Author Topic: How come Nobody Questions Nu Jerzey Devils Street Cred and Blood shit???  (Read 1149 times)

messi19

njd was bangin with 9 tre before he even met game and was known as a blood before game was, he supplied rodney jerkins with security aka shottas...... most the 9 tre niggas in jersey are affiliated with torres aka jerzey or b.w.s, and hes actually put in work with cedar block, before them niggas was makin money from rap

NJD is that you?

Cmon nigga if dude Focus (who i think know Game and shit about CBP and all that more than u ::)) says that alot of niggas say they have/had a problem with him claimin it who the fuck are u, sayin NJD put some work in for Cedar Block?

D~Nice

Question.

Will any of these gang bangin, blood stuff, street cred make any of his beats sound better?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
how come no one questions game's street cred and blood shit?? i know guys that used to play ball with him at spots like cerritos college just for pick up games /fun and he wasnt on that hardbody bompton piru blood this blood that back then. its just all about the music to me now, that image shit is STUPID , if yall go by image TRAY DEE Should be a god

no one questions Games street cred? where the fuck do u live nigga? Never Never Land with Michael Jackson nigga? The wigga/nigga been playin with you by the carousel so long what you've been outta the loop?

Haven't almost all these rappers on the westcoast commented on his street cred?

everyone knows game started gang bangin later on in life, and i think g really opened up the doors when he said both camps have been in venues close enough were they can do shit to each other but didnt

oh if you cant tell me whats on san pedro and broadway you cant tell me shit and if you cant tell me whats on the corner of ATLANTIC AND ALONDRA THAN YOU CANT TELL ME SHIT EITHER! HOMEBOY!!

messi19

how come no one questions game's street cred and blood shit?? i know guys that used to play ball with him at spots like cerritos college just for pick up games /fun and he wasnt on that hardbody bompton piru blood this blood that back then. its just all about the music to me now, that image shit is STUPID , if yall go by image TRAY DEE Should be a god

no one questions Games street cred? where the fuck do u live nigga? Never Never Land with Michael Jackson nigga? The wigga/nigga been playin with you by the carousel so long what you've been outta the loop?

Haven't almost all these rappers on the westcoast commented on his street cred?

everyone knows game started gang bangin later on in life, and i think g really opened up the doors when he said both camps have been in venues close enough were they can do shit to each other but didnt

oh if you cant tell me whats on san pedro and broadway you cant tell me shit and if you cant tell me whats on the corner of ATLANTIC AND ALONDRA THAN YOU CANT TELL ME SHIT EITHER! HOMEBOY!!

huuuuuuuuh??? u talkin about 50 cent and Games beef now? lmao are u fo real? u started talkin about Games street cred then u talkin about G Malone commentin on 50 and Games beef lmao. What the fuck does that have to do with anything?? So what are u sayin that beacause they havent killed each other even though they talked all that shit that means they probably faked about their past is that what ure sayin? lmao so ure tellin me it took Glasses Malone for u to realize that Game and 50 aint gonna kill each other?? rap is rap and the streets are the streets dont mix the shit.

lmao this dude really a clown hahahahhaha this nigga dumb as fuuuuck..and after him comes StillRize

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
^^ you dont understand do you?? that beef was fake. still is, but game fans ate it up like candy
im glad your realizing that , that was industry shit.

and you cant tell me shit talkin about im out the loop, you cant tell me whats on those blocks cuz you aint from around here netherlands kid
ima tell you first and foremost ima fan of games music, but your obsessed with him
you got a game statue in your room and be prayin to him every night

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
njd was bangin with 9 tre before he even met game and was known as a blood before game was, he supplied rodney jerkins with security aka shottas...... most the 9 tre niggas in jersey are affiliated with torres aka jerzey or b.w.s, and hes actually put in work with cedar block, before them niggas was makin money from rap

NJD is that you?

Cmon nigga if dude Focus (who i think know Game and shit about CBP and all that more than u ::)) says that alot of niggas say they have/had a problem with him claimin it who the fuck are u, sayin NJD put some work in for Cedar Block?

lmao shut the fuck up you female my familys black wall street and i got piru family on cedar, the dude focus is from texas!

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

when it rains it pours

Question.

Will any of these gang bangin, blood stuff, street cred make any of his beats sound better?
haha word!

Aint that the reason u listen to his shit?

thisoneguy360

Do you ever stop thinking about BWS? Seriously I think every topic you've made trying to dis-credit them. A lot of people hate them and that's cool I could really care less, but you don't have to make a new topic every time you think of something you don't like about them

D~Nice

Question.

haha word!

Like if he did a drive by it will make the bass hit harder in my speakers? I don't know.  ::)  ;D Pure comedy this thread.

NJD is that you?

lmao shut the fuck up you female my familys black wall street and i got piru family on cedar, the dude focus is from texas!
HAHAHA! I KNOW! Didnt a nigga notice when he can see under your avatar that you from Watts. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

HEC

Question.

haha word!

Like if he did a drive by it will make the bass hit harder in my speakers? I don't know.  ::)  ;D Pure comedy this thread.

too many young kids obsessed with an artists street cred rather than caring about the actual music :-\

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
well NJD is a bitch and next time they are in my city like they were last time walkin around i am going to beat the fuck out of him and take his clothes because those idiots at blackwall havent sent me a tee and jumper i ordered. and i mean that.

well NJD is a bitch and next time they are in my city like they were last time walkin around i am going to beat the fuck out of him and take his clothes because those idiots at blackwall havent sent me a tee and jumper i ordered. and i mean that.
Dawg never order clothes from any BWS site. PERIOD. If you see BWS and wanna hate cop an AllRed tee that says "Seen Game?".

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
Dawg never order clothes from any BWS site. PERIOD. If you see BWS and wanna hate cop an AllRed tee that says "Seen Game?".

nah also he has a attitude my homie spotted him and dj skee comin outta myre and he came up to them and said aint you njd and skee and they said no and kept walkin and he was like wtf i could have sworn it was them. but yeh. i will have a nice njd jumper and tee next time.