Author Topic: [18/4]THE GAME - Pain Feat Keyshia Cole [LAX][DIRTY]NODJ][CDQ]  (Read 2986 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [18/4]THE GAME - Pain Feat Keyshia Cole [LAX][DIRTY]NODJ][CDQ]
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 03:31:04 PM »
I'm sure it's not the 1st official single. He wouldn't choose something with this type of subject matter as a 1st single. He'll have a club banger just like "How We Do" & "Let's Ride" were. The song is a BANGER tho for sure!

what? why not. This track >>> How We Do and Lets Ride. This is a homage track. Look at that Erykah Badu track/video he could do a video like that. Fuck a club hit why does it even matter..sales doesnt equal a good album. I rather hear tracks like this than Lets Ride.
I didn't say the other tracks were better than this one, but Game's in it to make his bread just like everyone else. He knows he's gotta have a hot club track put out for the 1st single & I'm sure that's exactly what we'll get.

sav

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 03:35:10 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/107591805e69888e/

big propz, just checked it....is it me or is like people are fed up of songs like this.?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 03:35:54 PM »
Who produced this one?

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 03:49:19 PM »
Song Is Bangin!!!
Propz

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

messi19

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2008, 03:53:24 PM »
I'm sure it's not the 1st official single. He wouldn't choose something with this type of subject matter as a 1st single. He'll have a club banger just like "How We Do" & "Let's Ride" were. The song is a BANGER tho for sure!

what? why not. This track >>> How We Do and Lets Ride. This is a homage track. Look at that Erykah Badu track/video he could do a video like that. Fuck a club hit why does it even matter..sales doesnt equal a good album. I rather hear tracks like this than Lets Ride.
I didn't say the other tracks were better than this one, but Game's in it to make his bread just like everyone else. He knows he's gotta have a hot club track put out for the 1st single & I'm sure that's exactly what we'll get.

yeah Game is in it to make bread but are you in his camp? this is what im sayin why the fuck should you worry about that? let him worry about his own money. Judge the track, not if it'll sell or not.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 03:54:51 PM »

yeah Game is in it to make bread but are you in his camp? this is what im sayin why the fuck should you worry about that? let him worry about his own money. Judge the track, not if it'll sell or not.

He doesnt care about Games bread, hes saying from a fans perspective how Game can make his money and how he souldve done it!!!

messi19

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 04:05:28 PM »

He doesnt care about Games bread, hes saying from a fans perspective how Game can make his money and how he souldve done it!!!

Yeah i understand but still WHY? Its one thing if he said "im not feeling this track at all, this was wack, i hope he releases another single/track"..That's stating your opinion about the track..But who cares how Game can make his money? Im sure Game got a whole lot more money than all of us. Cuz basically what dude is sayin is that he doesnt feel the track that much because he feels like it wont be success on radio and on tv. But cant mufuckas not just enjoy the track? (or not if they not feelin it).

Thats what im gettin.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 04:08:09 PM »
There you go Game! This is what the fuck I'm talkin about. Usually I would be upset that he's still name droppin but this time he actually did it for a purpose and the chorus ties it all in together.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

No Teflon

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 04:17:35 PM »
Damn, GAme finally Matured enough, so i can actually play this shit with my Girl in the car and cruise, aint no way i could Play Remedy, Da shit or One Blood in my car, matter fact the whole DA was raw and he even admitted that His Mind was clouded by the drama and all the critisism, DA was classic but it was raw, this shit here is so mature and nice...

First I thought Big Dreams was dope, i expected another Gangsta Track and Shit load of BWS niggaz in the vidoe, seems like this is the real shit, Game sounds so confident here and really shows that he is the King, on DA he ran loose, on here he sounds like a real King of the Coast, that holds it down, i am telling u niggaz, in 2 albums, Game is gonna earn somew big Status of MC, each album he sounds better, more confident and mature,

Now Hate me for what i  just said!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 04:20:07 PM »
this track doesnt fit game in my opinion .. its "feel good music"" this  is SOFT "bangin" isnt the word  

this is keyshia coles song .. i wouldnt release this as a single , they BOTH could do much better

im so tired of game name droppin already

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2008, 04:20:16 PM »
^^Nah he does sound wayy more confident on this track, took control of the shit lol, you can feel his precense haha!!!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2008, 04:20:23 PM »

tho i ain't really braille'n this tracc,cause everybody makes these psuedo songs to say hey i know my hip hop, you are r ight about not always comming out with a fucc'n club song,cats scream that hip hop shit yet they want you to do the typical always,plus i heard this is gonna be the 2nd or 3 single, to me he ain't did nothing original, i mean i'd listen to the youngsta's hip hop ride over this anyday, shit is far from wacc,but i hope muthafuccas don't think the wheel was reinvented yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2008, 04:23:35 PM »
lol game said fuck y'all to the name drop haters and came good with it. Games flow is sick but i prefer him rappin over more g'd up westcoast beats but i cannot hate on this at all. Keisha comes real good with a feel good hook thats still mature and game sounds mature on this too. Universal kinda track, this shit is nice!

Cannot wait for LAX!! nigga comin good still....can he come with 3 straight banging?!

Hope so,

pz!

Westcaost!