Author Topic: Crip Rappers (in question???)  (Read 10020 times)

D-Stress

Re: Crip Rappers (in question???)
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2008, 12:36:29 AM »
Free BG Knocc Out

midwestryder

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2008, 12:45:16 PM »
slim thug ain't no crip...even though his crew's called boyz n blue *lol*
z-ro's bangin that crip!

and i ain't never heard kokane bein a crip...

Z-ro is not banging crip . Z-ro is banging G.D.'s aka gangster disciples.most of rap-a-lot records is G.D.'s
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 12:49:18 PM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2008, 12:47:38 PM »
they obviously forgot about some but I was tryna to see what everyone thinks about the ones in question or can they explain and clarify if they are or not?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_ijlJUF3Cvk

1.snoop dogg  (and some say hes not crippin no more?)
2.spider loc
3.Lil Eazy E
4.Eazy-E
5.roccett
6.young jeezy  (when did he start bangin?, hes also in the birdman video roccin the rag)
7.kurupt
8.mc eiht
9.daz
10.wc (?)
11.nate dogg (not a crip right?)
12.warren g (not a crip right?)
13.coolio (you gotta love that vest hes roccin)
14.mc ren
15.cj mac
16.goldie loc
17.kokane
18.xzibit (not a crip right, or at least might have been but isnt anymore?)
19.slim thug (hes jus down wit em right?)
20.40 glocc
21.dresta
22.bg knocc out
23.fabolous (for real)
24.snoopy blu
25. caz (didnt he diss xzibit for bein a fake crip, and game for bein a fake blood or some shit)
26.bad azz
young jeezy is not a crip . young Jeezy is G.D aka gangster disciples

midwestryder

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2008, 12:52:35 PM »
Jeezy's first album apparently was filled wif crip stuff but Jay made him take em off....dunno if its true tho
young jeezy is not a crip . young Jeezy is G.D aka gangster disciples

Young Old Head

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2008, 12:56:23 PM »
z-ro's bangin that crip!

Z-ro is not banging crip . Z-ro is banging G.D.'s aka gangster disciples.most of rap-a-lot records is G.D.'s

he is... just read a interview where he said that... plus it ain't like he's rap-a-lot inner circle...he's just fuckin with em on a business tip... his fam's screwed up click still...and most of them r crips

and jeezy is also crippin...just listen to tha first boyz n da hood album or watch pimp c's pimpalation dvd...

Cash Money Blood Gang

midwestryder

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2008, 01:01:48 PM »
Like i said Roccet is a busta.
Someone else said that about daz  a long time ago .think it wus Spider Loc.
Old but k9 talking about Spider Loc and Jezzy  :laugh:
http://media.libsyn.com/media/mrrigglashow/02-28-07_live_show_K9_angry_interview_part_2.mp3
why is roccet a busta. please explain?

midwestryder

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2008, 01:04:55 PM »
z-ro's bangin that crip!

he is... just read a interview where he said that... plus it ain't like he's rap-a-lot inner circle...he's just fuckin with em on a business tip... his fam's screwed up click still...and most of them r crips

and jeezy is also crippin...just listen to tha first boyz n da hood album or watch pimp c's pimpalation dvd...

I know jeezy is not cripping for sure . youug jeezy ran with BMG & all of BMG was G.D's . G.D.'s wear blue ,black <& gray all the time, that is our colors.

Young Old Head

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2008, 01:10:31 PM »
z-ro's bangin that crip!

I know jeezy is not cripping for sure . youug jeezy ran with BMG & all of BMG was G.D's . G.D.'s wear blue ,black <& gray all the time, that is our colors.

i know he was down with b.m.f., but wasn't no member or sumthin... again, listen to boyz n da hood's first album and/or watch pimp c's dvd...

Cash Money Blood Gang

midwestryder

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2008, 01:14:12 PM »
z-ro's bangin that crip!

i know he was down with b.m.f., but wasn't no member or sumthin... again, listen to boyz n da hood's first album and/or watch pimp c's dvd...

young jeezy has even said he was a G.D. crips & G.D's get mistaking for each other all the time .when you a crip from west coast & you come to mid west , you become a G.D or you quit banging .G.D's run the midwest & the south.

Young Old Head

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2008, 01:29:28 PM »
z-ro's bangin that crip!

young jeezy has even said he was a G.D. crips & G.D's get mistaking for each other all the time .when you a crip from west coast & you come to mid west , you become a G.D or you quit banging .G.D's run the midwest & the south.

where did he say he's g.d.? and why would he rap that he's crip then?
"i'm such a gangsta i don't tout glocks // pop tha trunk pump ya ass like some reeboks // and i'm strapped i ain't slippin' // red jersey on jeezy still crippin"

Cash Money Blood Gang

Blood$

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2008, 01:46:52 PM »
Brotha Lynch Hung - Garden Blocc Crip
Mr. Doctor - Garden Blocc Crip (former)
C-Bo - Garden Blocc Crip
Turf Talk - No Love Crip (?)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 01:49:33 PM by bloodmoney2008 »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2008, 01:57:39 PM »
Brotha Lynch Hung - Garden Blocc Crip
Mr. Doctor - Garden Blocc Crip (former)
C-Bo - Garden Blocc Crip
8) 8) 8)

K-9

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2008, 03:13:17 PM »
Like i said Roccet is a busta.
Someone else said that about daz  a long time ago .think it wus Spider Loc.
Old but k9 talking about Spider Loc and Jezzy  :laugh:
http://media.libsyn.com/media/mrrigglashow/02-28-07_live_show_K9_angry_interview_part_2.mp3
why is roccet a busta. please explain?
" roccett punk ass aint gonna beef wit nodody he a nigga that think he cool wit everybody this nigga is a fake crip ask any real nigga from 190 that bang for real he is a mark ,now sorry you a roccet fan but SPI say cuz got outta pocket an he snatched his ass up for runnin his mouth!!  " ya dig?

dclee

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2008, 05:51:50 PM »
Kam?

BG Dresta

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2008, 07:43:51 PM »
what set is daz is my only
question on here ?

quoted from a Jayo Felony interview wit DubCNN:
"And when it comes down to it, that bitch ass nigga can't rap and he's a motherfuckin' square, the nigga changed his game every fuckin' week, first he's from 19th Street, then he from Dubs, nigga make up your motherfuckin' mind homie, nigga this Rich Rollin' 40's nigga and I ain't never changed, never will nigga, you know what I mean?"

and

"Ask him that, bitch ass nigga, and tell that nigga this Rich Rollin' 40's where he from? Ask that nigga where the FUCK he from? Is he from 19th street, or is he from fuckin' 20th or is he from 21st street? Tell that nigga to make up his mind and stay wit one hood nigga, and keep it crippin! And this is Rich Rollin' 40's let that bitch ass nigga know, and let that nigga know I got a song comin' out bout his bitch ass too, and I'ma just give it away to the streets and let niggaz know you can never see me nigga!!! Period. "
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 07:45:42 PM by .:ARNULFO:. »