Author Topic: I may not be too bright..  (Read 795 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I may not be too bright..
« on: April 17, 2008, 10:04:24 AM »
I'm always right, in real life. And it pisses me the fuck off. I tell my moms shit ALL THE TIME, all the time, about just everythang, and she always tells me I'm wrong or retarted. Well. (I ALWAYS end up right and I hate it) Becuz...

Take my advice niggas cuz I know this applys to ya'll, maybe.

I told my moms, never put your money in the bank. 'Are you stupid, you have to put your money in the bank'. I says nah, you don't. I says I don't trust banks, they take money. These is my exact words now. She says I'm retarted. I says whatever, have your shit stolen. Like the idiot I am, I gots an ATM account, THAT'S IN HER NAME, with over $750 in it. I mean how retarted am I? Now what happens, what the FUCK happens? THE BANK TOOK IT!!!!!!!! Now I have most of my other money, wit the big amount, in my ROOM, where it belongs, secured, and she yells at me for that, sayin' 'It can get stolen', and I just say, 'well don't bring home your boyfriends home', cuz I'm right. Stupid bitch, I'm right. NOW HERE I AM givin' HER money, 100 bucks to fix her 'about to bounce' check-book she opend in another bank like a dumbass she is, and now this account get's taken. What the fuck is this? So I pass to ya'll, LISTEN TO A KIDD, never put your money in the bank. Interest ain't worth it. Keep it in your house, just don't tell nobody you gots it there. PLEASE! This is over 700 bucks gone, gone, I mean gone, and I don't know how ya'll look at it, but that it ALOT of money, a fuckin' alot.

Homies, if ya'll got money in the bank, please make sure you smart, but regardless, keep that shit in your HOME. In your underwear drawer, under your matress, in a tin can, somethang. Keep it in a rubberband, tied. Don't give your green to a fuckin' bank. FUCK 'EM! Trust.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I may not be too bright..
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 10:13:12 AM »
Ofcourse they take your money, you live in USA..

I have my money in the bank though, and they are safe there, cause I live in Denmark, Europe..

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 10:29:59 AM »
well truth, im sure if you put in a nationally recocnized bank like bofa washington mutual or welss fargo or some shit, its pretty safe.  but hey, if you wanna keep that shit at the house, good luck homie. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 10:33:11 AM »
I'ma just move to Denmark straight up.

Is those the banks you use Sanford? I don't think I've heard of 'em.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 10:41:03 AM »
I'ma just move to Denmark straight up.

Is those the banks you use Sanford? I don't think I've heard of 'em.

i got washington mutual homie...never had a problem.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2008, 10:42:19 AM »
Oh aight, that's what's up.

smegma

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 10:46:20 AM »
I think it's safer to put your money in the bank than to tell on an internet forum that you keep all your money in your room. You don't get any interest either if you save it all in your room.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 10:55:56 AM »
I got money in the bank, shorty what'chu drank.

on the real, theres nothing wrong with banks, quit being so paranoid.  QuietTruth you got a rough life little homie but you'll mkae it out one day.

-KIDRENEGADE-

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2008, 11:05:08 AM »
u live in the usa and never heard of bank of america, washington mutual, wells fargo??

u musta put you money in some crack bank or some shit...any bank that is FDIC insured is straight, if they accidentally take money or "lose" it, u call em up and usually within a few hours its right back in your account.

did you call your bank and ask whats up with the missing money? 

also, u gotta be careful where you use your ATM or what ATM machines you use, motherfuckers are shady and they can EASILY put a lil device on the ATM that reads your magnetic strip, they take your info, use your account to buy shit online or put your info on a "dummy card". 

i had some motherfucker TRY and buy like a couple of Gs worth of office supplies in florida with my credit card, luckily i caught that shit in time, called up the CC company, they took care of that shit.  credited my account with the amount that was charged, and now that cocksucker is roasting in jail (probably out by now, though)..just gotta be careful man. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2008, 11:08:25 AM »
LOL.. they only take your money if you owe them. The bank cant just decide to "take your money" for no reason. Its not safe to leave your money in a tin can in your room because then anyone who finds it can take it. With the bank however, if they get robbed.. the FDIC insures your money for up to 100,000.000

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2008, 11:23:46 AM »
id put my money in the bank.
my mom's money and my money are in a safe bank here, so we aren't afraid of getting robbed.

plus if u have a large amount of money (especially in the few hundred thousands) and if someone finds out, there is probably a higher chance of getting it robbed from your home than the bank taking it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 02:49:42 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 11:30:41 AM »
id put my money in the bank.
my mom and my money are in a safe bank here, so we aren't afraid of getting robbed.

plus if u have a large amount of money (especially in the few hundred thousands) and if someone finds out, there is probably a higher chance of getting it robbed from your home than the bank taking it.

:o

YOU PUT YOUR MOMS IN A BANK?!! LMAO thats fucked up man!!!!! how does she eat and/or shit??

;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 11:33:52 AM by Wykid »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2008, 11:31:18 AM »
Put that in a bank QT!

kemizt

when it rains it pours

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2008, 11:46:24 AM »
I got a spot where my cash be at, it aint in the damn bank that's for sure. I want access to MY money 24/7 not on weekdays between 8am to 6pm.
Ya dig

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 02:14:15 PM »
^ Ha ha, there it is! Amen to that right there. 8)

u live in the usa and never heard of bank of america, washington mutual, wells fargo??

u musta put you money in some crack bank or some shit...any bank that is FDIC insured is straight, if they accidentally take money or "lose" it, u call em up and usually within a few hours its right back in your account.

did you call your bank and ask whats up with the missing money? 

also, u gotta be careful where you use your ATM or what ATM machines you use, motherfuckers are shady and they can EASILY put a lil device on the ATM that reads your magnetic strip, they take your info, use your account to buy shit online or put your info on a "dummy card". 

i had some motherfucker TRY and buy like a couple of Gs worth of office supplies in florida with my credit card, luckily i caught that shit in time, called up the CC company, they took care of that shit.  credited my account with the amount that was charged, and now that cocksucker is roasting in jail (probably out by now, though)..just gotta be careful man. 
They took our account. There's a hold on it? Moms gotta go to court? I don't know.

But that shit is crazy. How'd muthafuckas get chur credit card? Thru that device? That is some real crazy ass shit. Damn.