Author Topic: Why is it that the East-Coast New York especially  (Read 200 times)

Young West

• Lil Geezy
Why is it that the East-Coast New York especially
« on: April 16, 2008, 10:36:10 AM »
Never gave the West-Coast it's respect i'm talking about the fans, NY Rappers, NY Radio Stations, NY DJ's
and the funny thing is the East took a lotta influence from the West in terms of street fashion, slang, Beats, Lowriders and so on New York Rappers weren't talking about Gang Bangin and Pimpin and smokin Weed until after NWA, Ice-T, Cypress Hill and Too $hort did they thang you hear East-Coast Rappers use very LA oriented slang termonology like 'Big Homie' and 'Scrilla' but you don't hear Rappers from the West use words like 'Dun' and 'God'

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why is it that the East-Coast New York especially
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 11:15:29 AM »
but you don't hear Rappers from the West use words like 'Dun' and 'God'
The Game - They Sayin
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Young West

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 11:17:50 AM »
The Game - They Sayin

I don't consider Tha Game West he's not representing Cali right

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 11:20:05 AM »
The Game - They Sayin

What does he say in that song LOL?

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 11:31:16 AM »
Naw thats when Game is talkin about different slang from each coast.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 02:14:38 PM »
Never gave the West-Coast it's respect i'm talking about the fans, NY Rappers, NY Radio Stations, NY DJ's
and the funny thing is the East took a lotta influence from the West in terms of street fashion, slang, Beats, Lowriders and so on New York Rappers weren't talking about Gang Bangin and Pimpin and smokin Weed until after NWA, Ice-T, Cypress Hill and Too $hort did they thang you hear East-Coast Rappers use very LA oriented slang termonology like 'Big Homie' and 'Scrilla' but you don't hear Rappers from the West use words like 'Dun' and 'God'
we use each other slang,and west coast cats do use those east coast words,maybe not the  gangsta rappers on the norm but it's said,cats be trying to act like the other side of the west don't exist, the first part of what you said is true tho,they always hated, never wanted to give us our equal respect,and that goes way bacc to dougie fresh when he was on top,he cool now,but he was hating bacc in the day and others as well,but they had pimp'n and was smoking weed my equal. are you serious? "cheba cheba yall".ever heard of schooly d young'n? peep the song p.s.k. talk'n bout his gang,who ice-t used as a blueprint for six in the morning!!!, they had a cat out there name eddie cheba,think he had that name for nothing?,hell one of the first cats i heard calling himself a gangsta in rap was just-ice!!,he running up in hoods solo with a shotty and carrying rambo knifes put'n that blade on equals, it mind sound lame in todays times but that equal was a gangsta doing unrefined gangsta shit networth. hell and you talkin about pimp'n,amg's classic "bitch better have my money",hook was sampled from big daddy kane's "pimp'n ain't easy", my equal do a fact checc haha, i think the east should admit they we on the west brought alot to this game and they dug it and give props no doubt. but when you think about it,we are all mostly blacc and latino from different parts of the globe so whats wrong with saying shit that "our" people put on the map that happen to be fly?  you think east coast dumb blondes was saying "i'm not gonna say "that's hot" thats west coast bimbo shit", haha, and shit what next the south gonna get mad at the east and west for us calling the dope spot the trap now? yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 02:16:02 PM »
The Game - They Sayin

how the fucc he not the west? hahahaha damn my equal you on one for that,just cause that muthafucca may not do shit to your standards don't mean he ain't west with it, yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Young West

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 04:28:42 AM »
The Game - They Sayin

how the fucc he not the west? hahahaha damn my equal you on one for that,just cause that muthafucca may not do shit to your standards don't mean he ain't west with it, yell

The Game always talks about New York and look at his Flow it's very East-Coast influenced i'm not taking anything away from Game's success but remember when Snoop first came out he was representing the West in the right way