Author Topic: You know what hurts the most?  (Read 330 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
You know what hurts the most?
« on: April 12, 2008, 05:09:28 PM »
When i look back on my childhood, all the memories of people i've gained, family, friends, special moments, the first time you play a certain game or stay outside with friends for the summer or those real good school days, bright summer breeze, rollin' around the playgroud with a Polo shirt.

Play a good game of football (That's soccer to you and me) or you know, just chill with the friends. When the cafeteria served your fav school food like burgers or something.

You know, the good memories, that really made your life as a kid at it's best. From like 4 - 12....The Golden Age...

It nearly brings a tear to my eyes  :'( I miss the good ol' days.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 05:31:52 PM by Bedford Iz Active »
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: You know what hurts the most?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 05:20:45 PM »
yeah def man

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 05:21:53 PM »
CRY
[

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 05:33:29 PM »
eye still rock polo shirts, buttoned to the top, a fitted and if the temperature is nice slippers, you smell me. but yea eye miss those days. kick ball in the streets, riding bikes with the fat  thick pegs, one nigga riding the other chillin on the front bars, ice cream trucks, exploring like dora all over, like goonies!! man those were the days

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 06:31:26 PM »
ahaha you changed it from "i could cry" to "it nearly brings a tear to my eyes" PUSSY
[

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 06:33:32 PM »
I hear ya....

I'd say my life pretty much went downhill and the cold realities kicked in when I turned about 14....

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 06:38:30 PM »
Real spit...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 08:32:01 PM »
the world seems much better when you're a kid...there's still a way to attain that childlike joy. nobody does it, though.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008, 08:48:20 PM »
the world seems much better when you're a kid...there's still a way to attain that childlike joy. nobody does it, though.
helll yea, dont gotta trip about life
just have fun with the homeboys  8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 09:14:35 AM »
When the world used to be a BIG place, when you apprecaited everythang, to the fuckin' mud and grass on the ground, when the parking lot would be full of puddles and you'd put a leaf in there as a boat, usin' sticks as shovels, the picnics on the corners, the woods man, the good old woods, def. the ice cream man, when they'd all roll up at the same time, and def. the bikes man, the bikes was life, and the watermelon shaped lollipops.

:boohoo:

JAZ

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 09:51:50 AM »
wow. your lifes must all suck really, really bad.

Lazar

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 09:53:45 AM »
I feel you homie

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 11:26:24 AM »
thats why you gutta continue making good memories throughout your life so instead of looking back you can look forward. Ya dig?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 11:47:34 AM »
the way I see it, I'm just gonna make good memories now so when I'm realllly old I'll have something else to look back on.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 04:32:21 PM »
ahaha you changed it from "i could cry" to "it nearly brings a tear to my eyes" PUSSY

cause it was even more emotional for me? Stop hating G.

wow. your lifes must all suck really, really bad.

Na na G, it's just when you're a kid, like QuietTruth, NIK and everyone else have put it, your life is at it's best then. When the harsh reality kicks in like west coa$t said, it's only then you well and truly realise that same reality has always been around you, you've just been too young to understand/see it the right way.

Like those TV shows when you're a kid you watched and grew up on, nowadays most of those i bet have been cancelled or have been moved to crap channels (Boomerang cough cough...). But when you probably run into an old episode on youtube muthaphuckas be like :| shittttttttttt i remember that when i was a kid! the good days...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"