Author Topic: WTF?!?! Snoop Was At The CMT (Country Music Television) Awards  (Read 498 times)

Lazar

Re: WTF?!?! Snoop Was At The CMT (Country Music Television) Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 08:57:00 AM »

Haha, he looks dope  ;D I really like My Medicine, not one of my favourite tracks off "Ego Trippin", but I think it´s a good choice for a single

smegma

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 09:05:57 AM »
snoop knows white people are the only ones that buy albums, so thats why hes prolly there....cant knock the hustle

racist. Somebody ban this dude so ure sayin black and mexicans are so poor that they aint buyin albums but bootleg it and instead? Racist. Youre basing that based on sterotypes. Somebody ban this racist. Theres alot of white people here who download. Smh Nima and Rud...get on your jobs.

You sure use the word 'nigga' a little bit too much for a white boy.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=14725;sa=showPosts

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 09:27:48 AM »
Snoop should of performed "Goldrush" wit Kurupt and them. Dope song 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 09:49:49 AM »
damn that beat is fire!
and they all killed that tracc

Snoop should of performed "Goldrush" wit Kurupt and them. Dope song 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 02:55:56 PM »
Keep Makin that Money Snoop!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

MRKLEAN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 03:29:18 PM »
I HEARD GARTH BROOKS N THA DOGG POUND BEEN KICKIN IT ON CRENSHAW LOL!!!

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2008, 04:08:47 PM »
snoop knows white people are the only ones that buy albums, so thats why hes prolly there....cant knock the hustle

racist. Somebody ban this dude so ure sayin black and mexicans are so poor that they aint buyin albums but bootleg it and instead? Racist. Youre basing that based on sterotypes. Somebody ban this racist. Theres alot of white people here who download. Smh Nima and Rud...get on your jobs.

umm.. It's a known fact that white people are the biggest group of purchasers of commercial hip hop, i think thats what he meant. Chill out man

Wheres your facts? Give me me facts. That U KNOW....

OK, the facts that I KNOW is that you should stop sucking game's dick and get a fucking clear view of shit

messi19

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 05:01:14 PM »

umm.. It's a known fact that white people are the biggest group of purchasers of commercial hip hop, i think thats what he meant. Chill out man

OK, the facts that I KNOW is that you should stop sucking game's dick and get a fucking clear view of shit

Should i take that as a "i got nothing to say"?

Lmao again thats how u know niggas catching feelings. We talk about sales and he talks about Game. U lost!

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 05:04:21 PM »
will someone please fucking tell lendale white 2 get away from snoop? he been gettin arrested since he begun hanging out with big dogg :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2008, 05:12:06 PM »

Should i take that as a "i got nothing to say"?

Lmao again thats how u know niggas catching feelings. We talk about sales and he talks about Game. U lost!

sorry man, you asked me for the facts that I KNOW, i gave them to you, knowing that you are the biggest game stan on this fucking board, i decided to give you some realness. Take advantage of it.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 08:07:51 PM »
will someone please fucking tell lendale white 2 get away from snoop? he been gettin arrested since he begun hanging out with big dogg :laugh:
HaHa Thats True  :D