Author Topic: went to Magic Mountain today...  (Read 499 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: went to Magic Mountain today...
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 06:54:03 PM »
wait a minute, last time i checked and i went last september they were only open on the weekends...are they open all week now?
i plan to go later on this month with my chick and get a funnel cake yadadadaholla

I don't know the exact schedule, but I believe Spring and Summer they open every day and during Winter and Fall they are only open during the weekends. 

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 06:54:39 PM »
They got wack ass funnel cake at Magic Mountain. Knott's is what's up for some funnel cake.

man i need some good funnel cake bad. that extra hot, oily, sugar laden county fair piff makes my balls tingle and puts a pep in my step.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 06:55:15 PM »
They got wack ass funnel cake at Magic Mountain. Knott's is what's up for some funnel cake.

This guy speaks the truth.

I haven't been to six flag since like 8th grade.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 06:57:36 PM »
I go every year at least. I used to get those season passes when they were cheap too. I got kicked out 2 or 3 years ago for "assaulting" one of the park performers, and told never to come back again but they don't keep track of that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 07:04:38 PM »
I love fried dough. Six Flags (New England) got old quick though. Usually when I go its 100 degrees and I wait in lines for hours sweating my balls off. Last summer I went and me and my boys picked up 2 chicks and we chilled with them all day there and fucked them after. lol

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 07:10:13 PM »
I go every year at least. I used to get those season passes when they were cheap too. I got kicked out 2 or 3 years ago for "assaulting" one of the park performers, and told never to come back again but they don't keep track of that shit.

should have had video of that shit lol

I'm pissed at myself though i got a season pass in jan. and lost that shit the same day on riddle's revenge... they want $25 bucks to make a new one  >:(

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2008, 07:11:07 PM »
Only been to Six Flags Marine World :'(

They got something Magic Mountain doesn't though. A fucking zoo :banana_llama: :monkey_dance2: :monkey: :cow:

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 07:12:30 PM »
Only been to Six Flags Marine World :'(

They got something Magic Mountain doesn't though. A fucking zoo :banana_llama: :monkey_dance2: :monkey: :cow:
I think they got a petting zoo in the kiddie section of Magic Mountain with mutant 3-legged goats n shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 07:26:57 PM »
The Colossus is pretty cool in reverse.....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2008, 07:36:19 PM »
yea halloween haunts in oct is always pretty dope i go every year , they put the collossus in reverse then

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 11:33:26 PM »
Fuck, speaking of Halloween, I've been to all Halloween attractions except Magic Mountain's Fright Fest.

Disneyland's Halloween Time, Knott's Scary Farm, Universal Studio's Horror Nights, Queen Mary's Ship Wreck.

Is it work checking out? Ship Wreck was dope cause I was drunk as fuck. Usually I think these things are lame.
My Future Wife:

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 11:38:44 PM »
Fuck, speaking of Halloween, I've been to all Halloween attractions except Magic Mountain's Fright Fest.

Disneyland's Halloween Time, Knott's Scary Farm, Universal Studio's Horror Nights, Queen Mary's Ship Wreck.

Is it work checking out? Ship Wreck was dope cause I was drunk as fuck. Usually I think these things are lame.
Everywhere else does it better to be honest. I go because its funny to watch dudes in costume grope underage girls legally.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 11:32:12 AM »

It's not bad.... the best Halloween attraction that I've been to is the one at Universal Studios. They serve this insanely huge tube of beer that you can wear on your neck and walk throughout the park with...  8) 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Floydness

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 03:01:18 PM »
Magic Mountain is getting kind of old for me, I guess ill go back when they finish X2 Ive been there about 100 times throughout my life, no joke. I used to go like 5 times a year..

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2008, 12:25:22 AM »
when is x2 getting done???

the past few times i only went for the funnel cake/frightfest, but sikotic says knotts berry farm is where it's at