Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Ant Diddley Dog (part 2)!  (Read 76 times)

Chad

DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Ant Diddley Dog (part 2)!
« on: April 10, 2008, 09:30:02 PM »

Dubcnn recently had chance to speak to Ant Diddley Dog, who is one-half of the dymanic duo known as Bad N-Fluenz, for an interview. In part 2 we pick up where we left off, Ant Diddley Dog discusses the unreleased follow-up album, shares his feelings on the loss of Rappin’ Ron, and gives us insight on Rappin’ Ron as a person. Concluding the interview, Diddley ties up a few loose ends with us concerning Dangerous Music and the Dangerous Crew, along with a few more surprises that Diddley blessed us with.

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/antdiddleydog-part2/

Drop your feedback!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview With Ant Diddley Dog (part 2)!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 11:43:04 PM »
Good interview bruh. Glad to see dude turn his life around. i was a big fan of those cats

Cashflow420

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 12:12:27 AM »
Very good read! If you haven't checked this out yet don't sleep! Rappin Ron & Ant Diddley Dog were straight pioneers!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 05:00:45 AM »
Very good read! If you haven't checked this out yet don't sleep! Rappin Ron & Ant Diddley Dog were straight pioneers!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 11:47:05 AM »
Good interview bruh. Glad to see dude turn his life around. i was a big fan of those cats
  +1

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 10:27:01 AM »
this interview answered a lot of question's that cant be found anywhere on the internet, i searched a long time looking for info on them & it was always the same stuff.... glad to find out the truth about the second album & maybe them tracks will turn up.....r.i.p. rappin ron