Author Topic: Countries America Has Been Bombing for Years  (Read 115 times)

infinite59

Countries America Has Been Bombing for Years
« on: April 02, 2002, 08:23:36 AM »
Libya, Iraq, Sudan, Afganistan..... Much of this bombing was done during the Clinton administration... btw, and look what good it has done.... this is what pisses people off.....

www.HarryBrowne.org   Harry Browne for President 2004!!!!!

techniec

Re: Countries America Has Been Bombing for Years
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2002, 09:07:35 AM »
American military exercises

afghanistan
iraq
columbia
nicarugia
yugoslavia
pakistan
libya
egypt
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Joachim

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2002, 09:11:30 AM »
American military exercises

afghanistan
iraq
columbia
nicarugia
yugoslavia
pakistan
libya
egypt

You forgot Saudi Arabia + Somalia

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2002, 09:24:59 AM »

America is allies with Saudi Arabia..... We treat them real nice because they got something we want..... OIL!!!

techniec

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2002, 09:32:46 AM »

my bad

Joachim

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2002, 09:32:58 AM »

America is allies with Saudi Arabia..... We treat them real nice because they got something we want..... OIL!!!

Your allies with the government, the citizens are a different subject alltogether. The US has bases out there (to keep an eye on Saddam) and the citizens hate it, theres been mad demonstrations over the years many turn violent. Many Saudi people view America as their enemy for their acts in other muslim countries, and during the early phases of Americas 'war on terror' the Saudi people urged the government to back the Taliban (much like Pakistan) but the government supported America.

Maybe they shouldnt be on this list, but definately on the other, unless you already got them their.

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2002, 09:36:44 AM »

Your allies with the government, the citizens are a different subject alltogether. The US has bases out there (to keep an eye on Saddam) and the citizens hate it, theres been mad demonstrations over the years many turn violent. Many Saudi people view America as their enemy for their acts in other muslim countries, and during the early phases of Americas 'war on terror' the Saudi people urged the government to back the Taliban (much like Pakistan) but the government supported America.

Maybe they shouldnt be on this list, but definately on the other, unless you already got them their.

Aight... thanks for clearing that up..... it's like when America uses taxes for foriegn aid..... the poor people pay the most taxes... and then the money goes to rich people in poor countries.... America offers money and resources to the Saudi government, but does little for the people of Saudi Arabia.  Although people from Saudi Arabia must not hate America that much, considering most of the arabs immigrants I speak to at the mosque are from Saudi Arabia.

Joachim

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2002, 09:51:03 AM »

Aight... thanks for clearing that up..... it's like when America uses taxes for foriegn aid..... the poor people pay the most taxes... and then the money goes to rich people in poor countries.... America offers money and resources to the Saudi government, but does little for the people of Saudi Arabia.  Although people from Saudi Arabia must not hate America that much, considering most of the arabs immigrants I speak to at the mosque are from Saudi Arabia.

Your on point, i dont think the Saudi Arabians feel the same animosity towards America as many other Muslim nations, because they are getting something out of their alliance with America, i.e their allowed to trade with America and immigration is alot easier for its citizens, also tourism is a big earner for them i think so being friends with the US helps, plus with American troops around theres no real threat of terrorism by any dissident extremist groups.