amazing. JORDAN-ESQUE. but  the MVP isn't about personal stats  :P

2. Kobe is officially the MVP now with the win over new orleans. and whoever is saying he's geting it because he hasn't won it yet.....get the fuck out of here

-kg doesn't deserve to win it AT ALL. having ray allen, paul pierce as your right and left hand men does SHIT for your bid IMO. KG is only apart of something he's not the x factor

-paul shouldn't win it now because really it's all been the second half of the season. and it's not like they're winning the important games down the stretch  (utah, lakers, ect).

so it's kobe's award. he's not getting it cuz people feel bad or cuz he puts up pretty numbers. but because he's been this years' most valuable leader.  he encompassed it this year....finally.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2008, 08:43:45 AM »
1. about the topic. see lebron is going backwards with his career. last year he was such a great player and leader, and this year it's like he took a step back and did what kobe did last year....i don't care if lebron scores 100 points he doesn't belong in an MVP ballot.  i'm just disappointed. sure his stats are amazing. JORDAN-ESQUE. but  the MVP isn't about personal stats  :P

2. Kobe is officially the MVP now with the win over new orleans. and whoever is saying he's geting it because he hasn't won it yet.....get the fuck out of here

-kg doesn't deserve to win it AT ALL. having ray allen, paul pierce as your right and left hand men does SHIT for your bid IMO. KG is only apart of something he's not the x factor

-paul shouldn't win it now because really it's all been the second half of the season. and it's not like they're winning the important games down the stretch  (utah, lakers, ect).

so it's kobe's award. he's not getting it cuz people feel bad or cuz he puts up pretty numbers. but because he's been this years' most valuable leader.  he encompassed it this year....finally.

i think last years Cavs team is so much better than this years mix of crap.  Ben freakin wallace LOL.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2008, 11:24:34 AM »

How did he take a step backwards? That is just retarded. Wow.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2008, 05:37:34 PM »

How did he take a step backwards? That is just retarded. Wow.

He didn't take a step backwards, he was just overrated to begin with...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2008, 05:40:54 PM »
LOL@averaging an absurd 30-8-8 being a step backwards/overrated.. niggas tight, period... his team sucks balls, that's a fact. Put him in Kobe's position and see what happens.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2008, 05:49:29 PM »
LeBron in Kobe's position would be doing no better than Carmelo is doing up in Denver.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2008, 05:52:41 PM »
LeBron in Kobe's position would be doing no better than Carmelo is doing up in Denver.
why u stay hating on lebron that nigga is a beast. he is stronger than alot of niggas who play his position. you see how easy he be dunkin on niggas, in the open court he is the most dangerous nigga, he straight body niggas on the real.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2008, 05:57:45 PM »
I never said LeBron isn't good...he's just not MVP material quite yet.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2008, 06:06:38 PM »
I never said LeBron isn't good...he's just not MVP material quite yet.
eye would love to disagree for the fuck of it, but yea eye see where you coming from on this one

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »
i think in the west Lebron would look damn good.  especially if you gave him GAsol and Bynum and Fisher.  i say thats a 60 win team.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2008, 07:30:11 PM »
i think in the west Lebron would look damn good.  especially if you gave him GAsol and Bynum and Fisher.  i say thats a 60 win team.

He'd be lucky to get 40 with Bynum and Ariza out all season, a 10+ game stretch without Gasol, and a torn finger on the shooting hand that required surgery...