Author Topic: Poker!  (Read 689 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Poker!
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 08:08:46 PM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 08:53:56 PM »
ya niggas funny tryin to hide info  from moi. whats the tournaments id? eye aint see no where , where you can put dubcc tournaments they askin for a id??

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 09:06:06 PM »
i signed up and found the tourney but gay ass bank of america wont let me deposit money cuz of protection against online gaming.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 02:52:06 AM »
ya niggas funny tryin to hide info  from moi.

Nigga please. How many tournaments on April 27 at 15:00 do you see? FIVE. It's not that hard to find the one named "Dubcc Tournament".

I see you found your way anyway.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 06:56:48 AM »
i signed up and found the tourney but gay ass bank of america wont let me deposit money cuz of protection against online gaming.

Yeah, your government is really making it difficult for you to gamble online.  Try using a Visa gift card, I've never used one but I hear you can just get one at Wal-Mart and that's one easy way for Americans to get money online.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2008, 10:34:36 AM »
ya niggas funny tryin to hide info  from moi.

Nigga please. How many tournaments on April 27 at 15:00 do you see? FIVE. It's not that hard to find the one named "Dubcc Tournament".

I see you found your way anyway.
hahahahahahaha

Yeah, your government is really making it difficult for you to gamble online.  Try using a Visa gift card, I've never used one but I hear you can just get one at Wal-Mart and that's one easy way for Americans to get money online.

yo you can do that first open when u click buy chips and put your banks routing number and your checkin account number but minimum is 25 but eye did like that. that visa option didnt work for me but eye would of liked to do that because minimum was 10 oh well. ya niggas lunch anyway

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2008, 10:43:49 AM »
only three niggas?

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 10:44:34 AM »
In fact, one ese and two crackers.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 10:57:22 AM »
In fact, one ese and two crackers.
lookin really pathetic

Elevz

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 11:19:30 AM »

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 12:23:56 PM »

Im'a try that shit.Come on people quit bein BITCHES and sign up.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 01:23:50 PM »
im definatley interested in this.. but whats the game time in a uk timezone?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2008, 02:16:09 PM »

Im'a try that shit.Come on people quit bein BITCHES and sign up.
WORD what happened to all you hustling niggas, moving weight and all that bullshit put that 5.50 up so eye can take that shit

Elevz

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2008, 02:48:39 AM »
im definatley interested in this.. but whats the game time in a uk timezone?

Game starts at 20:00 BST.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2008, 10:43:57 AM »
yo what the fuck.............. only three niggas??? what happened to the nigga who started this topic???