Author Topic: 40 Glocc Gets Political In "New World Order" Video  (Read 515 times)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 40 Glocc Gets Political In "New World Order" Video
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2008, 09:03:06 PM »
mad 40 get hot video and song??  ::)  8)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 10:53:17 PM »
40 is nothing more then a clown. strong has never dropped anything short of fire... untill he messed wit you atleast. you know the saying, quality over quantity?? stop f@!kin wit that wankster 50 & maybe your career will go some where! GGGGGG-U NOT!
as far as i'm concerned you don't rep the west, no matter what comes out your mouth, where you from or what you claim. you run your mouth for promotional purposes hoping someone's gonna actually play your wack tracks more then once before tossing the shit out the window.
strong has been a general in the westcoast movement as far as dj's go and your just a squirrel licking 50cents nuttz! be lucky anyone even messes with you in the first place.

40 G SAY HE BEAT STRONG UP HEHE  ;D 40 G BIG IN MUSIC BIZ BIGGER THEN STRONG AND RAPPER ON DUNCNN  ::)
There is no such thing as 'Stop' in this dude vocabulary
His diction starts and ends with '40 Glocc'
When his tank is nearing depletion all he needs to do is log onto 40 Glocc's  YouTube/My space site and click on 'Refresh ;D ;D ;D'

this guy homo man  :-* very faggot!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2008, 07:53:56 AM »
^^damn this guy has a very short diction and low vocab........
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

dexter

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2008, 08:53:52 AM »
THIS NIGGA IS JUST MAD CUS NO ONE FUCKS WITH HIM ON THE WEST..... THE NEW WEST NIGGAS DONT LIKE HIM..... THE OLD WEST NIGGAS DONT LIKE HIM..... HIS OWN MOMS DONT LIKE HIM........ SO HE FEELS HE HAS TO DISS FUCKING DJ'S THAT DONT PLAY HIS SHIT AND RAPPERS THAT IGNORE HIM....... FUCK THE STUPID NIGGA
damn

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2008, 09:57:21 AM »