Author Topic: I may not be too bright..  (Read 796 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: I may not be too bright..
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2008, 03:06:15 PM »
LOL, what the fuck is this? Sparegeez..

Sparegeez

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2008, 04:54:44 PM »

??? ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2008, 04:57:00 PM »
LOL. Would anyone be surprised if QuietTruth was mentally challenged? No hard feelings man, just wonderin.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2008, 04:58:31 PM »
^ Ok, ok, propz for the knowledge man!! Yeah she said somethang about it being frozen and somethang about court, but than she said somethang about stealing. So it's like what? She don't even got dough in there! Just mines. So it's odd. Thanks though, for the knowledge man, I appreciate it.

LMAO. QuietTruth is so easy to confuse.QuietTruth's mom: "yea, uhh, the court was, ummm, frozen so they had to steal all your money"... QuietTruth: "DAMN BANKS, MAMA! I TOLD YA NEVER TA GIVE YA MONEY TO THAT PLACE".

Quit being a fucking piece of shit.  Not everybody is raised the same and has the same experiences.  Fuck you Tom Cruise ass nigga.

Quit being a sensitive little bitch boy. Lighten up, you little Phoenix fag...QuietTruth was obviously being dumb on this one. Then again, you're the one who jacks his lame disses because you're both on the same level and can't grasp the concept of energy in emotions. JROMOOOOO

your too small to box w/ god.  step your diss game up, that one was really pathetic.

^damn...you got me with that one! what should i say next, jromo?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2008, 06:21:40 PM »

??? ???
You wasn't supposed to say nuthin my nigga. Lol.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2008, 06:24:07 PM »
LOL. Would anyone be surprised if QuietTruth was mentally challenged? No hard feelings man, just wonderin.
Ey, I ain't the nigga visualizing my life away, thinkin' my visions is power. ;) Literal mental challenginish.

Sparegeez

« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2008, 06:38:29 PM »

??? ???
You wasn't supposed to say nuthin my nigga. Lol.

Oh my bad cousin. I thought you was being serious.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2008, 07:06:02 PM »
Ey, I ain't the nigga visualizing my life away, thinkin' my visions is power. ;) Literal mental challenginish.

one day you'll realize what an idiot you were...i hope.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2008, 09:49:37 PM »
She says I'm retarted

Because you are. You have to keep your money in a bank. What if you have a real job, and you make a lot of money, what you gonna do with 50,000$ a year? Have a money room? Just a white room filled with money? The habit of, getting a large check, cashing it, and hiding it in your room works until your 20, but once you start making real money, you need a bank. It keeps it safe, and if you get the right account, and don't let them charge you for stupid shit like interac, or using a different banks ATM machine, you'll pay like 5$ a month, minimum.

Keeping all your money in your house, is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, unless you only have like 40$.

Take that 700$, buy a large safe, lock yourself inside, and enjoy your last few days in complete and utter safety.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2008, 05:33:38 AM »
^ Ok, ok, propz for the knowledge man!! Yeah she said somethang about it being frozen and somethang about court, but than she said somethang about stealing. So it's like what? She don't even got dough in there! Just mines. So it's odd. Thanks though, for the knowledge man, I appreciate it.

LMAO. QuietTruth is so easy to confuse.QuietTruth's mom: "yea, uhh, the court was, ummm, frozen so they had to steal all your money"... QuietTruth: "DAMN BANKS, MAMA! I TOLD YA NEVER TA GIVE YA MONEY TO THAT PLACE".

Quit being a fucking piece of shit.  Not everybody is raised the same and has the same experiences.  Fuck you Tom Cruise ass nigga.

Quit being a sensitive little bitch boy. Lighten up, you little Phoenix fag...QuietTruth was obviously being dumb on this one. Then again, you're the one who jacks his lame disses because you're both on the same level and can't grasp the concept of energy in emotions. JROMOOOOO

your too small to box w/ god.  step your diss game up, that one was really pathetic.

^damn...you got me with that one! what should i say next, jromo?

You bore me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2008, 12:46:18 PM »
that's too bad...i really wanted to entertain you. will you give me another chance?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »
that's too bad...i really wanted to entertain you. will you give me another chance?

sure