Author Topic: How come Nobody Questions Nu Jerzey Devils Street Cred and Blood shit???  (Read 1146 times)

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
He lives on the East Coast all his life until he met Game in 02/03 then moved to Compton. I dont ever remember him claimin Blood until 06/07. In the Devils Adovcate dvd hes hangin out in Compton with Chi Chi, Friday, Kleva and alotta other real Bloods and he aint say shit about being a Blood.

Naw i think NJD been clamin it a lil longer than that. Like maybe around the time Documentary dropped? I mean who knows though only they know but obviously dude aint official. The thing is now ive seen dude with niggas in New Jerzey (his hometown) claimin blood shit now also. Thats the problem, thats how it spreads around thinkin whoeva can claim it just like that.

Thats one of the main problems niggas in Cedar have with him, he think he can just put niggas on the set way out in NJ. And I dont got no problems with Devil, he a lowkey cool nigga so I aint trippin on him. I was just speaking on what I have personally heard when his name is brought up in the hood. I like his beats, niggas was just asking bout his claiming Cedar Block Piru so I spoke on it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 12:00:41 AM by FOC »
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

smegma

Wow, 2 pages about NJD's street credibility and gang affiliation! :loser:

wcsoldier

People in charge of this forum should make a thread in which they explain threadstarter of such lame topics will be banned . this sub-forum is about street credibility BS while in the Outbound we learn breaking news about Lil Wayne eventually charging his sister and Beyonce got mad at Jay so we know he hadn't his dick sucked this night .. CRUCIAL news indeed ..

He lives on the East Coast all his life until he met Game in 02/03 then moved to Compton. I dont ever remember him claimin Blood until 06/07. In the Devils Adovcate dvd hes hangin out in Compton with Chi Chi, Friday, Kleva and alotta other real Bloods and he aint say shit about being a Blood.

Naw i think NJD been clamin it a lil longer than that. Like maybe around the time Documentary dropped? I mean who knows though only they know but obviously dude aint official. The thing is now ive seen dude with niggas in New Jerzey (his hometown) claimin blood shit now also. Thats the problem, thats how it spreads around thinkin whoeva can claim it just like that.

Thats one of the main problems niggas in Cedar have with him, he think he can just put niggas on the set way out in NJ. And I dont got no problems with Devil, he a lowkey cool nigga so I aint trippin on him. I was just speaking on what I have personally heard when his name is brought up in the hood. I like his beats, niggas was just asking bout his claiming Cedar Block Piru so I spoke on it.
Straight. And to that nigga that said I think im clever. TakeMoneyENT is from Watts which is right next to Compton. No disrespect to FOC.

No Teflon

lol, Takemoney ENt aint from Watts, he is from UK, lol, its the same dude that was in hhboard, talking Gangsta shit and than got exposed for using Pounds as his Currency and  Boyaka Boyaka is Don Dana aka Messi, dont ya see that thru the posts?

messi19

lol, Takemoney ENt aint from Watts, he is from UK, lol, its the same dude that was in hhboard, talking Gangsta shit and than got exposed for using Pounds as his Currency and  Boyaka Boyaka is Don Dana aka Messi, dont ya see that thru the posts?

nigga who said im someone else? lmao at this russian boy its the same account but u can change names. And we all know that ure HURRICANE LAX on the BWS forum and BWSTAKEOVER here and also again on BWS forum. lmao at this dude being mad for being frmo russia and not gettin internet pussy. u lost.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS

what the fuck are you going on about you idiot

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

messi19

what the fuck are you going on about you idiot

he's mixting u up with another cat on this board..dude with 4bent on his sig. I forgot the dudes username.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
njd was bangin with 9 tre before he even met game and was known as a blood before game was, he supplied rodney jerkins with security aka shottas...... most the 9 tre niggas in jersey are affiliated with torres aka jerzey or b.w.s, and hes actually put in work with cedar block, before them niggas was makin money from rap

NJD is that you?

Cmon nigga if dude Focus (who i think know Game and shit about CBP and all that more than u ::)) says that alot of niggas say they have/had a problem with him claimin it who the fuck are u, sayin NJD put some work in for Cedar Block?

lmao shut the fuck up you female my familys black wall street and i got piru family on cedar, the dude focus is from texas!

Who is yo family from Cedar, cuz Cedar is a really small hood? I basically lived on Brazil St for almost 2 years, I live in Texas but Cali is my second home, I be out in Compton every month.

i got a cuz on cedar and 151... lil owl and my cuz wacstar.. he from ftp but he black wall.. cant you tell the resmblance..

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
njd was bangin with 9 tre before he even met game and was known as a blood before game was, he supplied rodney jerkins with security aka shottas...... most the 9 tre niggas in jersey are affiliated with torres aka jerzey or b.w.s, and hes actually put in work with cedar block, before them niggas was makin money from rap

NJD is that you?

Cmon nigga if dude Focus (who i think know Game and shit about CBP and all that more than u ::)) says that alot of niggas say they have/had a problem with him claimin it who the fuck are u, sayin NJD put some work in for Cedar Block?

lmao shut the fuck up you female my familys black wall street and i got piru family on cedar, the dude focus is from texas!

Who is yo family from Cedar, cuz Cedar is a really small hood? I basically lived on Brazil St for almost 2 years, I live in Texas but Cali is my second home, I be out in Compton every month.

i got a cuz on cedar and 151... lil owl and my cuz wacstar.. he from ftp but he black wall.. cant you tell the resmblance..

I dont kno Owl but I know Wack, aint seen him on the block in a minute tho, what he been into?
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS

NJD is that you?

I dont kno Owl but I know Wack, aint seen him on the block in a minute tho, what he been into?

your guess is as good as mine homie!!

NJD is that you?

Haha you cousins with the lil homie Wack. Yeah he been puttin it down since the early BWS days

messi19

NJD is that you?

This nigga aint shit. Where was you when Suge slapped Game? Smh

h2k4

You create some of the most useless topics but for some reason they're entertaining, lol.
Let's see if I remember correctly:
Game and Fase hooked up with NJD before they were famous (Pre-Documentary).  NJD moves to Compton and begins working with them as well as creating friendships.  He sort of just falls into it and they accept him (repping Blood).  This isn't just recent for him because he's been throwing up B's and wearing red rags for a long time.  It's just that now he is becoming more of a celeb and plus he just started rapping so now you're seeing his face more as opposed to being behind the boards.

Now is it right?  That's not for me to decide but I guess the gang he's repping doesn't have a problem with it so....

Comon Dawg, read this again and tell me if that doesnt fuking sound Stupid as hell............. :-\

Like I said, it's not for me to decide if it's right or wrong because it's not my hood.  I'm just telling you what's been said off of old interviews that he and others have been in. 8)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
I never knew he was really bangin it...I haven't been around him over there since back in 04, and he wasn't on that tip then.

I will say that being around cats like that will definitely influence the hell out of you, without you even knowing it. I grew up in a crip neighborhood that's not too active, and I never kicked it with bangers like that...but I'd say "cuzz" just from being around people who say that. I was never around BWS on an everyday basis except for when I was back home for breaks...and just from that, I could tell that bein around them enough would make you pick up their attitude and slang like it's nothin. Some of em say "blood" after EVERY sentence, and that type of shit is easy as hell to pick up.