Author Topic: Nexus - Cold Dark Night  (Read 5807 times)

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Nexus - Cold Dark Night
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2013, 09:21:24 AM »
Yo this is a classic thread.. I actually don't remember this thread back in the day.. but I always thought Nexus was dope.   Is the album still posted anywhere?

YEA HOMIE

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=23350&content=music

Bumpin "Think You Can"   8)   Old School Sccit shit!!   8)

...this was a classic net album
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 09:32:08 AM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Ain't trying to stick around for Illuminati (One World Government Takeover) / Got to buy my own island by the year 2-G

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2013, 10:06:42 AM »
Yo this is a classic thread.. I actually don't remember this thread back in the day.. but I always thought Nexus was dope.   Is the album still posted anywhere?

YEA HOMIE

FOREAL WE BEEN DOIN THIS FOR QUITE SOME TIME 8)

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2013, 10:27:17 AM »

YEA HOMIE

FOREAL WE BEEN DOIN THIS FOR QUITE SOME TIME 8)

Those were the good days though.  When everybody at the forum was building off each other, made for a creative environment. (as opposed to today when everyone is shittin on each other).

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Ain't trying to stick around for Illuminati (One World Government Takeover) / Got to buy my own island by the year 2-G