Author Topic: JOB >>>>> most of the dubcc  (Read 720 times)

herpes

Re: JOB >>>>> most of the dubcc
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2008, 08:12:02 PM »
i really dont get it wuts so special about him? cuz he has an opinion? or because he thinks black people should rule the planet or sumthing? talk about shoot ya selves in the foot. u couldnt hold a bic lighter to the Native American POV.

I am intrigued and would wish to subscribe to your news letter.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2008, 08:15:37 PM »
i really dont get it wuts so special about him? cuz he has an opinion? or because he thinks black people should rule the planet or sumthing? talk about shoot ya selves in the foot. u couldnt hold a bic lighter to the Native American POV.

::)

wow besides a groupie, do you do stand up comedy also, cuz your hilarious .

thisoneguy360

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2008, 08:19:35 PM »
I thought he was annoying at first, but dude actually does have a good amount of interesting shit to contribute, plus a good taste in music

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2008, 08:29:30 PM »
job is an entertaining motherfucker
[

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2008, 08:34:41 PM »
People will hate you one day and love you the next on dubcc.

herpes

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2008, 08:42:21 PM »

what the fuck do you got against me you jerk off.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2008, 08:47:44 PM »

what the fuck do you got against me you jerk off.

nah nuthin against you, im jus gettin used to the fact that white people these dayz think they can be anything and anyone. jus be yourself iz how i see it. and if this is really you? then more power to you.

now i think im gonna kick back and watch "Malibu's Most Wanted"  ;)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2008, 09:59:44 PM »
i love how the ppl who diss him most and say he aint shit and accuse him of so much shit on this website are always on his nuts, thinkin about him 24/7 making themselves loook like bitches and using the same tactics they diss him for to diss him back...lol hilarious...

TOM speaks truth, im black and dont always agree with job but i enjoy reading his post, dude brings joke

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2008, 10:00:20 PM »
Notice Job one cracka gives you props and everyone else suddenly jumps on board.  Dont trust these snake in the grass crackas.  I wouldn't even trust a cracka like me.  I just know what its like to be stabbed in the back by people that are supposed to be my people.  Don't trust these crackas

lmaooooo +1

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2008, 10:14:17 PM »
People will hate you one day and love you the next on dubcc.
i love you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2008, 08:48:24 AM »
i love how the ppl who diss him most and say he aint shit and accuse him of so much shit on this website are always on his nuts, thinkin about him 24/7 making themselves loook like bitches and using the same tactics they diss him for to diss him back...lol hilarious...

TOM speaks truth, im black and dont always agree with job but i enjoy reading his post, dude brings joke
oh shit eye thought eye was the only person who noticed that. niggas claim they dont give a shit about me and all that but yet my name be popppin up in different topic for no reason. but at least this topic aint no hating me shit for once. but you should be careful , just the slightest thought of anyone holding me up, they karma points drop

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2008, 10:04:03 AM »

oh shit eye thought eye was the only person who noticed that. niggas claim they dont give a shit about me and all that but yet my name be popppin up in different topic for no reason. but at least this topic aint no hating me shit for once. but you should be careful , just the slightest thought of anyone holding me up, they karma points drop

Yeah, that's real scary :catfight:

kemizt

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2008, 10:22:47 AM »
You Guys are killing me..lol...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2008, 03:30:13 PM »

lmao, homie dun worry about that karma shit, the only thing i be givin out to cats is props, the 'diss' for the bitches. Shit i posted some shit just recently some cats didnt like and ever since everytime i log in my karma drops like some cats be waiting all day for me to post so they can hit the diss button. lol...its all good though homie, i couldnt give a fuck about a karma though i do notice it,haha!

pz!

MarkCruz

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2008, 03:58:29 PM »
JOB IS SENILE.

I TRY TO IGNORE HIM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE :-*
you try to ignore me but yet you create a thread titles ask jobs a question ?  :eh:  something doesnt add up

Trying to figure out what fucked up your mind.
Law & Order: CI status