Poll

Bone Thugs vs. Dogg Pound

DPG
47 (60.3%)
Bone Thugs
31 (39.7%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Bone Thugs vs. Dogg Pound  (Read 1873 times)

DOGGSHIT

• 'G'
Re: Bone Thugs vs. Dogg Pound
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 02:31:17 PM »
Bone Iz tha shit too, but out of tha two I gotta say DOGG POUND!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 02:40:17 PM »
Bone Thugs.

It was tough but I went with DPG. They were a stronger crew.
btw that bitch in ur sig is ugly as fuck :-\

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 03:12:05 PM »
voted DPG but i listen to alot of Bone Thugs too

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 04:40:19 PM »
Both Dope groups but I gotta go with:

:o DPG :o

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2008, 04:44:51 PM »
west coast site? with west coast bias equals on here, they gonna choose dpg all day,but be honest, bone is the better group,with the more lasting songs, hell even muthafuccas on here who choose dpg no damn well they would get more excited about a new bone album more so then a dog pound, hell put they best albums head to head, and bone shits on dpg, and i actually support dpg more!!! but i got to keep it networth tho yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 04:47:27 PM »
but thats bone dont change up they style, dogg does!  so of course cats would be happier bout a bone album, dogg rappres are all over the place, bone is missin 1 and lost 1 but kept the greatest krazie!(from the group that is)

west coast site? with west coast bias equals on here, they gonna choose dpg all day,but be honest, bone is the better group,with the more lasting songs, hell even muthafuccas on here who choose dpg no damn well they would get more excited about a new bone album more so then a dog pound, hell put they best albums head to head, and bone shits on dpg, and i actually support dpg more!!! but i got to keep it networth tho yell
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 11:52:01 PM »
i had to vote..but i like them both highly....i gives a fuck about a hoez in harmony."dogg food"

BIGWORM

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 12:18:50 AM »
DOGG FOOD vs E.1999~ I can't even draw a clue of which I liked better I bumped both of those album like crazy!

BTNH wins in my books

No Teflon

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 01:06:55 AM »
LOL, u are comparing the group that sold 35 million records and Grammy Winners To Some "I am gangsta Gangsta, Pull the trigga,, Nigga, Nigga, Killa Killa Rhymes"

Worst Bone thugs song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DPG life, their Kids lives, their kids, kids,kids lives,

Maybe kurupt is lyricall, DAZ is worse than Spider Joke, he is actually worst rapper ever along with Benzino, and Their last album was Washed up with Waterfall, they had 1 good album, Thug Mentality 99 alone by Krayzie bone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any shit from DPG..

Please, listen to Krayzie bone feaT Twista and Biggie-Spit Ya Game, i dont think DPG is even on the level of Brain Development to understand wht Kray Says, What would Wack ass Daz Say "Yeah eay Nigga, I rep That Blue Rag, Put ya Flag,. And Bang, Man, This is gangsta shit, in this gangsta Bitch".......

This pissed me off, asking West Coast Groupiues Bone vs DPG, of Course Dubcnn would say DPG, they would vote for anybody over Bone, just coz they from the WEst.

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2008, 01:10:20 AM »
Tha Dogg Pound... 8) 8) 8)

Elko187

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 01:16:49 AM »
Bone Thugs N Harmony

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 01:30:13 AM »
DPG

Bone Thugs is great of course but nothin like that West Coast swagger

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 05:06:59 AM »
I think it´s funny that DPG dissed Bone back in the day. Imagine what would have happened if any of them or even the whole crew just ran into Flesh. So much for the "diss".

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 07:19:36 AM »
bone was real wit it..them niggas actually did do dirt. dpg just raps about bein Crips and we all know they aint. 8)

Elko187

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2008, 08:53:19 AM »
Can anyone one refer to any song/video/interview where Bone were dissing DPG? Cause I cant remember. I know they were on the side of Ruthless and DPG were on the side of Death Row but it wasnt an actual beef.