Author Topic: Exclusive New Jay Rock Joint Called "Gangsta Party" (Off Street Album) [Audio]  (Read 353 times)

and another one

consistent heat from jay rock

Ya man, but why did they have to pull that Tyrese song?
tyrese manager requested it be taken down i believe

Why LOL, it wasnt his song..?

Actually I just got an email off Tyrese saying he's retiring from music for now? It kind of  left me confused as well cause he held that contest on dubcnn for his first single off "Black Rose" and shit like that so i don't really know, but he told me he's retiring from music and focusing on movies, and that he'll be back doing music when he gets his first oscar.
Damn. I hope thats soon.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
not feelin this, props anyways

AnybodyKilla

and another one

Actually I just got an email off Tyrese saying he's retiring from music for now? It kind of  left me confused as well cause he held that contest on dubcnn for his first single off "Black Rose" and shit like that so i don't really know, but he told me he's retiring from music and focusing on movies, and that he'll be back doing music when he gets his first oscar.

LMFAO. So Jay Rock got jewed out of that joint LOL? Sounds like Ty is choked cause he aint gettin any credidentials lol!, step your game up and maybe you'll get a oscar patna!!

messi19

and another one

LMFAO. So Jay Rock got jewed out of that joint LOL? Sounds like Ty is choked cause he aint gettin any credidentials lol!, step your game up and maybe you'll get a oscar patna!!

Aint too many black males that've gotten an oscar so its hard.