Author Topic: IS Game A Type of Rapper That Gets Killed and Becomes A Even Bigger Legend/Icon?  (Read 231 times)

No Teflon

I dont wanna say or wish for it, and me saying it aint gonna do anything but Game is leaving so much Picture, Interview, Video and Music material that if He dies it kinda makes me think that Niggaz will jump on his Samples and Music legacy straight away, Niggaz like P Diddy, Dre, Snoop, Birdman will start bidding for his shit, Master P will probably have like a whole CD of his shit sampled with his shit...

Like when u watch those fanmade Youtube videos, they allways remind me off Till the End OF TIme and Changes Videos, Speically with Game being thru so much drama, making dramatic deep songs...Other rappers aint as Much Sadness Filled as Game or 2pac was, like if u look in the pics, they had so many pics with them allways looking sad...

Will Game be like him, or will Game just live a good life, with money and Nice Hip Hop status???

This Video  Kinda Made me htink this Way, Classic Song

« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 03:42:58 AM by No Teflon »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
i DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WOULD EVEN CONSIDER THAT...

I sense that if that were to be come an eventuality you would probably say..'I TOLD YOU THAT IF GAME DIED HE WOULD BE A LEGEND..Blah..blah'
I say make music, while you are alive, Strive to do your best, the rest will fall into place'...Live ff your efforts, let your family enjoy, Let your fans enjoy your music while you are alive..

to hell with all this talk about 'If Dude dies, will he become a legend'?

A Legend of what, may  i ask????
His known and done a few questionable things, if anything those will take a life of their own ,after his dimes..more than his music and his 'Legend Status' that you are hoping for...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Elano

he will never be a LEGEND.
there's only one LEGEND,and is john
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bXi96I3SuL0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bXi96I3SuL0</a>

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u got a big imagination , but only bout the game tho. No Teflon starts almost all game threads ''he gon die n b  a legend, he better rapper alive , game vs. 50 , game vs spider, when game gets outta jail we gon do this n that n go on tour n blah blah, game can kill suge '' n even if u dont start em u the first 1 to jump on em you gotta lay off dude n give him time to bust in yo face a second time while u givin him a blow job
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah its crazy that you brought this up cuz he keeps on sayin that hes only gon do 1 more album
whether he does or not, but the fact that he keeps on sayin it is weird
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
I dont wanna say or wish for it, and me saying it aint gonna do anything but Game is leaving so much Picture, Interview, Video and Music material that if He dies it kinda makes me think that Niggaz will jump on his Samples and Music legacy straight away, Niggaz like P Diddy, Dre, Snoop, Birdman will start bidding for his shit, Master P will probably have like a whole CD of his shit sampled with his shit...

Like when u watch those fanmade Youtube videos, they allways remind me off Till the End OF TIme and Changes Videos, Speically with Game being thru so much drama, making dramatic deep songs...Other rappers aint as Much Sadness Filled as Game or 2pac was, like if u look in the pics, they had so many pics with them allways looking sad...

Will Game be like him, or will Game just live a good life, with money and Nice Hip Hop status???

This Video  Kinda Made me htink this Way, Classic Song

haha teflon you are funny ;D, i like your threads. No doubt game is a dope rapper , americans probally gonna buy alot of cdes like tupac and games mother gonna realease unrealeased stuff ;)