Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL ESE'S N CHOLOS  (Read 657 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: ATTENTION ALL ESE'S N CHOLOS
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 12:33:51 AM »
yes you do

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 12:39:00 AM »
No.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 12:40:47 AM »
Yes.

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 12:43:01 AM »
Elior, i can't do this all night. Unlike you, I have a a job and school i need to attend tomorrow. If you're just trying to ride my nuts let me know, but if you are trying to make a real point, say it. I have faith you are not the caucazoid tool-pseudo jock you pretend to be. use that big brain of yours.

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 12:45:40 AM »
I'll leave you with the final word big guy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 12:47:57 AM »
Elior, i can't do this all night. Unlike you, I have a a job and school i need to attend tomorrow. If you're just trying to ride my nuts let me know, but if you are trying to make a real point, say it. I have faith you are not the caucazoid tool-pseudo jock you pretend to be. use that big brain of yours.

i'm going to sleep in a few minutes, but we can do it big until then...or are you backing down?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 12:48:23 AM »
Thought so... 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 06:54:24 AM »
STEP YOUR KNUCKLE GAME UP

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JXix0ygCVk0&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JXix0ygCVk0&amp;hl=en</a>

I just gotta say this, anyone notice the big ass houses in the area. I don't think those are real cholos.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 01:01:14 PM »
you got a job and attend school eye doubt that. you have too much time for all that. creating different names, following me around, and all the other nonsense shit u be doing. eye know niggas that got to school and work FULL TIME. them niggas barely be around. also eye know u aint talkin about riding someones nuts, your nickname is jobs pubic hair. like for real nigga your a loser on the real.

J Bananas

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2008, 02:58:03 PM »
^holy crap it's like i'd have to have some kind of magic portable, folding computer i could use in the back of class when i'm not paying attention. if only i could invent such a thing. question is, what are you doing on here all day if you don't have a laptop? what could be so important you're on your pc all day?

JAZ

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »
^holy crap it's like i'd have to have some kind of magic portable, folding computer i could use in the back of class when i'm not paying attention. if only i could invent such a thing. question is, what are you doing on here all day if you don't have a laptop? what could be so important you're on your pc all day?
where can i get one of those magic portable, folding computers. tell your wizard im interested.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2008, 05:37:54 PM »
that dude deserved to get served. he ain't a real cholo. and even if he was he still deserved to get served.

fuck stupid ass gang bangers

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2008, 12:15:12 AM »
I saw this video a while back. "fuck hem up, rickyyyy!" LOL.

K-9

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2008, 08:01:19 AM »

thisoneguy360

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2008, 11:29:53 PM »
LOL that kid looked so gay... knocked his ass out though