Author Topic: How come Nobody Questions Nu Jerzey Devils Street Cred and Blood shit???  (Read 1115 times)

No Teflon

This dude has said that he moved to CPT, appearantly, if i am not mistaken, thats was a business proposition from Fase and Game, coz i aint never heard of anybody moving to CPT to live, to PIRU?? FROM NJ, LOOOOOOOL..

Anyway, he be saying he bangs red rag, he a blood, in numerous recent songs like Guess Who banging and all them joints, what is the clearaty of that??? he is on the pics with BWS throwing up B's looking like a straight homo, what is his legacy???? What is he trynna say??? He banged bloods when he was in CPT...What he did???

He banging red rag around his face in Japan, top naked, looking like a straight homo, and he gets away with it???  is that becoz he is in dirty shit with Tre 9 bloods and shit on the east???? Coz his street cred on his own aint shit.

westsiderider323

can i get a free...........

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good question i'd like to c an answer :)
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

mrtonguetwista

westsiderider323

h2k4

You create some of the most useless topics but for some reason they're entertaining, lol.
Let's see if I remember correctly:
Game and Fase hooked up with NJD before they were famous (Pre-Documentary).  NJD moves to Compton and begins working with them as well as creating friendships.  He sort of just falls into it and they accept him (repping Blood).  This isn't just recent for him because he's been throwing up B's and wearing red rags for a long time.  It's just that now he is becoming more of a celeb and plus he just started rapping so now you're seeing his face more as opposed to being behind the boards.

Now is it right?  That's not for me to decide but I guess the gang he's repping doesn't have a problem with it so....
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 10:32:38 PM by h2k4 »

No Teflon

You create some of the most useless topics but for some reason they're entertaining, lol.
Let's see if I remember correctly:
Game and Fase hooked up with NJD before they were famous (Pre-Documentary).  NJD moves to Compton and begins working with them as well as creating friendships.  He sort of just falls into it and they accept him (repping Blood).  This isn't just recent for him because he's been throwing up B's and wearing red rags for a long time.  It's just that now he is becoming more of a celeb and plus he just started rapping so now you're seeing his face more as opposed to being behind the boards.

Now is it right?  That's not for me to decide but I guess the gang he's repping doesn't have a problem with it so....

Comon Dawg, read this again and tell me if that doesnt fuking sound Stupid as hell............. :-\

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
Alot of Cedar's actually have a problem with him Claimin CBP. It's just he isn't that important a figure in the media to garner that kind of attention or scrutinity from the general public.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
how come no one questions game's street cred and blood shit?? i know guys that used to play ball with him at spots like cerritos college just for pick up games /fun and he wasnt on that hardbody bompton piru blood this blood that back then. its just all about the music to me now, that image shit is STUPID , if yall go by image TRAY DEE Should be a god

messi19

how come no one questions game's street cred and blood shit?? i know guys that used to play ball with him at spots like cerritos college just for pick up games /fun and he wasnt on that hardbody bompton piru blood this blood that back then. its just all about the music to me now, that image shit is STUPID , if yall go by image TRAY DEE Should be a god

no one questions Games street cred? where the fuck do u live nigga? Never Never Land with Michael Jackson nigga? The wigga/nigga been playin with you by the carousel so long what you've been outta the loop?

Haven't almost all these rappers on the westcoast commented on his street cred?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 09:33:57 AM by Boyaka Boyaka »

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
How come Nobody Questions Nu Jerzey Devils Street Cred and Blood shit???

coz no1 gives a shit, simple as that

AnybodyKilla

Yah ive been wondering the same thing, who the hell moves to CPT and starts to claim blood at age 28 or w.e he is, to roll with ur crew LOL!!!

He lives on the East Coast all his life until he met Game in 02/03 then moved to Compton. I dont ever remember him claimin Blood until 06/07. In the Devils Adovcate dvd hes hangin out in Compton with Chi Chi, Friday, Kleva and alotta other real Bloods and he aint say shit about being a Blood.

messi19

He lives on the East Coast all his life until he met Game in 02/03 then moved to Compton. I dont ever remember him claimin Blood until 06/07. In the Devils Adovcate dvd hes hangin out in Compton with Chi Chi, Friday, Kleva and alotta other real Bloods and he aint say shit about being a Blood.

Naw i think NJD been clamin it a lil longer than that. Like maybe around the time Documentary dropped? I mean who knows though only they know but obviously dude aint official. The thing is now ive seen dude with niggas in New Jerzey (his hometown) claimin blood shit now also. Thats the problem, thats how it spreads around thinkin whoeva can claim it just like that.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
njd was bangin with 9 tre before he even met game and was known as a blood before game was, he supplied rodney jerkins with security aka shottas...... most the 9 tre niggas in jersey are affiliated with torres aka jerzey or b.w.s, and hes actually put in work with cedar block, before them niggas was makin money from rap
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 10:12:37 AM by TAKEMONEYENT »

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------