Author Topic: [18/4]THE GAME - Pain Feat Keyshia Cole [LAX][DIRTY]NODJ][CDQ]  (Read 2978 times)

PLANT

Re: [18/4]THE GAME - Pain Feat Keyshia Cole [LAX][DIRTY]NODJ][CDQ]
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2008, 04:27:08 PM »
this tracks pretty tight  8)
thanks for the hookup

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2008, 04:27:33 PM »
This song is explaining why he name drops so much--listen to the hook.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2008, 04:29:40 PM »
cuz he pays homage?? name dropping? thats his formula

he name dropped all over Big Dreams , im not sayin that song is trash cuz its hot especially the remix with YA BOY and games 2nd wack verse cut out

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2008, 04:41:33 PM »
Dope Track, that third verse is "WHOA"!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2008, 04:46:24 PM »
I'm sure it's not the 1st official single. He wouldn't choose something with this type of subject matter as a 1st single. He'll have a club banger just like "How We Do" & "Let's Ride" were. The song is a BANGER tho for sure!

what? why not. This track >>> How We Do and Lets Ride. This is a homage track. Look at that Erykah Badu track/video he could do a video like that. Fuck a club hit why does it even matter..sales doesnt equal a good album. I rather hear tracks like this than Lets Ride.
I didn't say the other tracks were better than this one, but Game's in it to make his bread just like everyone else. He knows he's gotta have a hot club track put out for the 1st single & I'm sure that's exactly what we'll get.

yeah Game is in it to make bread but are you in his camp? this is what im sayin why the fuck should you worry about that? let him worry about his own money. Judge the track, not if it'll sell or not.

lol how did you get that I care about Game's bread. If he sells 1 album or goes platnium when this comes out, it wouldn't change my life any.

All I said is this will not be his 1st single. I have $100 paypal to anyone that wants to bet. This is just a track that leaked from "L.A.X.". If it was the 1st single we would've heard Nu Jerzey Devil or Skee or someone in his camp talking about "this track with Keisha Cole gonna be dropping real soon, it's the 1st single".

I love the track. I will bump it in the ride for sure. But it's not the 1st single.........

No Teflon

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2008, 04:56:00 PM »
this track doesnt fit game in my opinion .. its "feel good music"" this  is SOFT "bangin" isnt the word  

this is keyshia coles song .. i wouldnt release this as a single , they BOTH could do much better

im so tired of game name droppin already

So, if you don’t like me [name dropping], I can save you some gas, 20 dollars and I can save your speakers. Don’t buy my record, man, if you ain’t looking for that. That’s a part of who I am...

messi19

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2008, 04:57:25 PM »
I'm sure it's not the 1st official single. He wouldn't choose something with this type of subject matter as a 1st single. He'll have a club banger just like "How We Do" & "Let's Ride" were. The song is a BANGER tho for sure!

what? why not. This track >>> How We Do and Lets Ride. This is a homage track. Look at that Erykah Badu track/video he could do a video like that. Fuck a club hit why does it even matter..sales doesnt equal a good album. I rather hear tracks like this than Lets Ride.
I didn't say the other tracks were better than this one, but Game's in it to make his bread just like everyone else. He knows he's gotta have a hot club track put out for the 1st single & I'm sure that's exactly what we'll get.

yeah Game is in it to make bread but are you in his camp? this is what im sayin why the fuck should you worry about that? let him worry about his own money. Judge the track, not if it'll sell or not.

lol how did you get that I care about Game's bread. If he sells 1 album or goes platnium when this comes out, it wouldn't change my life any.

All I said is this will not be his 1st single. I have $100 paypal to anyone that wants to bet. This is just a track that leaked from "L.A.X.". If it was the 1st single we would've heard Nu Jerzey Devil or Skee or someone in his camp talking about "this track with Keisha Cole gonna be dropping real soon, it's the 1st single".

I love the track. I will bump it in the ride for sure. But it's not the 1st single.........

Game said himself that this is the first single.."I got a track with Keyshia Cole coming" - AHH interview. Why would he release 2 tracks from his album if none of them are singles? Thats dumb as hell.

And people from Games site hit niggas from his camp on myspace yesterday or something and asked and they said that the first single would be a track called Pain. And today here we are talkin about it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 05:00:03 PM by Boyaka Boyaka »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2008, 05:02:01 PM »
this is def radio material, its nice feel good music, but its not your cliched first single thats for sure...usually shit like this drops, second or third...Big dreams is still gettin luv though too, that shits bangin still....now this....two very different joints but both with potential to be hits for what they are...No huge club joint yet though...

either way i got no complaints, it 2 outta 2 in terms of albums from game and its 2 outta 2 in terms of joints from this single from game, so keep it up!

Westcoast!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2008, 05:04:55 PM »

Game said himself that this is the first single.."I got a track with Keyshia Cole coming" - AHH interview. Why would he release 2 tracks from his album if none of them are singles? Thats dumb as hell.

And people from Games site hit niggas from his camp on myspace yesterday or something and asked and they said that the first single would be a track called Pain. And today here we are talkin about it.
I guess we'll just have to wait & see, and if this happens to be the 1st single I'll have to swallow my pride & admit that I was wrong, but for right now I still can't see this being the 1st single.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2008, 05:22:47 PM »
First off this is a sick track game has matured and LAX will be a good album and im thinking it is going to pass the last two albums hix mixing all diffrent styles in but how did this get leaked if its off LAX ? i hope lax gets pushed back a little so game can perfect and get DRE on it because i got a gut feeling this is gonna be a classic album like doggystyle

messi19

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2008, 05:26:09 PM »
First off this is a sick track game has matured and LAX will be a good album and im thinking it is going to pass the last two albums hix mixing all diffrent styles in but how did this get leaked if its off LAX ? i hope lax gets pushed back a little so game can perfect and get DRE on it because i got a gut feeling this is gonna be a classic album like doggystyle

Easy easy...doggystyle? are you serious. Now, im known for my dickridin of Game but thats shit is beyond that.

And fuck if Dre is on it or not. Who gives a fuck. If he's on, good. If not, then fuck it.

Ure basically sayin he should push it back so Dre could produce some tracks? smh do u wanna hear a Game album or just some new Dre productions?
u've heard 2 tracks and talkin about "so game can perfect".

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

messi19

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2008, 05:39:05 PM »
So my question is. Since the 2 Spider Loc fans (i know, lmao) claims Games career is over when his 1st single from his 3rd album is out. Where is Spider Loc's 1st single from his 1st (debut) album?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2008, 05:48:32 PM »
So my question is. Since the 2 Spider Loc fans (i know, lmao) claims Games career is over when his 1st single from his 3rd album is out. Where is Spider Loc's 1st single from his 1st (debut) album?

Who's Spider Loc?

westsiderider323

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2008, 06:46:35 PM »
damn thiz iz pretty dope
got that laid back feel good vibe