Author Topic: Crip Rappers (in question???)  (Read 10028 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crip Rappers (in question???)
« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2008, 06:13:46 PM »
i dont think he is, he has said that his brother whos locked up is and hes down wit them, but I dont think he is

what about trick daddy tho, is he?

is crooked i a crip?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 06:15:40 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

« Reply #151 on: July 09, 2008, 06:17:47 PM »
Crooked I isn't a Crip, he's just affiliated with alot since he's from Long Beach... he has said it himself in interviews that he doesn't bang and never did, and he never claimed any gang

and Trick Daddy, lmao... don't think he claims Crip, let alone any gang out there  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2008, 06:19:15 PM »
you seen him in the new tpain/rick ross/ace hood video?
thats trick daddy right?
im not one to judge, im speakin on what i seen?

Crooked I isn't a Crip, he's just affiliated with alot since he's from Long Beach... he has said it himself in interviews that he doesn't bang and never did, and he never claimed any gang

and Trick Daddy, lmao... don't think he claims Crip, let alone any gang out there  8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Blood$

« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2008, 06:22:50 PM »
what's the video called? I'll check it... if it's just Trick rockin' some blue bandannas it's probablly just some fashion shit lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2008, 06:24:17 PM »
that new video wit ace hood "cash flow" wit rick ross
theres a gang of cats roccin it tho and im sure thats trick
but you tell me

what's the video called? I'll check it... if it's just Trick rockin' some blue bandannas it's probablly just some fashion shit lol
Cube

Blood$

« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2008, 06:26:37 PM »
just peeped the part you talking about... those look like Black rags to me, but I think that is Trick Daddy

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2008, 06:34:08 PM »
yah x to z was reppin blue for a minute.

but then i started hearing him with sum blood rappers, for example Mitchy Slick, The Game.

on DA too his verse starts off, " u crab niggas cant fuck wit da red rag niggas"

whaaaaaat??

"Damn, I heard blue rag niggas ain't fukin with the red rag niggas,
On the Westcoast (Fuck you mean),
shit from what I seen, red and blue can make green" - Xzibit (California Vaction)

You fucking dumb ass muthafucka haha

Xzibit dont know he needs YELLOW with blue

not red
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2008, 06:39:11 PM »
add Nipsey Hussle to the list  8)

Johnny B

« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2008, 06:40:37 PM »
add me. I'm a respected crip in the state of RI.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2008, 06:43:47 PM »
gary coleman
barak o bama
chris rock

...all crips

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2008, 07:34:39 PM »
gary coleman
barak o bama
chris rock

...all crips

lol wtf Petey
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2008, 07:38:27 PM »
supreme...why you dont come around no more?

we just got the front page of the site up.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2008, 10:45:29 PM »
first of all its wack that gangbangin is a fashion statement nowadays cuz if u really been around u know it aint a good thing but once u caught up u cant get out
2nd crips and bloods is frum southern california and thats where the real ones stay cmon make ur own gang chicago got their own thing
honestly if someone told me they ws piru frum pennsylvania i would crack up
if sum1 told you they was a real sureno frum south carolina wuld u beleve them? no
jeezy fab slim thug crips? cmon now
anyway thats my 2 cents come to la then tell me sum 5 man set in alabama iz really crippin or blooodin or watever haha

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

D-Stress

« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2008, 02:02:31 AM »
first of all its wack that gangbangin is a fashion statement nowadays cuz if u really been around u know it aint a good thing but once u caught up u cant get out
2nd crips and bloods is frum southern california and thats where the real ones stay cmon make ur own gang chicago got their own thing
honestly if someone told me they ws piru frum pennsylvania i would crack up
if sum1 told you they was a real sureno frum south carolina wuld u beleve them? no
jeezy fab slim thug crips? cmon now
anyway thats my 2 cents come to la then tell me sum 5 man set in alabama iz really crippin or blooodin or watever haha

lol @ "5 men set" :D
agreed.you´re right.that fake gang-bangin is just wack.real b´s and c´s are from CA!

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #164 on: July 13, 2008, 06:09:24 AM »
homie right heres really crippin. WestCoast 30's gang.

on a side note, so many muhafuckas on here talkin about who's real and who's not. lol. How many of yall are even from the same towns as these fools. I mean, for somebody to come on here and say whether or not Kurupt is a real crip, or Eazy is...or whoever...is fuckin stupid. Are yall around these doods? Or even know anybody who is? Botton line, we dont even know these fools on some personal level. Yall judgin based on some bullshit. Who sports the rag, who does the walk, who throws up the set on tv...silly shit.

lol i came in here juz to talk shit to king hollywood, yea thats true, suprises me how many ignorant fools r in here

damn his chucks look hard witthem yellow laces
AYO CHINK FAG.................FUCK U AND YO CHINK SKINNY HYPE ASS MOMMA.................BITCH IS STILL ALKN!!!AND ONE MORE THING CHINK FAG..............GAY ASS CRIPS DON'T WEAR GOLD LACES...................WE DO.......................WERE THA ONES WHO WEAR GOLD...................CAUSE BLACK AND GOLD NEVER FOLDS................BITCH IS STILL FUCK ALL CRIPS....................FUCK U AND YO CHINA MOMMA OF YOURS............U LITTLE CHINA HOE................AMOR DE REEEEEY...................KING LOVE..................STILL COBRA AND CRIP-KILLA!!!STILL CHI-TOWN!!!

yea cuz when crips try to lace their shoes with yellow laces it jusst dissolves.
OH YEAH CHINK BITCH................THEN WHEN U LACE UP MY GOLD LACES.........................U JUST DISSOLVES ON SWALLOWIN MY NUTZ.............AND ON MORE THING CHINA HOE................CHINKS LIKE U AINT FROM THA STREETS,NOR FROM THA HOOD OR ANY HOOD..............BITCH YOUR FROM SUM GAY ASS CLEANERS OR SUM FORTUNE COOKIE FACTORIE OR SUM GAY ASS CHINK RESTAURANT.................SO BITCH HAVE MY CLOTHES READY AND HAVE MY TAKE OUT FOOD DONE..............CAUSE CHINK BITCH.................IS STILL ALKN..............AND STILL COBRA-KILLA..............AND IF I EVER BE IN GAY ASS CALI.............IT WILL BE CRIP-KILLA TOO.....................AMOR DE REEEEY.................CHI-TOWN STILL IN CONTROL!!!