Author Topic: I may not be too bright..  (Read 791 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: I may not be too bright..
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 02:14:45 PM »
id put my money in the bank.
my mom and my money are in a safe bank here, so we aren't afraid of getting robbed.

plus if u have a large amount of money (especially in the few hundred thousands) and if someone finds out, there is probably a higher chance of getting it robbed from your home than the bank taking it.

:o

YOU PUT YOUR MOMS IN A BANK?!! LMAO thats fucked up man!!!!! how does she eat and/or shit??

;D ;D ;D

LMAO

Propz to all.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 02:18:42 PM »
my mom and my money are in a safe bank here, so we aren't afraid of getting robbed.

plus if u have a large amount of money (especially in the few hundred thousands) and if someone finds out, there is probably a higher chance of getting it robbed from your home than the bank taking it.

YOU PUT YOUR MOMS IN A BANK?!! LMAO thats fucked up man!!!!! how does she eat and/or shit??

;D ;D ;D

LMAO

Propz to all.

right back at cha ;D

i think that when i used it somewhere they might of got the info off the magnetic strip..im usually pretty careful about that type of shit, cause motherfuckers is real shady in this day and age..but since then i put account protection on all my shit, and havent had a problem since.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 02:21:40 PM »

;D ;D ;D

haha i meant her money and my money :P

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 02:23:08 PM »
Damn that's crazy Wykid. Shit people be doin' now at days. Least you got it back, that's what counts. ;D

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 02:36:07 PM »
I hope you don't ever plan on owning a house QT...

money management doesn't seem to be your forte

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2008, 02:52:48 PM »
It's the moms.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2008, 03:17:53 PM »
^ Ha ha, there it is! Amen to that right there. 8)

u live in the usa and never heard of bank of america, washington mutual, wells fargo??

u musta put you money in some crack bank or some shit...any bank that is FDIC insured is straight, if they accidentally take money or "lose" it, u call em up and usually within a few hours its right back in your account.

did you call your bank and ask whats up with the missing money? 

also, u gotta be careful where you use your ATM or what ATM machines you use, motherfuckers are shady and they can EASILY put a lil device on the ATM that reads your magnetic strip, they take your info, use your account to buy shit online or put your info on a "dummy card". 

i had some motherfucker TRY and buy like a couple of Gs worth of office supplies in florida with my credit card, luckily i caught that shit in time, called up the CC company, they took care of that shit.  credited my account with the amount that was charged, and now that cocksucker is roasting in jail (probably out by now, though)..just gotta be careful man. 
They took our account. There's a hold on it? Moms gotta go to court? I don't know.

But that shit is crazy. How'd muthafuckas get chur credit card? Thru that device? That is some real crazy ass shit. Damn.

Lmao it's a dirty feeling to watch your credit/debit card get swallowed whole by the ATM Machine.

I've seen it happen to a friend, the look on his face was pricess  ;D
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2008, 03:37:36 PM »
LMFAO...the thread title is priceless...even more priceless after reading the rant.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2008, 03:38:10 PM »
Is those the banks you use Sanford? I don't think I've heard of 'em.

LMAO again

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2008, 03:40:30 PM »
^ Ha ha, there it is! Amen to that right there. 8)

u live in the usa and never heard of bank of america, washington mutual, wells fargo??

u musta put you money in some crack bank or some shit...any bank that is FDIC insured is straight, if they accidentally take money or "lose" it, u call em up and usually within a few hours its right back in your account.

did you call your bank and ask whats up with the missing money? 

also, u gotta be careful where you use your ATM or what ATM machines you use, motherfuckers are shady and they can EASILY put a lil device on the ATM that reads your magnetic strip, they take your info, use your account to buy shit online or put your info on a "dummy card". 

i had some motherfucker TRY and buy like a couple of Gs worth of office supplies in florida with my credit card, luckily i caught that shit in time, called up the CC company, they took care of that shit.  credited my account with the amount that was charged, and now that cocksucker is roasting in jail (probably out by now, though)..just gotta be careful man. 
They took our account. There's a hold on it? Moms gotta go to court? I don't know.

But that shit is crazy. How'd muthafuckas get chur credit card? Thru that device? That is some real crazy ass shit. Damn.

Your mama probably owes a lot of money, sunny.

JAZ

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2008, 04:29:41 PM »
i wish i was half as ghetto as you, QT.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2008, 05:15:10 PM »
yeah i was really wondering, i don't know anything about banks in america, but a bank just taking a client's money cause they feel like it doesn't sound too feasible...?

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2008, 06:35:11 PM »
the thing about banks taking money is, they will only do it if you take some of theirs. like say you overdraft on a purchase and go -5.00 bucks, well that was their 5 bucks you used to complete the transaction, so they hit you back with a bullshit fee. you take a little, they take a lot. it's ugly, but there aren't any banks that will just take your money for no reason, although it feels like that sometimes when i look at my statement. if you want interest, just get a savings account, you can leave the rest in your room if you have the discipline to not spend it all.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2008, 10:57:32 PM »

;D ;D ;D
ROFL... 8) 8) 8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2008, 11:11:15 PM »
eye ddunno eye always think about that time in that movie blow when george went to the bank and these niggas said the government took his dough!!!!!!!!! and he cant do shit.