Author Topic: Crip Rappers (in question???)  (Read 10022 times)

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
Re: Crip Rappers (in question???)
« Reply #165 on: July 13, 2008, 06:11:57 AM »
gary coleman
barak o bama
chris rock

...all crips

lol wtf Petey
AYO HORSEFACE.......................BITCH IS STILL ALKN........................AMOR DE REEEEY...........................FUCK U..............FUCK YO MOMMA..................FUCK THA WESTCOAST.......................STILL C-K.....................STILL COBRA-KILLA................STILL CRIP-KILLA........................AMOR DE REEEEY............CHI-TOWN RUNS IT AND CHI-TOWN OWNED U.........................FUCKIN JIGG........................STILL AMOR DE REEEEY..............DAM IT FEEELS GOOD TO BE LATINO!!!

Blood$

« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2008, 06:41:01 AM »
crackers > Latin Queens  8)

K-9

« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2008, 09:30:57 AM »
IS GONZOE A CRIAP ???

D-Stress

« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2008, 12:01:34 PM »
^^ dunno.but i think so.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #169 on: July 13, 2008, 02:53:47 PM »
hollywood you be givin ALKN a bad name.

I represent that shit all my life with pride...real kings handle they buisness and get money on the low. you stay barkin on niggas and drawing attention to your self thats some donut shit.

D-Stress

« Reply #170 on: July 14, 2008, 12:29:12 AM »

I represent that shit all my life with pride...real kings handle they buisness and get money on the low. you stay barkin on niggas and drawing attention to your self thats some donut shit.
right.

wait..you rep ALK? ???

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #171 on: July 14, 2008, 12:38:25 AM »

wtf is ALKN? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #172 on: July 14, 2008, 03:56:24 AM »

YO KING...........HOW AM I GIVIN THEE ALKN A BAD REP,IF THESE PUSSY ASS WESTCOAST CHEERLEADER NEUTRONS DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT OUR SHIT???BUT YET THEY REP GAY ASS CRIPS AND GAY ASS BLOODS,BUT ACT LIKE WE DON'T EXIST???THEY SWEAR THAT GAY ASS CALI IS WHERE GANGBANGIN STARTED???THEY SWEAR THAT THA ONLY NATIONS THAT RULED THA STATES ARE THEM GAY ASS CRIPS AND BLOODS???LIKE THEE ALKN OR THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ OR THEE GANGSTER-DISCIPLES DON'T EXIST???U KNOW I GOT TO PUT MY 2 CENTS OR MY WORDS BE KNOWN!!!HOW THAT THESE BITCH ASS FOREIGN EURO OR KANGAROO CHEERLEADIN NEUTRONS THAT NEVER BEEN HERE IN THA STATES....... THINK THAT THA GAY ASS CRIPS AND BLOODS RUN THA WORLD,IF THEY ONLY RUN IN SMALLER NUMBERS,COURTESY OF THA SURENOS-13!!!HOW DO THEY THINK THAT GAY ASS CRIPS EXIST DUE TO MTV AND GAY ASS SNOOP DOGG AND THA MEDIA WHILE THEE ALKN IS MAKIN REAL HEADLINES DUE TO THEIR COBRA,MANIAC,DONUT-KILLING SPREE???HA???HOW DO THEY THINK THAT THESE BITCH ASS FOREIGN POUCH WEARIN,COCKHOPPIN FAGS WHO LISTEN TO GAY ASS WARREN GAY AND DPGAY THINK THAT THEE ALKN DON'T EXIST WHILE EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT THEE ALKN IS THEE MOST POWERFUL SET AND THEE MOST POWERFUL NATION THAT RUNS THA WHOLE STATES NATIONWIDE!!!HA???WE ARE FAR 10X TIMES SUPERIOR IN NUMBERS AND IN STRENGTH AND IN BRANCHES!!!THAT'S WHY THEE ALKN IS THEE MOST POWERFUL NATION BY FAR,BUT NO ONE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CAUSE WE DON'T HAVE ANY RAPPERS THAT REPRESENT???CAUSE THA WHOLE INDUSTRY IS RUN AND IS FULL BY GAY ASS CRIPS RAPPERS LIKE GAY ASS SNOOP DOGG AND GAY ASS SPIDER JOKE!!!FUCK THAT.....................THAT'S WHY IS STILL ALKN ..............CAUSE WERE THA ONES WHO REALLY MAKIN HISTORY AND MAKOM SHIT POPPIN................AND THAT'S WHY IS STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA..........................ROYTE MATE AND FUCK THA WHOLE GAY ASS EUROPE.............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN.............AMOR DE RRRRREY!!!!

D-Stress

« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2008, 06:30:24 AM »

« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2008, 09:49:14 AM »

wtf is ALKN? lol

i mean, im sure its some sorta Latin King bullshit. But that shit dont mean nothin to us on the Westcoast. So i aint got no idea what ALKN stands for.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #175 on: July 14, 2008, 09:51:36 AM »

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: July 14, 2008, 09:53:12 AM »

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

« Reply #178 on: July 14, 2008, 10:09:24 AM »
is crooked i a crip?

i heard hes ICG
do u even get any BLOODS in longbeach naaa ???

i think the Blood gangs are on the other side of the freeway...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #179 on: July 14, 2008, 10:53:49 AM »

wtf is ALKN? lol

i mean, im sure its some sorta Latin King bullshit. But that shit dont mean nothin to us on the Westcoast. So i aint got no idea what ALKN stands for.

watch yourself...dont start shit it wont be shit...

its on some chicago shit....dont sleep I dont give a fuck where your from you can get toe tagged fuckin around in the chi just like Im sure niggas get bodied in the west.

99.9 percent of the most active posters here are from europe