Author Topic: Do you guys think The Game and Young Buck will collab anytime soon?  (Read 503 times)

AnybodyKilla

I think they will. On that new Our Turn song, they mentioned Buck like 3 4 times saying he knows whats real, come holla at us n shit like that. What do u guys think?

messi19

Re: Do you guys think The Game and Young Buck will collab anytime soon?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 12:55:42 AM »
Game been sayin that for a while. Game always said that Buck was the one he really fucked with in G-Unit, not just musically. So all the shit theyve been sayin to each other i think been fake. But i dont think Buck will collab with Game anytime soon to be honest. Because i dont know maybe this all about Buck not bein on G-Unit is more of a setup. Maybe its Buck who, like he said before, wants to make his own money and moves and and decided to leave G-Unit as a group, but everybody is sayin he got kicked out and something tells me he really isn't.

But either way i still dont think so. Because as long as Buck is signed to 50 as an artist he wont collab with 50s "enemies". Or else the nigga will catch feelings like usual and fuck up his contract or some shit. Dude is sensitive like that.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 12:57:23 AM by Don Dada (now from Netherlands, whatup Amsterdam) »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 12:58:06 AM »
Game been sayin that for a while. Game always said that Buck was the one he really fucked with in G-Unit, not just musically. So all the shit theyve been sayin to each other i think been fake. But i dont think Buck will collab with Game anytime soon to be honest. Because i dont know maybe this all about Buck not bein on G-Unit is more of a setup. Maybe its Buck who, like he said, before wants to make his own money and moves and thats why decided to leave G-Unit, because everybody is sayin he got kicked out something tells me he really isn't.

But either way if its true, i still dont think so. Because as long as Buck still is signed to 50 as an artist he wont collab with 50s "enemies". Or else the nigga will catch feelings like usual and fuck up his contract or some shit. Dude is sensitive like that.

Lmao yah. Im pretty sure once hes officially done wih G-Unit he will start fuckin with Game again. But at that the moment, i dont think so, its just gonna cause too many problems for Buck!!!

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 01:30:59 PM »
Seeing that Buck is still signed to Interscope, and still on the label G-Unit, he won't join Game. Game has zero going for him, and can't help Buck. BWS is a small time label which hasn't released shit, and probably will never release anything major. Buck, by staying with Interscope and 50, can get big distribution for his label and himself. Like seriously, Buck has it pretty good if he stays on good terms with 50. What can Game do for his career? I guess the same thing Game has done for other peoples careers.. nothing.

Music is about business, and Buck needs to go with who can further his career. Game is a horrible business man, and can't even run his label properly. 50 released G-Unit which sold 2 million right after GRODT dropped. Game has released 2 major albums, and hasn't released shit on his own label, nor does he have any big artists signed. He can't run shit, BWS is a joke. And everyone on it is wasting their time.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 01:34:15 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 01:33:40 PM »

true shit but if he does fuck wit game its prolly to get bacc at 50.  eventho they say their on good terms
anything can happen

Seeing that Buck is still signed to Interscope, and still on the label G-Unit, he won't join Game. Game has zero going for him, and can't help Buck. BWS is a small time label which hasn't released shit, and probably will never release anything major. Buck, by staying with Interscope and 50, can get big distribution for his label and himself. Like seriously, Buck has it pretty good if he stays on good terms with 50. What can Game do for his career? I guess the same thing Game has done for other peoples careers.. nothing.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 01:37:31 PM »
Buck said he never really knew Game on that diss track with him and Spider. If Buck is still partly signed to the Unit with his new label he wont dream of makin a track with Game. I would like to see it hapen though.

messi19

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 01:38:46 PM »

Music is about business, and Buck needs to go with who can further his career. Game is a horrible business man, and can't even run his label properly. 50 released G-Unit which sold 2 million right after GRODT dropped. Game has released 2 major albums, and hasn't released shit on his own label, nor does he have any big artists signed. He can't run shit, BWS is a joke. And everyone on it is wasting their time.

Lmao so to collab on a track with each other Game has to release anything with BWS? This fool cant even read. Ure just a Game hater so everything you say is irrelevant.

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 01:39:46 PM »
This thread gon go straight downhill from now. Anything with Game or Gunit does.

messi19

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 01:39:57 PM »

true shit but if he does fuck wit game its prolly to get bacc at 50.  eventho they say their on good terms
anything can happen

lmao are you serious? if Game works with Buck is becuase GAME wants to get back at 50 not Buck. Buck aint even got no beef with 50.

messi19

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 01:41:17 PM »
Buck said he never really knew Game on that diss track with him and Spider. If Buck is still partly signed to the Unit with his new label he wont dream of makin a track with Game. I would like to see it hapen though.

lmao cmon duke. Diss song? 50-70%¤ of everything rappers say when they diss each other is false.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 01:43:30 PM »
exactly but buck feels screwed from the money that banks, yayo have made, thats why he didnt go on tour.

anything can happen

lmao are you serious? if Game works with Buck is becuase GAME wants to get back at 50 not Buck. Buck aint even got no beef with 50.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 01:43:40 PM »

anything can happen

Yeah, thats why 50 Cent kicked Buck out of G-Unit. Yeah I'm sure their best buddies. Listen you 16 year old, if Buck works with Game, 50 will cut off Buck. It's a bad business move. BWS is a failing label, and if 50 Cent wants Buck off Interscope, he'll have no where else to go. Buck needs 50 a lot more then 50 needs Buck. Working with Game would probably piss 50 off.

I know you're probably just learning how to read. But reading comprehension is whats important. Reading something, and understanding something are too different tasks. I don't think you've mastered either.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 01:45:11 PM »
I gots to agree wit mitt romney!

anything can happen

Yeah, thats why 50 Cent kicked Buck out of G-Unit. Yeah I'm sure their best buddies. Listen you 16 year old, if Buck works with Game, 50 will cut off Buck. It's a bad business move. BWS is a failing label, and if 50 Cent wants Buck off Interscope, he'll have no where else to go. Buck needs 50 a lot more then 50 needs Buck. Working with Game would probably piss 50 off.

I know you're probably just learning how to read. But reading comprehension is whats important. Reading something, and understanding something are too different tasks. I don't think you've mastered either.
Cube

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2008, 01:45:21 PM »
^ Well Buck gon get booted straight away for working with Game. It was the reason Game got booted. He wanted to work with Nas, Jadakiss and Fat Joe.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2008, 01:49:27 PM »
im not arguin this, wit 50 bein the boss and what hes done wont be suprised

^ Well Buck gon get booted straight away for working with Game. It was the reason Game got booted. He wanted to work with Nas, Jadakiss and Fat Joe.
Cube