Author Topic: How come Nobody Questions Nu Jerzey Devils Street Cred and Blood shit???  (Read 1150 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
From what I know an observed, Billboard was obviously not intimidated by Game, and even though they were close, it seems like Billboard was the type of homeboy to Game that probably scared him sometimes low key, but overall kept him in check. Game wasn't an active banger at any point, but he was good with the hood because he was cool with people like Billboard. Game was more of the basketballer, more on the flashy tip when it came to how he dressed, while Billboard was more of the hood dude that people didn't bother. So at worst...I could possibly see Billboard calling Game out low key just for being extra'd out on the Blood tip, but even that would have stayed in house. I notice Game never seemed to act as macho and banged out when he was around Billboard.

Friday said that he feels that if Billboard was alive, Game and Fase would have never separated or had beef, and everything within the camp would have stayed cool.

Lmao why would Billboard be intimidated by Game? Why would anyone be imtimated by Game or anybody else? Fuck outta here with that guessing shit. Let the niggas that know and hung around them (Game, Billboard) tell like Focus or shit. You been there 1 time you dont know shit. Check yourself foo.

And if Game is extra'd out i dont know what the fuck Spider Loc, Dipset, Jim Jones, Lil Wayne, Young Hootie and all these cats are but NOBODY calls out these mufuckas. The nigga young hootie still spellin his shit like "Bompton" on his album cover. Fuck outta here.

I already responded to the first part.

But umm...EVERYBODY has AAALLWAYS said that Wayne, Dipset, and them are extra'd the hell out, and many people, especially in L.A., have called them fake. I don't know who you've been around to not hear that. People in NY and the south take offense when L.A. people call them fakes, and I really don't know and could care less how real they are as bloods, or who they are good with. But just looking at how they dress, you are damm right that they are extra'd the hell out when they are on that blood tip. Wayne overdoes it from the "su-woop" to how he just randomly throws in being a blood for no reason, without claiming any exact hood.

So what about Spider Loc? He's both extra'd out and lame'd out. How come you haven't said anything about that.

LOL...well this is a Game thread. For one, I am on this board because of the music, and could care less about who bangs what and who does the most extra. I only mentioned what I see with Game because it's a thread about him...and even at that, I really don't give a damm...I know many people in L.A. who seem to care much more than I do about it. And even with me sayin he's "extra'd out" isn't me calling him fake, soft, or anything else...because Game would probably serve 95% of the people on the internet or even back home who randomly talk shit about him. I say a lot of people are extra'd out...a lot of back home are hella extra'd out when they are out in public 25-30 deep bangin, stirrin up shit and causin trouble....but they are nowhere near fake on some hood shit. They just do too much with it, you know?

I don't pay as much attention to Spider, but it does seem like him and most gangbang rappers tend to be extra'd out with bangin, especially from how they dress....but that's part of their whole image. I'd say the same for Snoop, who's my favorite rapper. They are extra'd because you will rarely ever see anybody in public in L.A. walkin around with all types of blue bandanas, especially on their head or over their face...if so, that was back in the 80's. Bangers barely even wear bandanas when they are outside of their hood.

messi19

From what I know an observed, Billboard was obviously not intimidated by Game, and even though they were close, it seems like Billboard was the type of homeboy to Game that probably scared him sometimes low key, but overall kept him in check. Game wasn't an active banger at any point, but he was good with the hood because he was cool with people like Billboard. Game was more of the basketballer, more on the flashy tip when it came to how he dressed, while Billboard was more of the hood dude that people didn't bother. So at worst...I could possibly see Billboard calling Game out low key just for being extra'd out on the Blood tip, but even that would have stayed in house. I notice Game never seemed to act as macho and banged out when he was around Billboard.

Friday said that he feels that if Billboard was alive, Game and Fase would have never separated or had beef, and everything within the camp would have stayed cool.

Lmao why would Billboard be intimidated by Game? Why would anyone be imtimated by Game or anybody else? Fuck outta here with that guessing shit. Let the niggas that know and hung around them (Game, Billboard) tell like Focus or shit. You been there 1 time you dont know shit. Check yourself foo.

And if Game is extra'd out i dont know what the fuck Spider Loc, Dipset, Jim Jones, Lil Wayne, Young Hootie and all these cats are but NOBODY calls out these mufuckas. The nigga young hootie still spellin his shit like "Bompton" on his album cover. Fuck outta here.

But umm...EVERYBODY has AAALLWAYS said that Wayne, Dipset, and them are extra'd the hell out, and many people, especially in L.A., have called them fake. I don't know who you've been around to not hear that. People in NY and the south take offense when L.A. people call them fakes, and I really don't know and could care less how real they are as bloods, or who they are good with. But just looking at how they dress, you are damm right that they are extra'd the hell out when they are on that blood tip. Wayne overdoes it from the "su-woop" to how he just randomly throws in being a blood for no reason, without claiming any exact hood.

So what about Spider Loc? He's both extra'd out and lame'd out. How come you haven't said anything about that.

LOL...well this is a Game thread. For one, I am on this board because of the music, and could care less about who bangs what and who does the most extra. I only mentioned what I see with Game because it's a thread about him...and even at that, I really don't give a damm...I know many people in L.A. who seem to care much more than I do about it. And even with me sayin he's "extra'd out" isn't me calling him fake, soft, or anything else...because Game would probably serve 95% of the people on the internet or even back home who randomly talk shit about him. I say a lot of people are extra'd out...a lot of back home are hella extra'd out when they are out in public 25-30 deep bangin, stirrin up shit and causin trouble....but they are nowhere near fake on some hood shit. They just do too much with it, you know?

I don't pay as much attention to Spider, but it does seem like him and most gangbang rappers tend to be extra'd out with bangin, especially from how they dress....but that's part of their whole image. I'd say the same for Snoop, who's my favorite rapper. They are extra'd because you will rarely ever see anybody in public in L.A. walkin around with all types of blue bandanas, especially on their head or over their face...if so, that was back in the 80's. Bangers barely even wear bandanas when they are outside of their hood.

Okay i can respect that. I just had to check you you know. This my hood, Dubcnn is my hood. I've been a e-thug for the longest so i have to check all the real niggas.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite

Okay i can respect that. I just had to check you you know. This my hood, Dubcnn is my hood. I've been a e-thug for the longest so i have to check all the real niggas.

Fa sho, I can tell. You're doin a pretty good job at it. LOL

h2k4

Lmao no U read it wrong i know he said that Billboard was NOT intimidated but i asked why would anyone be intimidated by him at all?

Anyways Billboard was a real nigga. BWS is full of punks from NJD to all them niggas. When Game got slapped by Suge aint nobody did shit. Eastwood ran like a bitch when Game was about to get jacked for his chain 'fore he pulled a gat like a true nigga.

2Teez is a real nigga to.

I think plenty of people would be intimidated by Game.  Even Fase said that Game could throw down with the best of them.  Not sure why you think all of BWS are punks when I'm pretty sure you never hung around any of them.

messi19

Lmao no U read it wrong i know he said that Billboard was NOT intimidated but i asked why would anyone be intimidated by him at all?

Anyways Billboard was a real nigga. BWS is full of punks from NJD to all them niggas. When Game got slapped by Suge aint nobody did shit. Eastwood ran like a bitch when Game was about to get jacked for his chain 'fore he pulled a gat like a true nigga.

I think plenty of people would be intimidated by Game.  Even Fase said that Game could throw down with the best of them.  Not sure why you think all of BWS are punks when I'm pretty sure you never hung around any of them.

lmao until' i see it i dont think so. Lmao at Fase saying that but then Ras Kass thinkin he needed 30 people to beat him up.

Fact: Game got slapped by Suge. Where was TAKEMONEYENT? FASE? WACK? All the OG's? Friday? AllRed all these niggas?

N u know its true because TAKEMONEYENT nor FOCUS responds. They know the bizz with Suge. All these niggas afraid of him. Game got slapped by Suge and almost jacked for his chain and aint none of these "hard ass niggas" done shit. Focus ran with his headphones to the left, and Fase went to the right when Suge and his boys were about to take Game's chain. Eastwood everybody.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 08:34:56 PM by Boyaka Boyaka »

h2k4

lmao until' i see it i dont think so. Lmao at Fase saying that but then Ras Kass thinkin he needed 30 people to beat him up.

Fact: Game got slapped by Suge. Where was TAKEMONEYENT? FASE? WACK? All the OG's? Friday? AllRed all these niggas?

N u know its true because TAKEMONEYENT nor FOCUS responds. They know the bizz with Suge. All these niggas afraid of him. Game got slapped by Suge and almost jacked for his chain and aint none of these "hard ass niggas" done shit.

Well Ras is a WHOLE different story, lol.  We don't know if anyone from BWS did or didn't react.  Just because you don't hear about it in the media doesn't mean something didn't happened.  Not saying something did happened but I'm just saying.

messi19

N u know its true because TAKEMONEYENT nor FOCUS responds. They know the bizz with Suge. All these niggas afraid of him. Game got slapped by Suge and almost jacked for his chain and aint none of these "hard ass niggas" done shit.

Well Ras is a WHOLE different story, lol.  We don't know if anyone from BWS did or didn't react.  Just because you don't hear about it in the media doesn't mean something didn't happened.  Not saying something did happened but I'm just saying.

But you're basically saying Suge slapped Game and he almost got jacked for his chain? How do u know its true?

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG

N u know its true because TAKEMONEYENT nor FOCUS responds. They know the bizz with Suge. All these niggas afraid of him. Game got slapped by Suge and almost jacked for his chain and aint none of these "hard ass niggas" done shit. Focus ran with his headphones to the left, and Fase went to the right when Suge and his boys were about to take Game's chain. Eastwood everybody.

Im sorry my nigga, I missed the part where you knew me. And I aint talkin bout Suge cuz this thread is about NJD, not Game nor Suge.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

messi19

Im sorry my nigga, I missed the part where you knew me. And I aint talkin bout Suge cuz this thread is about NJD, not Game nor Suge.

It was about NJD then some dude turned it around and asked "what about Game" like a faggot. So now it's about Game. And then i put my little spin to it.

Did Game get slapped by Suge or not?

Dig_Deep

• Lil Geezy
Some of yall seem pretty knowledgeable on this Game topic.

I reckon Game did get stood over by Suge...not sure if he got slapped.

Suge definantly knew who Game was...Game sent him a demo or two back in the day..

My question for yall is .... after all that shit happenend Suge got shot in the leg in Miami by some dude....supposedly that came from Game?

Not sure...but thats the rumor...Just no one speaks about it?

Anyone got any info on that Dude?

messi19

Some of yall seem pretty knowledgeable on this Game topic.

I reckon Game did get stood over by Suge...not sure if he got slapped.

Suge definantly knew who Game was...Game sent him a demo or two back in the day..

My question for yall is .... after all that shit happenend Suge got shot in the leg in Miami by some dude....supposedly that came from Game?

Not sure...but thats the rumor...Just no one speaks about it?

Anyone got any info on that Dude?

Even IF Game had something to do with it you think they gonna say it bruh?!

I dont think they ever caught the nigga who did it though.

And i was just playing about that slap shit but i know Yuk said it and frmo there everybody believed him. But only people who know Game knows about it.

But if i remember the shit about Games chan is true. They (not suge but his homies) tried to take Games chain right and he pulled out on em? Like during the Bet Awards 05.

Thats why Game said "Pop up at award shows always following me/Bitch doing dumb shit, got a college degree" on My Bitch. I think he was the one who said himself on his site back in the day rigth when the whole Big Fase vs Game shit popped off.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 10:17:44 PM by Boyaka Boyaka »

Dig_Deep

• Lil Geezy
I remember seeing the Tv footage of dude getting arrested.

But no one ever said shit after that.

Game did mention "something about it on a mixtape" cant remember which one....but he hinted towards it....Prolly bullshit but who knows....Game did get Whiteboy to take care of some shit for him...so it sort of seems like his style..

Rememeber when ur famous you cant make obvious hood moves so the public and internet nerds can discuss it 10 times a day everyday.

Feel sort of sorry for them, they cant act too hard cuz they loose it all but if they dont then they aint thug enough for the 16 yr old kiddies to listen to them..

I for one aint the hardest in my crew..but i sure hangs with people that are..So does that make me fake? i still put in my time and do my work....So yer cant judge no one in this rap game shit.

messi19

I remember seeing the Tv footage of dude getting arrested.

But no one ever said shit after that.

Game did mention "something about it on a mixtape" cant remember which one....but he hinted towards it....Prolly bullshit but who knows....Game did get Whiteboy to take care of some shit for him...so it sort of seems like his style..

Rememeber when ur famous you cant make obvious hood moves so the public and internet nerds can discuss it 10 times a day everyday.

Feel sort of sorry for them, they cant act too hard cuz they loose it all but if they dont then they aint thug enough for the 16 yr old kiddies to listen to them..

I for one aint the hardest in my crew..but i sure hangs with people that are..So does that make me fake? i still put in my time and do my work....So yer cant judge no one in this rap game shit.

Damn, didnt know that.

Whiteboy? U talking about when he punched Fase? Naw i dont think that was Game. Game would probably never do that to his brother but i dont think he got that mad when it happened.

Ohh yeah i remember they were suspecting the hell outta Game being involved in that shooting though. Because there was a party or something after or something and Suge was there i think and either Game got denied into the club because of that or he choose not to go. I remember he said something about that. Like, "they might think i was involved in it so...." bla bla bla cuz media and shit said that it could lead to retalition and bla bla blai cant remember it clearly though, it was a long time ago obviously.

Isnt Game cool with that nigga from MOB though like they said?

messi19

Anyway this shit is confusing for me as an internet thug.

Because

#1. This dude R-Tistic says "Game was never active at any point"

#2. This TAKEMONEYENT says "Even NJD was/is a blood from NJ before Game was and that NJD put in work in Cedar" and this dude got family from BWS and from Cedar. He's sayin NJD put in work lmao, yet when NJD met Game he was a rapper and NJD a producer/DJ.

#3. Focus says nothing because he dont wanna and he says niggas on Cedar had a problem with NJD claiming it.

So you got 3 people and i can tell u that 1 is probably lyin because he gets money or affiliated with them, 1 probably knows the truth but dont wanna say it and 1 just dont know that much. Take your pick niggas.

On some straight up shit i dont really give a fuck about who hustled or gangbanged naw fuck that cuz at the end of the day the only people who care about that is those who wants to imitate rappers they wanna look up to, feel me. And like R-Tistic said Game or anybody else could probably serve half these niggas. Dont get it twisted. Half these dudes gangbangin are probably soft as hell without they homies and shit.

But since this thread is about it then why not ask :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 12:41:32 AM by Boyaka Boyaka »