Author Topic: Kevin Love declares for the NBA draft...  (Read 1440 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Kevin Love declares for the NBA draft...
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2008, 04:06:19 PM »
Kevin Love > all the Celtic centers combined.

especially that Russell bum

I'm talking about the current Celtic centers, smart guy..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2008, 07:15:26 PM »
Kevin Love > all the Celtic centers combined.

especially that Russell bum

I'm talking about the current Celtic centers, smart guy..

Love isn't going to be a center at that height. not sure what this has to do with anything.

so kevin love, a guy who is somewhere between 6'8 and 6'10, is better than the one true center on our roster, Kendrick Perkins?

i'm inclined to say "I certainly hope so" because Perkins is expendable, but I'll reseve judgement until Love gets his shot in the NBA.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2008, 05:15:59 PM »
Kendrick Perkins is weaksauce. Listening to Tommy Heinson consistently can make a Boston fan believe he's an all-star caliber player, though.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2015, 01:58:34 PM »
the next big bust

he's listed at 6'10 but i've read articles swearing he's no taller than 6'8

LOL@bust.. he can do EVERYTHING. Has a high basketball IQ and defined skills to go along with it. He's like a more athletic Kevin McHale. And whoever says he's not tall enough and out of shape is retarded. He's a power forward. He's got a good combination of height and size. It's one of his strengths.

rollllllllllle playerrrrrrrrrrrrr

ONLY NEXT TO LEBRON

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2015, 02:58:40 PM »
well i was right about him being a role player - i just didn't specify that he needed to be on a winning team  ;D

love really did shock me though, i figured he was typical "Loose Cannons" hype on fox sports radio