Author Topic: so last night i hook up wit this chick...  (Read 984 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: so last night i hook up wit this chick...
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2008, 04:02:06 PM »
he is refeering to spermacide..........

it kills the sperm after the come in the puss

and u can just get this at the chemist?

Damn G how can you be so uneducated?... :D

Morning after pill is normally to be taken like 72 hours after intercourse i believe??

The chances of her getting pregnant, in short it don't matter, when you don't use a condom and she ain't on the pill, GET SCARED MUTHAPHUCKA. Life has the tendency to make that even that tiny number of 1% make all the difference when it comes to pregnancy. Don't take no chances and presume you'll pull out safe, you must be ready for the worst of circumstances.

Miscarrages tend to rely on luck but also can happen on various circumstances. If the girl smokes regularly or drinks or does both, that does increase the chance of Miscarrage. That's why pregnant women are recommended to stop all that once they learn they're carrying a baby and be more careful with what they do.

You may not have heard this before but women who are pregnant and their man happens to be the abusive type finds out she's pregnant and he didn't want that to happen so he starts beating the woman, it's not uncommon to learn he pays particular attention in punching her cut, that damages the baby and will never end up with any good results.

If you intend to do something, better think fast and stop letting the mintues roll on by.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2008, 04:31:25 PM »
Get the Plan B pill. But you only got 48 hours for that bitch to take it or else your a daddy.

Just go to your local drugstore with the chick you nutted in, and she'll ahve tio fill out a form then you get the pill and she has to take one when shes gets it then one 12 hours later or something like that  8)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2008, 04:38:16 PM »
abortion

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2008, 04:50:30 PM »
c'mon my nigga its about to be 2009 wrap that shit the fuck up.........no ifs or buts. now you got two things to worry about 1.) if you caught something 2.) if you got a seed on the way. you smell me?. leave the STD's for these devils especially HIV since they created it

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2008, 04:57:44 PM »
a friend of mine got a call from a bitch he was with a couple months ago-it turns out she has full on AIDS and knew she had HIV when they fcked. he shits himself and goes to the drop in center.its still too early to know if he has HIV but he tested positive for HPAV aka genital warts. he has a girlfriend who now also has HPAV and he hasnt even told her they might both have  fucking HIV
[

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2008, 05:28:39 PM »
a friend of mine got a call from a bitch he was with a couple months ago-it turns out she has full on AIDS and knew she had HIV when they fcked. he shits himself and goes to the drop in center.its still too early to know if he has HIV but he tested positive for HPAV aka genital warts. he has a girlfriend who now also has HPAV and he hasnt even told her they might both have  fucking HIV
thats sad

when it rains it pours

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2008, 05:40:08 PM »
:o
i would kill that bitch, and i dont believe in hitting women

Money

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2008, 05:59:35 PM »
does she know your name or face?

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2008, 06:25:20 PM »
:o
i would kill that bitch, and i dont believe in hitting women
even if he doesnt have HIV she fucked his life up
[

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2008, 02:35:16 AM »
You're a faggot. You expect me to believe you?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

wcsoldier

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2008, 03:55:13 AM »
and why did you do a such stupid thing  :-X

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2008, 05:32:31 AM »
You're a faggot. You expect me to believe you?

should have come on ur face instead. damn.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2008, 11:30:13 AM »
damn yall,some of yall are not helping...............

man you gotta think before you have sex man,its not just soemthing for feeling good.........

man god intended for us women to have children feel me?
I mean it feels good but there is a purpose for it..........11523

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 04:44:07 PM »
you should have fucked her in the ass

WestCoasta

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2008, 09:31:12 PM »
Boo Boo no offense but you sound like a retard