Author Topic: Who Gets On Your Nerves That's From Your Own Team?  (Read 372 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who Gets On Your Nerves That's From Your Own Team?
« on: April 14, 2008, 08:37:28 PM »
State who your team is (NBA) and choose one person that just gets on your nerves & why.

MY TEAM: Chicago Bulls

PLAYER: Ben Gordon

REASONING: Dude is either really on his game, or really off of it. There's no in between. He's always taking bullshit shots at the worst possible time. Falls all over the court to try & draw fouls (most of the time doesn't work), and then when the ref doesn't blow his whistle he gets up slower than a infant & puts the Bulls' defense in a 5 on 4 situation. As good as he is, I really think we need to trade him in the offseason!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who Gets On Your Nerves That's From Your Own Team?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 09:32:42 PM »
Jarrett Jack. Turnover machine and has no idea how to run a fast break.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 09:33:09 PM »
a certain red head comes to mind, but i feel bad for him so he shall remain nameless

i HATE kyle farnsworth as far as MLB.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 10:01:50 PM »
For me it's been a tie between Luke Walton & Radmanavich... however both have had good games as of late. May they continue to stay on my good graces.   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 10:16:57 PM »
I gotta laugh everytime I see Pryzbilla playing tho lol.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 10:21:00 PM »
Luke Walton

It's always something with him. The missed layups, the ill-advised passes, the constant ankle injuries, the fact that we gave him a fuckin 5 year extension! I still like him I just hate that he played his ass off for that long-term deal then went back to his goofy ways. Fluke Walton.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 10:53:49 PM »
With the Sonics I could go on all day but it's a rebuilding year so I won't say anything. But on the Mariners Richie Sexson. Dude's got the second biggest contract on our team (only second to Ichiro's contract extension that was signed last year) and while he put up good power numbers his first two years here he still struck out too much, but last year he hit fuckin 205, ship this big piece of shit out already

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 10:57:44 PM »
pietrus

alex smith

the entire sf giant team except for cain and lincruim. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 12:25:21 AM »
Luke Walton

It's always something with him. The missed layups, the ill-advised passes, the constant ankle injuries, the fact that we gave him a fuckin 5 year extension! I still like him I just hate that he played his ass off for that long-term deal then went back to his goofy ways. Fluke Walton.

I agree to a certain extent...

Luke Walton has been getting on my nerves all season (more than any other Laker, that's for sur), but I'm not convinced that he's exactly a fluke, cuz he has been playing through some bad injuries, and his confidence is lookin lower, so I dunno if it's really for a lack of effort.  I've also been disappointed with VladRad since he came here, because I thought he was gunna be better, but he also seems to be coming around.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 12:27:42 AM »
I'm disappointed in the lakers as a whole for not signing Slava Medvedenko to a max contract.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 12:50:18 AM »

Why is that? He's a good defender and is tough. He's taken on the role of enforcer and has also vastly improved his FT shooting this year. He is going to be a luxury off the bench when Oden comes in next year.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2008, 01:06:04 AM »
Lakers: Kobe for a couple of years now...he's making up for it now, but dude is still low on my list until he 1. brings us out of the first round then after that we'll see. aside from kobe, i'd have to say Sasha and Vlad.....sometimes they just throw up them 3's and i'm like SHIT you still have 20 seconds on the clock! that pisses me off. me and stu lanz almost say it together sometimes POUND THE BALL. but the shots have been droppin as of late so who am i to judge.

MLB:  on the dodgers.....shiiiiiiiit who am i NOT irritated with. Angels, Vlad. as crazy as that sounds i feel he can be doing more for the $ he gets

NFL: Cowboys.....roy williams i feel that at times he's a liability down field and when he KNOWS he needs to get that horse collar in check! Raiders.......AL DAVIS, die already  the whole franchise needs a face lift.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 02:33:29 AM »
For me it's been a tie between Luke Walton & Radmanavich... however both have had good games as of late. May they continue to stay on my good graces.   

same

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 09:56:46 AM »

Why is that? He's a good defender and is tough. He's taken on the role of enforcer and has also vastly improved his FT shooting this year. He is going to be a luxury off the bench when Oden comes in next year.
I don't know man. I live in Oregon, my boy is a big Blazers fans so I'm watchin every game and dude never, ever seems to be showing any signs of improvement to me. He looks clumsy out there. Not a scorer. He's more or less a big body that can be in there to bang with some of the biggies to take weight off of Oden's shoulders (then he got injuired & Joel got put in the starting role).

It's not ALL his fault though..........Some of my resitment comes from the fact that the Blazers have the WORST broadcasting announcers of all time. I mean, it's great for the announcers to be pro-Blazers, but these guys are rediculous. The Blazers can do no-wrong in their eyes, it's always someone else's fault. Then a lot of the other centers in the league, more-or-less "pick on" Pryzbilla, Pryzbilla looks like a lost little boy walking away all the time but the announcers build him up to be this great big bad-boy by saying shit like "Ooohhh no Shaq! U don't want to mess with Joel! He won't back down, he'll be all in your grill if you try shoving him", etc........it's just rediculous. But, like I said, that part isn't his fault lol.