Author Topic: I may not be too bright..  (Read 798 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: I may not be too bright..
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2008, 09:58:27 PM »
your mom is dumber than you for letting you talk to her that way

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2008, 11:24:40 PM »
^ Ok, ok, propz for the knowledge man!! Yeah she said somethang about it being frozen and somethang about court, but than she said somethang about stealing. So it's like what? She don't even got dough in there! Just mines. So it's odd. Thanks though, for the knowledge man, I appreciate it.

LMAO. QuietTruth is so easy to confuse.QuietTruth's mom: "yea, uhh, the court was, ummm, frozen so they had to steal all your money"... QuietTruth: "DAMN BANKS, MAMA! I TOLD YA NEVER TA GIVE YA MONEY TO THAT PLACE".
ROFL... 8) 8) 8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2008, 07:46:45 AM »
^ Ok, ok, propz for the knowledge man!! Yeah she said somethang about it being frozen and somethang about court, but than she said somethang about stealing. So it's like what? She don't even got dough in there! Just mines. So it's odd. Thanks though, for the knowledge man, I appreciate it.

LMAO. QuietTruth is so easy to confuse.QuietTruth's mom: "yea, uhh, the court was, ummm, frozen so they had to steal all your money"... QuietTruth: "DAMN BANKS, MAMA! I TOLD YA NEVER TA GIVE YA MONEY TO THAT PLACE".

Quit being a fucking piece of shit.  Not everybody is raised the same and has the same experiences.  Fuck you Tom Cruise ass nigga.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2008, 08:08:18 AM »
^ LMFAO

LMFAO, ahhahahhahahahaha, your a funny nigga Now_I_Know, funny cat. But don't nobody talk like a southern black slave boy.

banks is shady though,  u can't deposit and withdraw more then a certain amount. I don't get it, its my money let me do what I want
On the real though. Exactly mann.

your mom is dumber than you for letting you talk to her that way
Hey, she the one calling me retarted and dumb, I ain't said shit.

It's whatever niggas though. I see ya'll, I see ya'll.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2008, 12:34:29 PM »

Quit being a fucking piece of shit.  Not everybody is raised the same and has the same experiences.  Fuck you Tom Cruise ass nigga.

Quit being a sensitive little bitch boy. Lighten up, you little Phoenix fag...QuietTruth was obviously being dumb on this one. Then again, you're the one who jacks his lame disses because you're both on the same level and can't grasp the concept of energy in emotions. JROMOOOOO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2008, 12:35:45 PM »
Hey, she the one calling me retarted and dumb

Hmmmm...I wonder why?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2008, 01:29:00 PM »

Quit being a sensitive little bitch boy. Lighten up, you little Phoenix fag...QuietTruth was obviously being dumb on this one. Then again, you're the one who jacks his lame disses because you're both on the same level and can't grasp the concept of energy in emotions. JROMOOOOO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2008, 11:58:23 AM »

your too small to box w/ god.  step your diss game up, that one was really pathetic.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2008, 05:08:31 PM »
QT how old are you? Just out of interest.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2008, 05:59:37 AM »

Sparegeez

« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2008, 11:09:25 AM »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.