Author Topic: NEW AUDIO : THE GAME FEAT. CLYDE CARSON & SEAN KINGSTON - IN DA CLUB ***BANGER**  (Read 1787 times)

Smu

• Lil Geezy
  • Germany/Scotland Rep.
Dope Song for sho.
I wonder why the label ain't pushin him.He's way more better than Juice and damn at the singles he kicked out already.They're crazy.

Cali State of Mind was dope and this one is too,except for the hook maybe.
"Back in Cali n***as blazing stress/waiting on Detox to save the West *laughs* Even if the shit is dope/it ain't givin' you n**as hope unless your signatures wrote on a check from Interscope/, nope! Move on, West Coast!" - Crooked I, Move On Remix

"If they call You a N***a ain't nothing to it tell 'em Nas Made You Do It"
www.myspace.com/djsmu

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
I played this on Saturday, and it got GREAT reaction for it to be something nobody had heard before. This could be a major West Coast club track if they get it out there right...I know I'm gonna push it.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
i will hunt game down and stab him repeatedly, if they lay idle with this song!! or even one night with avant

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

West Coast Veteran

evertying dope except sean kingston is as irritating as akon... when is clyde carson droppin.. game need to stop fuckin around and drop these TALENTED artists he has signed to Black Wall Street..

Clyde Carson and Ya Boy prolly the BEST talent on the West

The_Offence

man sean kingston got a terrible Jamaican accent that shit ain't Jamaican its like lil  wayne trying to to rap with Jamaican slangs shit sound terrible , his background might be is Jamaican but he dunno nothing about how Jamaicans speak, his accent sound fake as fuck dude sounds like a English nigga trying to use Jamaican slangs like ali g or one of those cornball niggaz

im calling it now don't be surprise if this nigga gets expose for being a fake Jamaican im Jamaican and thats not a Jamaican accent he sounds more like a African than a Jamaican