Author Topic: Crip Rappers (in question???)  (Read 10036 times)

D-Stress

Re: Crip Rappers (in question???)
« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2008, 12:48:37 AM »
What´s Up King Hollywood?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2008, 08:13:03 PM »
homie right heres really crippin. WestCoast 30's gang.

on a side note, so many muhafuckas on here talkin about who's real and who's not. lol. How many of yall are even from the same towns as these fools. I mean, for somebody to come on here and say whether or not Kurupt is a real crip, or Eazy is...or whoever...is fuckin stupid. Are yall around these doods? Or even know anybody who is? Botton line, we dont even know these fools on some personal level. Yall judgin based on some bullshit. Who sports the rag, who does the walk, who throws up the set on tv...silly shit.

lol i came in here juz to talk shit to king hollywood, yea thats true, suprises me how many ignorant fools r in here

damn his chucks look hard witthem yellow laces
AYO CHINK FAG.................FUCK U AND YO CHINK SKINNY HYPE ASS MOMMA.................BITCH IS STILL ALKN!!!AND ONE MORE THING CHINK FAG..............GAY ASS CRIPS DON'T WEAR GOLD LACES...................WE DO.......................WERE THA ONES WHO WEAR GOLD...................CAUSE BLACK AND GOLD NEVER FOLDS................BITCH IS STILL FUCK ALL CRIPS....................FUCK U AND YO CHINA MOMMA OF YOURS............U LITTLE CHINA HOE................AMOR DE REEEEEY...................KING LOVE..................STILL COBRA AND CRIP-KILLA!!!STILL CHI-TOWN!!!

yea cuz when crips try to lace their shoes with yellow laces it jusst dissolves.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Black Gloves

« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2008, 08:39:55 PM »
eeeeeverybody watch out for MR TOUGH GUY LOOnEY :laugh: ;D

D-Stress

« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2008, 05:45:30 AM »
yah them Westcoast 30's SD crips rock that yellow shit. Kinda funny posin like that, cus homie cant walk. Thats his wheelchair behind him, he been shot like 13 times. But his music is bangin.
wow didnt know that.

p.s. what you mean "cus homie cant walk".

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #139 on: June 30, 2008, 01:36:44 PM »
yah them Westcoast 30's SD crips rock that yellow shit. Kinda funny posin like that, cus homie cant walk. Thats his wheelchair behind him, he been shot like 13 times. But his music is bangin.
wow didnt know that.

p.s. what you mean "cus homie cant walk".

he's been shot 13 times, he's paralyzed from the waste down.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #140 on: June 30, 2008, 01:43:41 PM »
homie right heres really crippin. WestCoast 30's gang.

on a side note, so many muhafuckas on here talkin about who's real and who's not. lol. How many of yall are even from the same towns as these fools. I mean, for somebody to come on here and say whether or not Kurupt is a real crip, or Eazy is...or whoever...is fuckin stupid. Are yall around these doods? Or even know anybody who is? Botton line, we dont even know these fools on some personal level. Yall judgin based on some bullshit. Who sports the rag, who does the walk, who throws up the set on tv...silly shit.

lol i came in here juz to talk shit to king hollywood, yea thats true, suprises me how many ignorant fools r in here

damn his chucks look hard witthem yellow laces
AYO CHINK FAG.................FUCK U AND YO CHINK SKINNY HYPE ASS MOMMA.................BITCH IS STILL ALKN!!!AND ONE MORE THING CHINK FAG..............GAY ASS CRIPS DON'T WEAR GOLD LACES...................WE DO.......................WERE THA ONES WHO WEAR GOLD...................CAUSE BLACK AND GOLD NEVER FOLDS................BITCH IS STILL FUCK ALL CRIPS....................FUCK U AND YO CHINA MOMMA OF YOURS............U LITTLE CHINA HOE................AMOR DE REEEEEY...................KING LOVE..................STILL COBRA AND CRIP-KILLA!!!STILL CHI-TOWN!!!

What color laces do crips wear? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2008, 03:26:39 PM »
 ;D

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2008, 04:57:52 PM »
"yeah cuz yellow socks dissolve when crips put them on" -Looney

8)
+1

The Best of 3 Worlds

from Lost Angels

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #143 on: June 30, 2008, 05:00:39 PM »
funny, i recently seen fabolous in a video with a whole gang of Cali crips, can't remember the name of the song though, it was on youtube.

Johnny B

« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2008, 05:09:48 PM »
"yeah cuz yellow socks dissolve when crips put them on" -Looney

8)
+1

LMAO, I like how KING HOLLYWOOD said, "BITCH IS STILL ALKN!!!" hahaha
he says it in EVERY post.

from Lost Angels

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #145 on: June 30, 2008, 05:15:16 PM »
From all the SD rappers Ive heard that claimed a gang I havent really heard of any of them being fake.

its easier to fake that shit in LA then down here.  SD is more close knit compared to LA.

yea, lol theres lotta fakes in LA, juz because they live in LA they think their automatically hard, but lot of them dont go the brains or the heart to really get anything done, and are very easily persuaded and influenced by their "OGS" to do sensless stuff, but there are many real mutha fuckas too.

MANY MANY REAL MOTHERFUCKERS!
what i don't understand is why someone would want to fake gang affiliation, that doesn't make no sense to me at all!  Just gets them in trouble, because you have Gangstas and then you have Gang bangers, but they are all gangstas.  But what alot of people don't understand is that you can be a Gangsta and not be a gang banger.  Gang bangers claim hoods and sets and all that, but Gangstas are just gangsta ass people hustling and doing gangsta shit to get by, they may not even be affliated with anything you feel me?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2008, 05:40:14 PM »
From all the SD rappers Ive heard that claimed a gang I havent really heard of any of them being fake.

its easier to fake that shit in LA then down here.  SD is more close knit compared to LA.

yea, lol theres lotta fakes in LA, juz because they live in LA they think their automatically hard, but lot of them dont go the brains or the heart to really get anything done, and are very easily persuaded and influenced by their "OGS" to do sensless stuff, but there are many real mutha fuckas too.

MANY MANY REAL MOTHERFUCKERS!
what i don't understand is why someone would want to fake gang affiliation, that doesn't make no sense to me at all!  Just gets them in trouble, because you have Gangstas and then you have Gang bangers, but they are all gangstas.  But what alot of people don't understand is that you can be a Gangsta and not be a gang banger.  Gang bangers claim hoods and sets and all that, but Gangstas are just gangsta ass

people hustling and doing gangsta shit to get by, they may not even be affliated with anything you feel me?

yup i got you. Thats on point.

The Best of 3 Worlds

D-Stress

« Reply #147 on: July 01, 2008, 01:14:34 AM »
is crooked i a crip?

« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2008, 08:42:17 AM »
is crooked i a crip?
Pretty sure he is. He affiliated wit alot of Crips and he is from Long Beach which is full of Crip sets. You can also catch him rockin alot of Blue in pictures and videos.

D-Stress

« Reply #149 on: July 01, 2008, 09:15:40 AM »
is crooked i a crip?
Pretty sure he is. He affiliated wit alot of Crips and he is from Long Beach which is full of Crip sets. You can also catch him rockin alot of Blue in pictures and videos.

yeah thats why im askin.