Author Topic: Share a true girl story.  (Read 521 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Share a true girl story.
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 11:19:50 AM »
I have a alot of stories.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 04:35:29 PM »
lol u do the same in MK ? Point or xscape ?

I've never really had the opportunity to try the MK cinema, here's a mini crap story.

During the week before Valentines day this year, Girl invites me to go cinema, the day after Valentines Day (Friday) I go down to MK.

I say she can pick the film cause i wasnt bothered, i thought i was going to have a 'Get Jiggy in the Cinema Part 2'  8)

(I knew she was feelin me, she's blatently told me, and i told her sometime during that same week.)

She picked that SHITE film Jumper.

Big mistake was MK cinemas have the same layout as Cambridge, BUT i went to watch a film in half term on a friday after midday, bad news. You know that cinema had too many people.

**** BTW...that other story when i got head in the Cambridge cinema near the start of the topic, yeah there were people in the same row just like 2 to 3 seats down and she didn't give a fuck  8). *****

Back to the story, i tried to make a move, we just touched alot, and i dont mean the good touching, bit of gettin close and cuddling, but i couldn't pull it off, seems the effects of her breaking up with her man recently took hold....Before the film she was texting him and telling me how hes an idiot and stuff lol.

As i tried making that move, at one point in the cinema i opened a fortune cookie, don't ask, i actually do go around the place with a bag of fortune cookies in my coat pocket lolol. It said something wise that fucked up my head and i thought damn i'm not getting her today.

Something along the lines of you have to dig deep in order to get something as good as her.

Her mum called her at one point and told her someone brought that girl a big bunch of flowers and they was delivered to her house.

No points for anyone guessing who brought it  ::)  :-\

I'll post a picture of this broad just for kicks then.

Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 04:36:53 PM »
I have a alot of stories.

Share 'em G. The Dubcc community always enjoys a good story to read. +1 to all in the thread btw.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2008, 01:10:18 PM »
warning to you idiots...........

there is stalker women out there...........I know my son jamison has found at least three of them and because he is just so adorable then they just absolutley have to have him..

well he tries to dump one of the chicks and she came after him,now my son doesn't hit woman but you'd be surprised what a man will do when coronered............

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2008, 01:36:08 PM »
i popped a bitches cherry all over my friends bed when i was 15
[

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 05:00:49 PM »
I got this story that i shouldn't tell about but i'm gonna do it. I was with a friend in a bar and we had a couple of beers already so we left to my car. Then when I unlocked my car doors, my homie said that he saw something move in the bush straight ahead near the railway. So he headed over to see watsup and i started the car. My homie came back with a girl all dressed in white, around 30 years old, i think she was a nurse or sumthing like that and she was all fucked up. I asked her what she was doing there and she told me she was looking for her sunglasses, and it was late so i oppened my car's light to help her out but we never found it.

I dont rememeber how but a couple of minutes later she was in my car and we were going to another bar, and she was telling me how she didn't give a fuck how she could get fuck, in the mouth in the ass anywere i couldn't believe my ears. She told me that she just got fucked in the ass by her best friend's man in the bush near the trackfield and that was how she lost her sunglasses. She also said that her friend was mad as fuck at her.

So we go to the bar and drink some more beer. My homie gave her some coke to snurff then she sucked my dick in my car then we kicked her out, I dont know why i let that piece of shit suck my dick
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 05:03:50 PM by Waassup Bitch »

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2008, 05:10:17 PM »
Woooahhh lool Wassup Bitch that's a mad story, was she nasty looking or something? She sounds like a hoe, no offense to you though G.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2008, 05:14:47 PM »
she was looking like a fucked up crack whore dressed like a nurse, i remember when she kissed my friend in the bar after she sucked my and i looked into my homie's eyes and i said to myself, if you'd know...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2008, 05:31:20 PM »
she was looking like a fucked up crack whore dressed like a nurse, i remember when she kissed my friend in the bar after she sucked my and i looked into my homie's eyes and i said to myself, if you'd know...
hahaha at this nigga gettin his dick sucked my a crackhead. wow

thisoneguy360

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2008, 07:10:59 PM »
I was at a party with a few friends, met a girl and pretty soon she was all over me. She wasn't great looking but not bad by any means (I was already about 6 shots deep at this point so she was looking pretty good) After talking for a bit we made our way to a bedroom and I eventually hit. We left the room and went back out to the party, I wanted to get away from her but she kept following me. I finally sat down out of drunkness and the bitch plops down right next to me and sticks a hand down my pants and starts telling me all this shit that I wasn't trying to hear. She got to talking about all this weird shit that had happened in her life. This is where it gets fucked up, she says some shit like "I moved away from home but now Marty takes care of me." I think for a second then ask "Who the fuck is Marty?" Then the bitch says "Marty's my boyfriend, he's over there." Before I can say "What the fuck?" this Marty dude who is a well known x dealer comes over and was all in my face. Me being the defensive drunk I am stood up saying it's not my fault that he couldn't satisfy his girl. Then a bunch of his friends came over asking if I wanted to get stabbed and all this stupid shit (somehow the bitch managed to slip away during this.) Luckily some of my friends came over, and evened out the situation. I'd like to say some huge brawl broke out but after a bunch of words and shoving the owner of the house freaked out and a bunch of people separated us. I decided to leave at that point. I've seen the bitch around but I pretend not to. I've seen dude too and looked him in the eyes but he hasn't said shit to me. What a night.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 10:22:29 PM by 360 »

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2008, 09:04:20 PM »
Im supposed to be going down to Hamilton with a couple friends for her birthday this Sat

and her ex boyfriend is gunna be there. So i ahve a feeling shits prolly gunna go down.

that's some trick shit

you would actually get in a fight over this broad?  haha

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2008, 02:53:53 PM »
Im supposed to be going down to Hamilton with a couple friends for her birthday this Sat

and her ex boyfriend is gunna be there. So i ahve a feeling shits prolly gunna go down.

that's some trick shit

you would actually get in a fight over this broad?  haha

Mum's always taught me to never fight over a girl. She ain't worth the hassle if she can't speak for herself who she wants.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2008, 03:01:11 PM »
word. fighting over a bitch is uneccessary but i gutta defend myself. shit.

Im not the type that starts shit, im pretty mellow.