Author Topic: Crip Rappers (in question???)  (Read 10030 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crip Rappers (in question???)
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2008, 08:52:39 PM »
free post??? ;D

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2008, 09:03:35 PM »
KING HOLLYWOOD please go back where you came from

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2008, 09:57:22 PM »
^DAMN...+1 for the new Audrey brah...if it wasn't for ur pics i would've turned the sigs off a long time ago... 8) 8) 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #123 on: May 02, 2008, 01:10:07 AM »
homie right heres really crippin. WestCoast 30's gang.

on a side note, so many muhafuckas on here talkin about who's real and who's not. lol. How many of yall are even from the same towns as these fools. I mean, for somebody to come on here and say whether or not Kurupt is a real crip, or Eazy is...or whoever...is fuckin stupid. Are yall around these doods? Or even know anybody who is? Botton line, we dont even know these fools on some personal level. Yall judgin based on some bullshit. Who sports the rag, who does the walk, who throws up the set on tv...silly shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2008, 02:27:52 AM »

on a side note, so many muhafuckas on here talkin about who's real and who's not. lol. How many of yall are even from the same towns as these fools. I mean, for somebody to come on here and say whether or not Kurupt is a real crip, or Eazy is...or whoever...is fuckin stupid. Are yall around these doods? Or even know anybody who is? Botton line, we dont even know these fools on some personal level. Yall judgin based on some bullshit. Who sports the rag, who does the walk, who throws up the set on tv...silly shit.

^ co-sign...

KING HOLLYWOOOD

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2008, 03:07:17 AM »
IT DON'T MATTER..............CAUSE IS STILL ALMIGHTY IN THIS BIAAAATCH...................KING LUV...................AMOR DE REEEEEEY............FUCK ALL FOLKZ.............STILL ALKN..............STILL GANGSTER-DISCIPLES-KILLA.............STILL INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ-KILLA................STILL MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLEZ-KILLA..............STILL INSANE LATIN JIVERS-KILLA...............STILL INSANE DRAGONZ-KILLA................STILL ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS-KILLA...........STILL INSANE GANGSTER SATAN DISCIPLEZ-KILLA.............STILL GANGSTER 2/6'Z-KILLA..................STILL INSANE 2 DEUCES-KILLA...........STILL INSANE POPES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYALS-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES-KILLA.............STILL ALMIGHTY HARRISON GENTS-KILLA...........STILL ALMIGHTY SAINTS-KILLA..............STILL INSANE UNKNOWNS-KILLA............STILL INSANE ASHLAND VIKINGS-KILLA.............STILL INSANE LATIN COUNTS-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY BISHOPS-KILLA.................STILL BLACK DISCIPLEZ-KILA..................STILL FAMILIA STONES-KILLA.............AND STILL CRIP-KILLA..................FUCK ALL FOLKZ..............5ALIVE................ALMIGHTY DON'T LIKE NOBODY................AMOR DE REEEEEEY!!!CROWN SET BITCH!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2008, 06:05:26 PM »

lol i came in here juz to talk shit to king hollywood, yea thats true, suprises me how many ignorant fools r in here

damn his chucks look hard witthem yellow laces

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2008, 09:26:34 PM »

lol i came in here juz to talk shit to king hollywood, yea thats true, suprises me how many ignorant fools r in here

yah them Westcoast 30's SD crips rock that yellow shit. Kinda funny posin like that, cus homie cant walk. Thats his wheelchair behind him, he been shot like 13 times. But his music is bangin.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2008, 09:01:52 AM »
From all the SD rappers Ive heard that claimed a gang I havent really heard of any of them being fake.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2008, 01:06:22 PM »
From all the SD rappers Ive heard that claimed a gang I havent really heard of any of them being fake.

its easier to fake that shit in LA then down here.  SD is more close knit compared to LA.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2008, 03:44:33 PM »

its easier to fake that shit in LA then down here.  SD is more close knit compared to LA.

yea, lol theres lotta fakes in LA, juz because they live in LA they think their automatically hard, but lot of them dont go the brains or the heart to really get anything done, and are very easily persuaded and influenced by their "OGS" to do sensless stuff, but there are many real mutha fuckas too.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2008, 06:10:10 PM »

yea, lol theres lotta fakes in LA, juz because they live in LA they think their automatically hard, but lot of them dont go the brains or the heart to really get anything done, and are very easily persuaded and influenced by their "OGS" to do sensless stuff, but there are many real mutha fuckas too.

yah theres definetely real muthafuckas up in LA. Its just the city is so big...you can claim that gangsta shit and stay completely away from the hood and still do your thing. Down here, its a big city...but not as big as LA. If youre claimin anything...you better be for real about it cus word spreads quickly.

D-Stress

« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2008, 03:22:55 AM »
that stuff is just talking.
what they really do for their set?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2008, 02:18:11 PM »
NIGGA FUCC YOU AND EIHT.. HOWS THAT...

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2008, 09:07:21 PM »

AYO CHINK FAG.................FUCK U AND YO CHINK SKINNY HYPE ASS MOMMA.................BITCH IS STILL ALKN!!!AND ONE MORE THING CHINK FAG..............GAY ASS CRIPS DON'T WEAR GOLD LACES...................WE DO.......................WERE THA ONES WHO WEAR GOLD...................CAUSE BLACK AND GOLD NEVER FOLDS................BITCH IS STILL FUCK ALL CRIPS....................FUCK U AND YO CHINA MOMMA OF YOURS............U LITTLE CHINA HOE................AMOR DE REEEEEY...................KING LOVE..................STILL COBRA AND CRIP-KILLA!!!STILL CHI-TOWN!!!