Author Topic: How come Nobody Questions Nu Jerzey Devils Street Cred and Blood shit???  (Read 1145 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^akin to moving to a country and picking up the accent..
Props!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
njd was bangin with 9 tre before he even met game and was known as a blood before game was, he supplied rodney jerkins with security aka shottas...... most the 9 tre niggas in jersey are affiliated with torres aka jerzey or b.w.s, and hes actually put in work with cedar block, before them niggas was makin money from rap

NJD is that you?

Cmon nigga if dude Focus (who i think know Game and shit about CBP and all that more than u ::)) says that alot of niggas say they have/had a problem with him claimin it who the fuck are u, sayin NJD put some work in for Cedar Block?

lmao shut the fuck up you female my familys black wall street and i got piru family on cedar, the dude focus is from texas!

Who is yo family from Cedar, cuz Cedar is a really small hood? I basically lived on Brazil St for almost 2 years, I live in Texas but Cali is my second home, I be out in Compton every month.

i got a cuz on cedar and 151... lil owl and my cuz wacstar.. he from ftp but he black wall.. cant you tell the resmblance..

I dont kno Owl but I know Wack, aint seen him on the block in a minute tho, what he been into?

aye this kinda off topic...but is it true that billboard really didnt like game...and was game bad talkin 4 to spider loc?   at least thats wat hootie said...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

messi19

njd was bangin with 9 tre before he even met game and was known as a blood before game was, he supplied rodney jerkins with security aka shottas...... most the 9 tre niggas in jersey are affiliated with torres aka jerzey or b.w.s, and hes actually put in work with cedar block, before them niggas was makin money from rap

NJD is that you?

Cmon nigga if dude Focus (who i think know Game and shit about CBP and all that more than u ::)) says that alot of niggas say they have/had a problem with him claimin it who the fuck are u, sayin NJD put some work in for Cedar Block?

lmao shut the fuck up you female my familys black wall street and i got piru family on cedar, the dude focus is from texas!

Who is yo family from Cedar, cuz Cedar is a really small hood? I basically lived on Brazil St for almost 2 years, I live in Texas but Cali is my second home, I be out in Compton every month.

i got a cuz on cedar and 151... lil owl and my cuz wacstar.. he from ftp but he black wall.. cant you tell the resmblance..

I dont kno Owl but I know Wack, aint seen him on the block in a minute tho, what he been into?

aye this kinda off topic...but is it true that billboard really didnt like game...and was game bad talkin 4 to spider loc?   at least thats wat hootie said...

no disrespect to u my nigga but cmon. When you have niggas who beefin with you what do u think they gon say? Even if it is true you think TAKEMONEYENT is gonna be honest about it?

But if they (Spider, Hootie) were lyin about it then that some disrespectful shit. Puttin words in the niggas mouth when he when he gone. I unno these Spider Joke, Young Hootie niggas is garbage. U laugh at these clowns.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
From what I know an observed, Billboard was obviously not intimidated by Game, and even though they were close, it seems like Billboard was the type of homeboy to Game that probably scared him sometimes low key, but overall kept him in check. Game wasn't an active banger at any point, but he was good with the hood because he was cool with people like Billboard. Game was more of the basketballer, more on the flashy tip when it came to how he dressed, while Billboard was more of the hood dude that people didn't bother. So at worst...I could possibly see Billboard calling Game out low key just for being extra'd out on the Blood tip, but even that would have stayed in house. I notice Game never seemed to act as macho and banged out when he was around Billboard.

Friday said that he feels that if Billboard was alive, Game and Fase would have never separated or had beef, and everything within the camp would have stayed cool.

messi19

From what I know an observed, Billboard was obviously not intimidated by Game, and even though they were close, it seems like Billboard was the type of homeboy to Game that probably scared him sometimes low key, but overall kept him in check. Game wasn't an active banger at any point, but he was good with the hood because he was cool with people like Billboard. Game was more of the basketballer, more on the flashy tip when it came to how he dressed, while Billboard was more of the hood dude that people didn't bother. So at worst...I could possibly see Billboard calling Game out low key just for being extra'd out on the Blood tip, but even that would have stayed in house. I notice Game never seemed to act as macho and banged out when he was around Billboard.

Friday said that he feels that if Billboard was alive, Game and Fase would have never separated or had beef, and everything within the camp would have stayed cool.

Lmao why would Billboard be intimidated by Game? Why would anyone be imtimated by Game or anybody else? Fuck outta here with that guessing shit. Let the niggas that know and hung around them (Game, Billboard) tell like Focus or shit. You been there 1 time you dont know shit. Check yourself foo.

And if Game is extra'd out i dont know what the fuck Spider Loc, Dipset, Jim Jones, Lil Wayne, Young Hootie and all these cats are but NOBODY calls out these mufuckas. The nigga young hootie still spellin his shit like "Bompton" on his album cover. Fuck outta here.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 07:49:58 PM by Boyaka Boyaka »

h2k4

Lmao why would Billboard be intimidated by Game? Why would anyone be imtimated by Game or anybody else? Fuck outta here with that guessing shit. Let the niggas that know and hung around them tell like Focus or shit. You been there 1 time you dont know shit. Check yourself foo.

I think you read it wrong.  He said that Billboard was NOT intimidated by Game but probably kept Game in check.

messi19

Lmao why would Billboard be intimidated by Game? Why would anyone be imtimated by Game or anybody else? Fuck outta here with that guessing shit. Let the niggas that know and hung around them tell like Focus or shit. You been there 1 time you dont know shit. Check yourself foo.

I think you read it wrong.  He said that Billboard was NOT intimidated by Game but probably kept Game in check.

Lmao no U read it wrong i know he said that Billboard was NOT intimidated but i asked why would anyone be intimidated by him at all?

Anyways Billboard was a real nigga. BWS is full of punks from NJD to all them niggas. When Game got slapped by Suge aint nobody did shit. Eastwood ran like a bitch when Game was about to get jacked for his chain 'fore he pulled a gat like a true nigga.

2Teez is a real nigga to.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lmao no U read it wrong i know he said that Billboard was NOT intimidated but i asked why would anyone be intimidated by him at all?

Anyways Billboard was a real nigga. BWS is full of punks from NJD to all them niggas. When Game got slapped by Suge aint nobody did shit. Eastwood ran like a bitch when Game was about to get jacked for his chain 'fore he pulled a gat like a true nigga.

Damn, you are definitely trippin...here's my EXACT quote: "From what I know an observed, Billboard was obviously not intimidated by Game" I was over there waaaay more than just once...and Billboard actually came to my house back in May of 04, so don't try to play it like I'm somebody just speculating what the deal was.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lmao why would Billboard be intimidated by Game? Why would anyone be imtimated by Game or anybody else? Fuck outta here with that guessing shit. Let the niggas that know and hung around them (Game, Billboard) tell like Focus or shit. You been there 1 time you dont know shit. Check yourself foo.

And if Game is extra'd out i dont know what the fuck Spider Loc, Dipset, Jim Jones, Lil Wayne, Young Hootie and all these cats are but NOBODY calls out these mufuckas. The nigga young hootie still spellin his shit like "Bompton" on his album cover. Fuck outta here.

I already responded to the first part.

But umm...EVERYBODY has AAALLWAYS said that Wayne, Dipset, and them are extra'd the hell out, and many people, especially in L.A., have called them fake. I don't know who you've been around to not hear that. People in NY and the south take offense when L.A. people call them fakes, and I really don't know and could care less how real they are as bloods, or who they are good with. But just looking at how they dress, you are damm right that they are extra'd the hell out when they are on that blood tip. Wayne overdoes it from the "su-woop" to how he just randomly throws in being a blood for no reason, without claiming any exact hood.

messi19

Damn, you are definitely trippin...here's my EXACT quote: "From what I know an observed, Billboard was obviously not intimidated by Game" I was over there waaaay more than just once...and Billboard actually came to my house back in May of 04, so don't try to play it like I'm somebody just speculating what the deal was.

Yeah he been to yo house but u haven't hung around them together over a long period or for years. So go on with your guessing shit.

messi19

I already responded to the first part.

But umm...EVERYBODY has AAALLWAYS said that Wayne, Dipset, and them are extra'd the hell out, and many people, especially in L.A., have called them fake. I don't know who you've been around to not hear that. People in NY and the south take offense when L.A. people call them fakes, and I really don't know and could care less how real they are as bloods, or who they are good with. But just looking at how they dress, you are damm right that they are extra'd the hell out when they are on that blood tip. Wayne overdoes it from the "su-woop" to how he just randomly throws in being a blood for no reason, without claiming any exact hood.

So what about Spider Loc? He's both extra'd out and lame'd out. How come you haven't said anything about that.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ This is a classic example of what can happen on the internet, the educated (R-Tistic) debate the uneducated (Boyaka Boyaka). And the uneducated person is too dumb to know when to shut up.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah he been to yo house but u haven't hung around them together over a long period or for years. So go on with your guessing shit.

I don't know who you are at all, and it doesn't matter to me...but calling me out does nothing. I am not on any banging shit, and I've been on here for six years posting the truth about whatever it is I know, without adding any extras. So even with this situation, I gave a good educated GUESS as to how their relationship was. You are right, I didn't hang around them all the time, and didn't have a reason to since I was only doing music. But I'm sure I'm closer than a lot of people were to the situation, and whether I'm right or wrong, I called it how I saw it...no need for you to try to put me in check over some bullshit like that.

And it sounds like you're just gonna win this argument period, so you can have it...at first it was "you only went to their spot once" then when I say that he came to MY house, which is a lot different, it's "yeah he been to yo house, but you didn't hang around them so stop that guessin shit." If I said "I kicked it with them for six years" you'd say "yeah you kicked it with them for six years, but you are five years younger than them and never grew up with them or went to HS with them, so you don't know shit!" So yeah, you win....

messi19

I don't know who you are at all, and it doesn't matter to me...but calling me out does nothing. I am not on any banging shit, and I've been on here for six years posting the truth about whatever it is I know, without adding any extras. So even with this situation, I gave a good educated GUESS as to how their relationship was. You are right, I didn't hang around them all the time, and didn't have a reason to since I was only doing music. But I'm sure I'm closer than a lot of people were to the situation, and whether I'm right or wrong, I called it how I saw it...no need for you to try to put me in check over some bullshit like that.

And it sounds like you're just gonna win this argument period, so you can have it...at first it was "you only went to their spot once" then when I say that he came to MY house, which is a lot different, it's "yeah he been to yo house, but you didn't hang around them so stop that guessin shit." If I said "I kicked it with them for six years" you'd say "yeah you kicked it with them for six years, but you are five years younger than them and never grew up with them or went to HS with them, so you don't know shit!" So yeah, you win....

Yeah you kicked it with them for six years, but you are five years younger than them and never grew up with them or went to HS with them, so you dont know shit!

messi19

^ This is a classic example of what can happen on the internet, the educated (R-Tistic) debate the uneducated (Boyaka Boyaka). And the uneducated person is too dumb to know when to shut up.

G-G-G-G-Unot.